Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY IS THE BEST!!!!!  (Read 10115 times)
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:41:33 AM

i will never ever again send coins to this exchange - biggest shithole ever. Unable to withdraw btc/xmp, ghost captcha error. F*king lamers, amateurs, hire real coders you losers.
tbc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:49:53 AM

I have had no problems with cryptsy. I do not even mind the wait on coined up. I guess I am patient And try not to risk it if you do not want to lose it.. Go Coins.   Cool
tgbc00

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:51:18 AM

I wonder if they are working on it.  Looks like some updates have been made recently.

http://wiki.cryptsy.com/
MajkiSer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:53:23 AM

Today I have problem with my litecoin deposit.
I send ticket, and they problem solved in 30 minutes.

One + for criptsy  Grin

✪ Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko
FlyForFun

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:56:11 AM

CRYPTSY is the best but it is really slow....

primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:59:24 AM

Only trolls here, have you tried withdrawing coins ?!? - Well its not working!
divinity

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:17:57 AM

yes Cryptsy is the best.

Can't deposit coins as the deposit address generation option isn't working.

15 minutes to get back funds when you cancel trade

503 errors

That's the past 48 hours alone. Really, these clowns need to get their shit together. 8 weeks of this nonsense!!!
hastalavista

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:22:20 AM

the captcha website doesnt work, other sites with captcha dont work too it is not only cryptsy ( the captcha)
jrretirement

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Placebo is clearly a cryptsy employee sent here to flat out lie about Cryptsy, the worst trading site in crypto history, even GOX at least admitted they screwed up eventually.

Another poster here stated his view was cryptsy had gone insolvent and was delaying withdrawals in a desperate attempt to stay afloat! My money's on him being right!
tgbc00

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:01:46 AM

Looks like CRAPTCHA is working again on Cryptsy
Masejoer

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:56:20 AM

And ongoing, people complain about Cryptsy, yet keep using it? I understand the frustration the first time, but once you can get your coins out (even if days later), just pull them all out and go elsewhere. If people don't like the service, go elsewhere. Just expect that you "may" be waiting a week to withdraw whatever coins are stuck there.

I swear this subforum is half used for Cryptsy bashing, yet everyone keeps using their service. The first time there's an issue, it's on them. The second time, it's on you. I'd rather not spend the time, but I bet that if I went back and looked at peoples' previous posts where they state "I'll never use them again!!!111!!", I'll find the same people stating the same thing in old posts, yet they never leave the exchange.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:09:32 AM

Its working like a shit again. What a crap.
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:36:38 AM

It is actually the worst exchange I traded on.. 3 hours ago I traded 49 CAT for 0.04 BTC and that BTC never appeared in my wallet. I send them ticket 2.30 hours ago, but no response till now.. This is really really bad and testing the user's patience..  Angry
hastalavista

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:19:33 PM

hahaha

guys, if you read this thread you know i had discussion with mullick about where my coins are and then he found them and sent them to me

THE SAME PROBLEM OCCURED AGAIN

they do not even want to solve this problem

slowly i get suspicious - why? because they get the coins in the address on my account and then directly send it to somewhere else, they gather 1 million coins on an address and bunker them there

instead of paying them on my account as i wanted, so now i have to run after mullick AGAIN and ask him to solve this problem AGAIN

this is a joke right ? you are kidding me right ?

not only did cryptsy cost me about 0.4 btc last weeks , no , they try to fool me like i am stupid

what do you do all the hours with those coins? why hold them hostage in your wallets instead of directly leaving them on my address on cryptsy so i can use them Huh

this makes no sense - i want an explanation - and i want to know if you hold any more of my coins hostage - as i cannot get a blockexplorer for every coin i ever had...

very stressfull and annoying dealing with you guys again and again over the same problem
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:23:58 PM

Only trolls here, have you tried withdrawing coins ?!? - Well its not working!

I withdraw several bitcoins and it was working without any problems, infact it was a lot faster then 3 weeks ago...
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:26:56 PM

Really nice wiki

http://wiki.cryptsy.com/

Good job, guys!!!

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

hahaha

guys, if you read this thread you know i had discussion with mullick about where my coins are and then he found them and sent them to me

slowly i get suspicious - why? because they get the coins in the address on my account and then directly send it to somewhere else, they gather 1 million coins on an address and bunker them there

instead of paying them on my account as i wanted, so now i have to run after mullick AGAIN and ask him to solve this problem AGAIN

not only did cryptsy cost me about 0.4 btc last weeks , no , they try to fool me like i am stupid

what do you do all the hours with those coins? why hold them hostage in your wallets instead of directly leaving them on my address on cryptsy so i can use them Huh

this makes no sense - i want an explanation - and i want to know if you hold any more of my coins hostage - as i cannot get a blockexplorer for every coin i ever had...

very stressfull and annoying dealing with you guys again and again over the same problem

What coins are hostage? I am not going to explain why you see coins move when they arrive I am sure some of the more savvy folks could explain it to you but trust me its a good thing. In general you just post here over and over here spamming the forums. If you have an issue hit us up do not bother the forum folks with your personal support issues. Did you even put in a trouble ticket?

On a side note 4 more servers deployed a bit ago.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:33:23 PM

hahaha

What coins are hostage? I am not going to explain why you see coins move when they arrive I am sure some of the more savvy folks could explain it to you but trust me its a good thing. In general you just post here over and over here spamming the forums. If you have an issue hit us up do not bother the forum folks with your personal support issues. Did you even put in a trouble ticket?

On a side note 4 more servers deployed a bit ago.

+1 and
+1 nice to see some more servers, as we really need it to support 140,000 users
hastalavista

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:15:42 PM

why do you answer if you don't read what i write

DEVCOINS   D   E   V   C   O   I   N   S

lol so tell us why yesterday the same thing happened and mullick said vern would solve it, afterwards i try again to send devcoins, same problem, thats why i am raging

and i write what i want in the forums, you don't dictate me what i can write and what not - i bet you wish all these posts making cryptsy look bad annoy you very much - i bet you would like to delete them and forbid us to tell others our opinions of how you treat people and how you react personally

i am SOOOO glad i have not all my money in your site dude

do what you want, screw with somebody else

it is not a server problem, you just send coins elsewhere ( ok that is good)  - so that i cannot see them and blockexplorer shows zero account balance as your site does too

and i am tired of trying to get anyone of you in the cryptsy_support chat, at the tickets

i said already - instead of answering in forums and complaining about people complaining - you should do your work , you get paid  - i don't

sidenode: my account is a test account to see if i can trust my money to this site, after 1 month testing with 1 btc i would tell everybody who asks me to not use your site for at least 1 more year because it is slow, laggy, coins disappear and THE USER HAS TO PROOF TO THE SUPPORT GUYS that he has coins in their system - just read my last posts - mullick wanted proof  - read the blockexplorer wrong and told me i had no coins they are gone....after i told him they are on cryptsy 100 % suddenly he finds them.....

the 1 bitcoin i put on your site was absolutely wasted money and i regret it everyday  - though glad it was not all my bitcoins i gave you
BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:33:21 PM

why do you answer if you don't read what i write

DEVCOINS   D   E   V   C   O   I   N   S

lol so tell us why yesterday the same thing happened and mullick said vern would solve it, afterwards i try again to send devcoins, same problem, thats why i am raging

and i write what i want in the forums, you don't dictate me what i can write and what not - i bet you wish all these posts making cryptsy look bad annoy you very much - i bet you would like to delete them and forbid us to tell others our opinions of how you treat people and how you react personally

i am SOOOO glad i have not all my money in your site dude

do what you want, screw with somebody else

it is not a server problem, you just send coins elsewhere ( ok that is good)  - so that i cannot see them and blockexplorer shows zero account balance as your site does too

and i am tired of trying to get anyone of you in the cryptsy_support chat, at the tickets

i said already - instead of answering in forums and complaining about people complaining - you should do your work , you get paid  - i don't

sidenode: my account is a test account to see if i can trust my money to this site, after 1 month testing with 1 btc i would tell everybody who asks me to not use your site for at least 1 more year because it is slow, laggy, coins disappear and THE USER HAS TO PROOF TO THE SUPPORT GUYS that he has coins in their system - just read my last posts - mullick wanted proof  - read the blockexplorer wrong and told me i had no coins they are gone....after i told him they are on cryptsy 100 % suddenly he finds them.....

the 1 bitcoin i put on your site was absolutely wasted money and i regret it everyday  - though glad it was not all my bitcoins i gave you

Users require proof they sent a coin a txid because for every legitimate claim there is one that is not we obviously cannot just give coins to anyone who claims they sent them. So we need a txid which proves via an explorer that coins were sent its also the only way to look up specifically what transaction we are talking about. The forums are my job as well not complaining about you posting on them just pretty hard to follow all the random Cryptsy threads why not just post in one of the already created ones. Its faster and doesn't clutter the forums.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: