Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait ? $41,000 to invest in bitcoins and litecoins  (Read 10257 times)
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 12:35:22 PM

Or you can buy a house in Venezuela Cheesy
They come super-cheap these days

Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:47:42 PM

Or you can buy a house in Venezuela Cheesy
They come super-cheap these days

And then get it expropriated Cheesy

What a good idea, even better than investing in Litecoin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOjvJAfIMSI
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 01:53:18 PM

Every day that you don't get in the market since we went sub 300 USD is taking a risk. The rally will happen when least expected, and if your orders aren't meet before that happens you'll regret for life.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 02:02:57 PM

Every day that you don't get in the market since we went sub 300 USD is taking a risk. The rally will happen when least expected, and if your orders aren't meet before that happens you'll regret for life.

Traders who have no experience at all will start with buying once they see the price is rising. Mostly it's already too late then. That's why they say "Always when I buy, Bitcoin is going down"
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:48:46 PM

Traders who have no experience at all will start with buying once they see the price is rising. Mostly it's already too late then. That's why they say "Always when I buy, Bitcoin is going down"

Yes there are some of them like that but not all people. They buying in high price because they are trying to gamble it and hope the price is going high again then they will got some profit from it but the reality they are just wasting their time and money doing that. Thats why many people say that trading is a risky with volatile price of bitcoin but if you really can see, it wont be so hard to learn
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:56:56 PM

IMO just wait & don't sell it yet. I still believe it can raise and don't lost our trust on bitcoin. I have about BTC 1 , for now I will keep hold it until I found the right time to sell it

With that mindset mostly bitcoin price will start crack up ? or it still depend on supply and demand?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:28:51 PM

IMO just wait & don't sell it yet. I still believe it can raise and don't lost our trust on bitcoin. I have about BTC 1 , for now I will keep hold it until I found the right time to sell it

With that mindset mostly bitcoin price will start crack up ? or it still depend on supply and demand?

Yes and distribution and inflation are getting better by the day. 2016 will be big.

Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:32:24 PM

i think buy now before its too late
best to invest your money in bitcoins and wait to time halving and get profit.

good luck.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:20:50 PM

I am quite sure it will go down, probably in low 1xx in a crash. Even then, for you if what you are saying is correct, buying everyday is the right thing to do. Over a long term you will gain anyway.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

LazerSMS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:54:51 PM

I would buy right now

Send and Receive SMS Anonymously with Bitcoin | LazerSMS.com
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:07:51 PM

Smart money is in Doge too.

+1

go

$10K LTC
$20K BTC
$11K DOGE

IMO

oh god i hope he didnt take this advice lol

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:10:54 AM

If you're thinking long term, thats great, but remember that the price of bitcoin can crash too, just like the crash from $1k.
I suggest you get to know your way around here and then research. Moreover, if the $41k you're investing is the only money you have, please keep something as liquid to meet emergency requirements. Yes, many people think bitcoin has the potential, and litecoin too, but I think bitcoin will have the edge. Moreover, if you think the price of one bitcoin will be $50k by 2020, why bother to buy after a few weeks or now? the price might be just the same, or maybe a $100 difference?

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:16:18 AM

Yes and distribution and inflation are getting better by the day. 2016 will be big.

what makes you think 2016 will be big? block halving? it might end up in a dissapointment as the price won't go up as much as people were hoping for.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:53:26 AM

i think buy now before its too late
best to invest your money in bitcoins and wait to time halving and get profit.

good luck.

many are not buying now, because there is still a long way for the halving, the price could still drop(i still think that 200 is rock solid btw, but this is just me) below 100, at that time buying will be mandatory for many

what makes you think 2016 will be big? block halving? it might end up in a dissapointment as the price won't go up as much as people were hoping for.

it must go up(there is no other way around), otherwise bitcoin is doomed
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:21:39 PM

$41,000 to blow? lol.

You already can put half of that into a smaller note on a governement issued and get 1%, get another $50k in there and now you produce $1,000 every month.

Keep in mind when I mentioned a note, its less then 30 years so you can get your principal back within several months still. Hedge your risk with the tradtional cash flow unless youre already doing it and thats how you got your $41k then break it up into increments while the price goes down.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:26:31 PM

Hi guys, after more than 1 year, here I am again

I'm fu*ked, bought all the 41k $ in Litecoins @ $20 dollars each

Now It's $1,4

hahahahah I have nothing to do, just wait and hodl

I have been FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

hahahahhaha  Cool Grin

Crap! not a good feeling, i got in litecoin a little cheaper but still got raped with the drop, never thought it was possible to go back this low.

I agree with you its a great gamble coin though, im holding.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:28:45 PM

Now It's $1,4

I have been FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

hahahahhaha  Cool Grin

Crap! not a good feeling, i got in litecoin a little cheaper but still got raped with the drop, never thought it was possible to go back this low.

Did you invest to hedge off bitcoins prices?

I figure most would consider just investing 1 coin which is bitcoin, but thats just me I guess. I dont know how comfortable with other coins since bitcoin alone has too many price differences in a week span.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:35:27 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 01:51:43 AM by gentlemand

I figure most would consider just investing 1 coin which is bitcoin, but thats just me I guess. I dont know how comfortable with other coins since bitcoin alone has too many price differences in a week span.

I guess the hope is that there's an awful lot more headroom if you're in a tiny coin. This is where people tend to fuck up and stick in 30% of their available funds and seem amazed when it goes up in smoke. Greed piling upon greed.

Most sensible investors might put 1-5% of their overall portfolio into BTC. I'd never put more than a similar percentage of that into any alt.
romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:50:16 AM

41 000$.
10k lending on Bitfinex (risky).
5k investing in a "trusted" dice website (Like JD or PRC), but it's very risky.
Keep the remaining funds, or invest it in very safe but low return investments.

That's what I would do I think.

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:44:14 AM

Now It's $1,4

hahahahhaha  Cool Grin

I invest in litecoin because when bitcoin hits a bubble phase litecoin goes up about 3 - 5 times more on price.  Im not sure how good it is as a hedge but if the gov messed up bitcoin maybe it would be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: