Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GamerKeys.net - Bioshock Infinite only $29.99  (Read 19811 times)
BitPorium (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 11:42:25 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 12:08:18 PM by BitPorium

Grab the latest games at great prices. Up to the minute Bitcoin pricing.
Bestsellers:
Bioshock Infinite $44.99 $29.99!- http://gamerkeys.net/Bioshock-Infinite-Steam-Worldwide-CD-KEY.htm
Starcraft Heart of the Swarm $36.31 - http://gamerkeys.net/StarCraft-2-Heart-of-the-Swarm-EU-Activation-Key.htm
Dark Souls $15.99 - http://gamerkeys.net/Dark-Souls-Prepare-to-Die-Edition-CD-KEY.htm
COD Modern Warfare 3 RU $15.99 - http://gamerkeys.net/Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-3.htm
Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition $26.58 - http://gamerkeys.net/Far-Cry-3-Deluxe-Edtion-CD-KEY.htm
FIFA 13 $28.49 - http://gamerkeys.net/FIFA-13-WORLDWIDE.htm
Borderlands 2 RU $15.97 - http://gamerkeys.net/Borderlands-2-CD-KEY.htm

Newest Releases:
Resident evil 6 $28.34 - http://gamerkeys.net/Resident-Evil-6-Steam-Worldwide-CD-KEY.htm
Dead Space 3 $36.07 - http://gamerkeys.net/Dead-Space-3-Worldwide.htm
Crysis 3 $35.23 - http://gamerkeys.net/Crysis-3-CD-KEY-Worldwide.htm

What makes us different
  • Loyalty Program - Once you order with us you start getting instant discount. Spend just $1 on our site and we will give you a 1% discount. The discount increases progressively to a maximum of 5% one you have accumulated $500 in orders. We know you game, and we reward you for shopping with us!
  • Support - The staff at GamerKeys is ready to help you get exactly what you want. We have a Knowledge base with full tutorials and staff that is ready to help.
  • Full disclosure - NEver wonder if a game is region locked, requires some patch or needs special activation. Each game is described entirely and clearly. Never be surprised by a purchase. And we will refund any order in which you receive something you did not expect.
Check out GamerKeys.net for all the cd keys you need. New games added all the time. Competitive pricing! BitCoins Welcome.

We have the latest and greatest games for Steam, Origin, Ubisoft and more. All games are 100% authentic and entitle you to full access to the game. Don't mess around with gifts and try out GamerKeys.net, With over 500 Bitcoin transactions without an issue, enjoy our great competitive prices and service.
Coupons!
  • GKNEW- 5% off. Single use only
Visit Main Site

Customers feedback:
Just purchased Deus Ex from BitPorium.
Painless transaction, excellent communication.
Thanks BitCoinWebHost, pre-loading now  Cool
Ditto! Also bought Deus Ex HR from Bitporium. Seamless transaction, nice guy.
Just bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution from this website and all went well. There was a small delay with getting the Russian VPN online on their side, but they fixed it quite fast.

It was a simple process and very painless, the support was also very nice. Recommended.
Massive bump for this guy! Just received my RMA'd 5830 that I bought AND the ram that I won on the facebook competition!

This guys legit peeps Smiley
Brilliant!  Grin
Just purchased Deus Ex: Human Revolution Explosive Mission Pack from bitporium.com
https://bitporium.com/pc-games/dlc/deus-ex-human-revolution-explosive-mission-pack

Code delivered quickly and activated successfully  Cool
I ordered and paid for Space Marine with bitcoins. Downloading from Steam now  Grin

Recently bought Dead Island.

Had a few issues trying to activate it on steam but their online support was fast and quick in helping me resolve my problem.

I would not hesitate to buy from again and will do so in the future.

Thanks
Just placed an order for dead Island last night, Got my key this morning! And the VPN worked great! thanks! Totally legit, Sent me a picture of a Game disk instead of just a key.
Freebump

And ordered an MC code 1 hr 30mins ago. Will update when I get it Smiley.

EDIT got code nice and easy transaction Fantastic
Hi,

just wanted to say that it works perfect! I bought one Game yesterday evening and got the key today. Now i bought the second game Smiley
And Price is Nice!

Thanks!
Bought BF3LE, payment sent. Looking forward to delivery.

Edit: Keys delivered this morning, game downloaded and installed. Works great.
Dead Island worked great Smiley

By the way how exactly do your reward points work. I don't see any mention of them on your site.

Downloading now very excited to play big battlefield  Grin fan will buy from again!!!
WOOO I GOT MINE (it gets sent to your email guys, check your email)
just got mine! awsome deals you guys got. will be visiting your site for future gaming needs.

One thing I found (maybe it's just me)- using firefox the update link takes me to a bunch of random text, but when I used Internet explorer it downloaded like it should.
Requested BF3LE and paid with bitcoins last night, woke up this morning and my order had been processed and key sent to me, Ordering process went very fast and smooth(great job). Currently downloading now, Hopefully the language pack install will be a painless operation also. I will comment once I get the game up and running and language in English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Houseonfire

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 05:56:23 PM

When dead island is registered and done with, will it be in russian? Because I don't speak russian very well.
TheGrapist

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 06:09:50 PM

if i bought the preorder of BF3 would i be able to activate it on ORIGIN right away or have to wait for release?

ampirebus

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 09:32:21 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2011, 10:10:36 PM by ampirebus

just made a purchase a few hours ago, still waiting on my key (order #35)

very impressed with the price drops if this works out i will make ALL of my game purchases from you and refer my friends as well  Shocked

its been 2 hours but bit-pay confirmed my payment about 10 minutes after i ordered
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 05:27:55 AM

just made a purchase a few hours ago, still waiting on my key (order #35)

very impressed with the price drops if this works out i will make ALL of my game purchases from you and refer my friends as well  Shocked

its been 2 hours but bit-pay confirmed my payment about 10 minutes after i ordered
Hello, Thanks for placing an order! Game keys are usually sent out within 24 hours of payment confirmation. But you should have already gotten your key as I just processed all the outstanding orders I had. Enjoy. Also we have a fully integrated referral system, Check it out.
Isepick

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 11:37:56 AM

I ordered and paid for Space Marine with bitcoins. Downloading from Steam now  Grin
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 04:00:43 PM

Sorry, if you don't mind me asking; what OpenCart Bitcoin plugin are you using?
mute20

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 04:53:27 PM

So do I need to move to this new site if I want to order something? I already ordered bf3(limited edition) from you.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 06:43:12 PM

Sorry, if you don't mind me asking; what OpenCart Bitcoin plugin are you using?
Im using the Bit-Pay modules. Its pretty easy to use. I have made a few mods to it but nothing major.

So do I need to move to this new site if I want to order something? I already ordered bf3(limited edition) from you.
If you want to purchase another game then yea, I'm shifting all game sales to this site. As for your previous order, I will migrate them into this site soon enough, no need to worry about that at all.
OggerMC

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 11:20:05 PM

whenever i open your shop, google asks me if i want to translate the page (which i dont want) its something Spanish related, but im from Germany though.
I dont use either google addons or chrome, i use Firefox.

just wanted to tell you that, is getting abit on my nervs.

Everything else looks good, im just surprised that minecraft is that expensive. (not especially on your side, but in general)

Any chances for Starcraft II ?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 11:51:49 PM

whenever i open your shop, google asks me if i want to translate the page (which i dont want) its something Spanish related, but im from Germany though.
I dont use either google addons or chrome, i use Firefox.

just wanted to tell you that, is getting abit on my nervs.

Everything else looks good, im just surprised that minecraft is that expensive. (not especially on your side, but in general)

Any chances for Starcraft II ?
I have been hearing a lot of complaints on the google translate I added in, I will probably just remove that.
As far as Star Craft, I do have but I have to add it to the site. But the price will probably be ablut $65 usd, Blizzard is expensive everywhere.
OggerMC

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 12:00:10 AM

good to hear that about the translator.

about starcraft, the cheapest i can find is about 40€, about 55$ i guess, found these using google shopping.
But still expensive :x
i was hoping that you could find a cheap source xD
What versions will it be anyways? Asia? US? EU?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 07:14:34 PM

good to hear that about the translator.

about starcraft, the cheapest i can find is about 40€, about 55$ i guess, found these using google shopping.
But still expensive :x
i was hoping that you could find a cheap source xD
What versions will it be anyways? Asia? US? EU?
Yea I wish I had a better source. Its the EU version. Also translator gone, it was starting to bother me too!
ampirebus

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:31:44 PM

using gamer keys as long as they have USA/region free games as my new merchant for digital download purchases.

It did take about 6 hours to get my first key, however that is faster than they advertise (24 hours) so thats a plus too!

I Strongly recommended to anyone especially those who enjoy deals. This new spin off site changes my outlook on bitporium and its owner., as I have previously posted complaints about bitporium, I am VERY pleased that terms were changed accordingly (not much value in products compared to prices.)

I have already linked everyone on my steam friends list to gamerkeys and will continue to do so. I've also used n0thing's steam services, (there are a ton of guys doing it now) but he charges 10% extra on steam retail price.  Compare space marine from him (50+10%) to gamerkeys (26 bux) $26 vs $55.xx is a savings of over 60%! for the exact same product

The only thing I dislike is the russian/foreign versions of games. when i emailed my brother the site (hes a chemical engineer) he saw the russian activiation stuff and was turned off, got scared that if he bought an advertised region free/USA game it might not work right or one day be deactivated. It will probably scare away some potential customers. Maybe if grammar or wording was changed to make it seem less "greasy." Maybe if those games were in a smaller section of the site or labelled something that would reel consumers in rather than make them have second thoughts or purchase from another merchant.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:40:38 PM

using gamer keys as long as they have USA/region free games as my new merchant for digital download purchases.

It did take about 6 hours to get my first key, however that is faster than they advertise (24 hours) so thats a plus too!

Strongly recommended to anyone especially those who enjoy deals. Changes my outlook on bitporium and its owner. As I have previously posted complaints about bitporium, I am VERY pleased that terms were changed accordingly. I have already linked everyone on my steam friends list to gamerkeys and will continue to do so. I've also used n0thing's steam services, (there are a ton of guys doing it now) but he charges 10% extra on steam retail price.

PS- I really liked that i get a receipt from bit-pay with a QR code and confirmation as a receipt.

The only thing I dislike is the russian/foreign versions of games. when i emailed my brother the site (hes a chemical engineer) he saw the russian activiation stuff and was turned off, got scared that if he bought an advertised region free/USA game it might not work right or one day be deactivated. It will probably scare away some potential customers. Maybe if grammar or wording was changed to make it seem less "greasy"
Hello, would you please tell me what parts sound "greasy" I would really like to make it clearer if I can. Also if a key doesn't say RU or have the Russian flag in the description then it is guaranteed top be region free. Also the russian activation stuff is safe. Thousands of people  aday do it and there isnt a flood of post on the internet with people claiming that their accounts got banned or the the ghames were deactivated. I myself use russian keys. The account in the video I used is my persona. Also please point out my grammer mistakes. I did right it up in MS word but sometimes I could have made a mistake.
Thanks!
OggerMC

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 08:50:35 PM

Maybe write "Local" or "Local/RU" instread of "RU" in the list on the left side.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 09:04:53 PM

Maybe write "Local" or "Local/RU" instread of "RU" in the list on the left side.

You mean the category listings? I will try to make it clearer soon.
mute20

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 05:13:48 AM

You should put the gamerkeys.net in your signature so people know if they see you posting somewhere else.
Planetexpress

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 19, 2011, 08:06:21 PM

Great Shop. Han contact with a live support person. Fast and uncomplicated. Will buy a game when i have enough Btc.

Could I help you? Why do not donate me a few Bitcoin cents (or more Wink )?
1AYcX47R6bwM4fEiYD3fE4QvYW2HF5t1rC

Play & Win Bitcoins http://bit.ly/jywwt5
ataranlen

Activity: 846
Merit: 1000

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2011, 02:52:26 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2011, 08:41:44 PM by ataranlen

Just placed an order for dead Island last night, Got my key this morning! And the VPN worked great! thanks! Totally legit, Sent me a picture of a Game disk instead of just a key.

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: