Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FanEspo: FANTASY eSPORTS (Pick Your Best Players & WIN PRIZE MONEY!!)  (Read 4641 times)
y5ngkim (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:55 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 06:55:03 AM by y5ngkim

FANESPO

Get excited in every moment of eSports!

> Why eSports?

"Games are now HUGE sports!"

eSports has been the FASTEST growing market in these days. In 2016, there were only about $150M funding in eSports industry, but in 2017, the funding size in eSports was over $600M. More importantly about $2 Billion funding came into eSports industry.
Many big professional sports clubs are participating in eSports, and famous sports players and entertainers are building own professional eSports teams and are investing in eSports industry.

Many universities in North America and Europe started to accept eSports as one of their physical sports and are giving scholarships and degrees to their eSports players.
Also, eSports has been accepted in 2018 Asian Games, and now pushing to become one of Olympics events.

According to ESPN and Yahoo Sports, the market size of eSports will be larger than NFL which 2nd largest sports in the world. The # of eSports live audience is bigger than NFL.

> Fantasy Sports

"Big sports markets always have Fantasy Sports."

Fantasy sports has been always popular when there is a big sports market. It's a traditional sports game.
The market size of fantasy sports is now about $5 billion with 78M audience, and the market size is expected to grow to $9.2 billion with over 100M audience in 2020.

Recently, Supreme Court of the United States has legalized sports gambling so there will be more way to improve our fantasy eSports business model.
Of course, fantasy sports is not gambling, but FanEspo can have better ways to provide users more fun stuffs!

> What is FanEspo?

"Pick Your Best Players & Win the Prize!"

FanEspo is a web-platform, providing fantastic experience to enjoy fantasy sports for eSports matches.

1. Create or Join a contest.
2. Pick your own professional players for your team.
3. Pay 'Entry fee' to compete with other users.
4. 80% - 90% of total amount of entry fees will be the PRIZE MONEY.
5. Your fantastic analyzing and prediction skills will make you WIN the prize money.

There are several ways to win the prize money, 'Winner takes all', 'Top winners take', 'Split to Top winners'.
FanEspo service provides people to play daily or season-long fantasy sports with real professional eSports players‘ records/stats.
There are various play-modes for FanEspo users. (Ex> salary-cap mode and draft-pick mode)

"Excellent Security with Blockchain Technology!"

Our main goal is to have powerful security on our platform. We are researching and developing all contests, leagues, individual wallets and etc. with Blockchain technology for the best security.
One of our main objectives is to make that all information, which will be created/produced by FanEspo users, would be blockchainized in FanEspo platform.

In the near future we are planning to launch analytics, media, education, streaming, gaming platforms which will be connected to our Blockchain.

> Roadmap

"We don't just talk about our ideas. We will always show you our deliverable as TRUST!"

Q1 2018
FanEspo Prototype

|
|
|
May 2018
Pre-sale #1 (w/ 50% bonus)
& FanEspo MVP release

|
|
|
June 2018
Pre-sale #2 (w/ 25% bonus)

|
|
|
July 2018
Pre-sale #3 (w/ 10% bonus)

|
|
|
August 2018
FanEspo Closed-beta Test

|
|
|
September 2018
ICO &
FanEspo Open-beta Release
(League of Legends World Championship)

|
|
|
Q4 2018
Official FanEspo Release
(all eSports games)
& Unfreeze FAN tokens

> Bounty Program

Bounty Forum

We issued 10,000,000 FAN tokens for bounty program. (10 FAN = $1)

Our bounty program is very SIMPLE, but will help you to get many FREE bonus!

Please follow as below steps:

1.   Visit our https://www.fanespo.com/ico.

2.   Sign up (you will need ETH wallet address to receive our FAN tokens)

3.   Log in to our ICO site.

4.   Click BOUNTY on the header. (URL: https://www.fanespo.com/ico/bounty)

5.   Each one of you will see a unique URL for invitation.

6.   Click ‘COPY’ button, and paste on where you want to expose to invite others.

7.   When people register FanEspo ICO site using your unique URL, the # of registered users will be counted at the bottom of the unique link.
10 FREE FAN tokens will be given as a reward for every one person registers through the unique URL. (1 registered user = 10 FAN bonus)
* This means that you will have a lot of FREE bonus opportunity if you actively post your unique URL on various online communities, SNS, forums and/or etc.,.

At the bottom of the page, there are other ways that you can get extra bonus FAN tokens. When you complete these missions, you will earn bonus FAN tokens.
* More partners is planned to be added soon.

Please note that all the BOUNTY program rewards will be given to bounty hunters, people who participate in our bounty program, once all ICO sale periods are finished. (within 15 days after the end of token sale)

If you are a blogger, influencer, translator, creator of marketing materials or anything else that helps announcing FanEspo, please feel free to contact us!

*Any remained BOUNTY and/or BONUS/INCENTIVE tokens will be given to the TOP bounty hunters as incentives for their efforts. The amount cannot be sure, but we will keep all the records on our system and update you regularly.

> FanEspo ICO Project

"On SALE with 90% Discount & x10 profits at least!"

About FanEspo Token:

FanEspo token(FAN):
- an internal currency unit of FanEspo and future expension platforms.

The Rights to FanEspo ICO contributors:
- free use of coin within FanEpso platforms and purchase additional services.
- Exchange / cashable

Etc.:
- tokens will be bought back in order to support FanEspo service's ecosystem.

Token Details:

Blockchain Tech.: Ethereum, ERC20

Token Symbol: FAN

Initial Price:
> $1.00 = 10 FAN
> 1 ETH = 7,000 FAN
> 1 BTC = 89,600 FAN

Token Delivery Date: Within 1 week after closing each token sale period.

All unsold tokens during pre-sale & ICO will be burned.

Token Distribution:

Total issued tokens (100%): 1,000,000,000 FAN
Token sale(40%): 400,000,000 FAN
Reserve for operation of the service(30%): 300,000,000 FAN
Team (9%) – Cannot sell with in two years: 90,000,000 FAN
Advisors/Partners/Investors (5%): 50,000,000 FAN
Bounty (1%): 10,000,000 FAN
Bonus/Incentive(15%): 150,000,000 FAN

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Reserved  Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

I like your idea, but really e-sports takes huge steps in the development and your platform will be in demand

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

I am ready to write an article for you if you wish

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
tyo dreamer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

the concept of your project is good and the market potential of eSports will be great in the future. I believe this project is very profitable for investors. hopefully, the progress is according to plan and will be many people are interested in this project.
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Can you please publish your code. Github?
y5ngkim (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:20 AM

I am ready to write an article for you if you wish

It will be my honor. I appreciate you! =)
y5ngkim (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

Can you please publish your code. Github?

We will share it as soon as possible. Stay tuned! =)
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

Coin in exchange when?
y5ngkim (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:22:47 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 01:30:59 PM by y5ngkim

Coin in exchange when?

Exchange will begin at the end of October.
It's the time that official FanEspo platform is ready! =)
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

it looks cool, but I do not understand much in this area. people on your platform will be able to play in the already known games or games you will create yourself?
whothehellcares

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

Anyone promising you "(At least x10 PROFIT & WIN PRIZE MONEY!!) " is most assuredly scamming you.

They are also inviting the SEC into crypto with open arms.
y5ngkim (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:53:00 AM

it looks cool, but I do not understand much in this area. people on your platform will be able to play in the already known games or games you will create yourself?

People on our platform will be able to enjoy in the already known games using the professional gamers records/stats.
Please try our MVP, then you will be able to follow the basic concept. (Try it on your PC, not mobile phone)
fullspeedin

Activity: 624

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

it's really a very profitable sphere, but as for the complexity of implementation, you are not the first who climbs into this pool with your head, but at the same time there is not one familiar project that would manage

y5ngkim (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

Anyone promising you "(At least x10 PROFIT & WIN PRIZE MONEY!!) " is most assuredly scamming you.

They are also inviting the SEC into crypto with open arms.

It's up to the people who sees our project.
However, we are selling our tokens with 1/10 price of the regular price now, and we are going to have our own token exchange in our platform and will list our token with the regular price ($1 = 1 FAN).
Our business is based on TRUST, and that is why we are showing at least MVP during pre-sale period. (Most are doing ICO without even MVP.. I think that is a scam.)
We will show you beta, exchange and any updates everytime, so people can trust us. =)
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

Need Indonesian Translation? If yes, I want to reserve it. I will reserve for this ANN. Let's spread out this Information of FanEspo at Indonesian Thread. I believe it can bring more people to join the project. Moreover, the concept of this project is very interesting. Then, Just PM me if you need it. Thank you so much  Smiley   
russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

looks good. and where you can find the full list of available games? do I understand correctly that the platform is already running?
y5ngkim (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:20:16 AM

looks good. and where you can find the full list of available games? do I understand correctly that the platform is already running?

Please try our MVP (PC Only).
https://www.fanespo.com/mvp
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:20:11 AM

It seems like sales are still far from the softcap, and I think all the teams must create a strategy more attractive again in order to convince the investors to be able to join in this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: