Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New designs  (Read 132 times)
fernandoaleixo (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

What are the thoughts until now about being able to change the forum colors/designs? Sometimes a change of look feels nice!  Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

I like the good ole smf style.

I'm given to understand that the new forum will allow for style changes to whatevery you want (whenever that finally gets built...).
MaoDio

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

The Bitcointalk Forum Design is ok on desktop (altho it looks ancient) but it boggles my mind why there is no mobile version or at least a tapatalk integration.

For a cutting edge technology forum the administration sure seems ignorant of the changes in usablity and user experience which happened in the last 10 years, would be nice to have a mobile ersion in order to browse it without zooming in and out on a constant.
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

What are the thoughts until now about being able to change the forum colors/designs? Sometimes a change of look feels nice!  Grin
Me and so everything is suitable. The simpler the design so he is better))))
There will be no change from the permutation of the terms
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

The Bitcointalk Forum Design is ok on desktop (altho it looks ancient) but it boggles my mind why there is no mobile version or at least a tapatalk integration.

For a cutting edge technology forum the administration sure seems ignorant of the changes in usablity and user experience which happened in the last 10 years, would be nice to have a mobile ersion in order to browse it without zooming in and out on a constant.

I quite like old stuff with computers. It's why people collect old computers and other stuff and a reminder of the past always make it a bit more of an enjoyable experience (give a bit of nostalgia).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: