Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 07:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][VARDIFF][NYAN] Nyancoin Pool 1% Fee - Anti-DDoS - www.nyanpool.net  (Read 1357 times)
rippy (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:21:35 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 09:36:14 AM by rippy

WWW.NYANPOOL.NET
Hey all been a supporter of Nyancoin since launch and with the dev announcing today that the coin is
officially licensed by the Nyancat creator i have decided to
setup a pool to deal with increase of miners.

The pool can be accessed at:
www.nyanpool.net

Pool Information:
Payout Method: PROP
Pool Fee's: 1%
Confirms for Payout: Only 30 confirms before payout unlike other pools set at 120!
Automatic Payout Threshold: 50-500 (can be modified if users prefer higher / lower.)

The server we are using should be able to cope with a large amount of users for those interested the specs are:
CPU: Intel Xeon W3530 4 Cores / 4 Threads @ 2.8ghz+
RAM: 48GB
Connection: 1 Gbps + Anti-DDoS

NOTE: If your having trouble getting to website using www.nyanpool.net then you can use http://192.99.10.167/,
same goes for mining if you can't connect with the domain name just use the IP but www.nyanpool.net should be working now as domain seems to have fully propagated.
If you have any question feel free to pm me or post in this thread. Thanks
verbal

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 02:27:03 PM

thanks for that  switching my rig over asap   Grin
rippy (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:14:18 PM

thanks for that  switching my rig over asap   Grin

Thanks, if you need any help let me know!
Frobisher

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:15:52 PM

I'm having trouble connecting with minerd, does anyone know the proper command prompt format to use with this?  Huh

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
rippy (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:42:21 PM

I'm having trouble connecting with minerd, does anyone know the proper command prompt format to use with this?  Huh

personally never used minerd but i think its something along the lines of minerd.exe -o http://192.99.10.167:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

so if the username you used to signup was frobisher and you setup a worker with the name as 1 and password as x then it would look like:

minerd.exe -o http://192.99.10.167:3333 -u frobisher.1 -p x

do you have a sample config you use for minerd? could help you if you post it up.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:18:17 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2014, 04:31:25 AM by UrsaMajorisBeta

why can't i register? It says token has expired :c

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
verbal

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:32:57 AM

i just tried mine again when i got that and worked fine
rippy (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:30:16 AM

just re register, that shouldn't be happening with new MPOS as apparently they increased the token time to 1 hour but seems like its still occurring will look into.
Frobisher

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

I'm having trouble connecting with minerd, does anyone know the proper command prompt format to use with this?  Huh

personally never used minerd but i think its something along the lines of minerd.exe -o http://192.99.10.167:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

so if the username you used to signup was frobisher and you setup a worker with the name as 1 and password as x then it would look like:

do you have a sample config you use for minerd? could help you if you post it up.

The script I was using was based off the one I use for steadyminer:

minerd --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://192.99.10.167:3333 -u Frobisher.nyan -p ******

soo... looks like i shouldn't use scrypt and I might be good to go.

edit: tried it without the --scrypt and it started to work but kept returning "Stratum authentication failed"

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Frobisher

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:46:52 PM

I don't know much about mining programs in general so sorry, I don't even know what -o or --scrypt even mean. I am a n00b.

rippy (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:35:09 PM

I'm having trouble connecting with minerd, does anyone know the proper command prompt format to use with this?  Huh

The script I was using was based off the one I use for steadyminer:

minerd --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://192.99.10.167:3333 -u Frobisher.nyan -p ******

soo... looks like i shouldn't use scrypt and I might be good to go.

edit: tried it without the --scrypt and it started to work but kept returning "Stratum authentication failed"

try this in the batch file:
minerd --url=stratum+tcp://nyanpool.net:3333 --userpass=Frobisher.nyan:password

change password to your password so if your password is xxx then it will look like

minerd --url=stratum+tcp://nyanpool.net:3333 --userpass=Frobisher.nyan:xxx
dimitriyremerov

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 03:22:30 PM

It seems your pool has more than 50% of network hashrate. Wel all know it's bad. You should consider to close registrations for a while until it's spreaded? You know that you will be helping the community this way.
rippy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:04:29 AM

It seems your pool has more than 50% of network hashrate. Wel all know it's bad. You should consider to close registrations for a while until it's spreaded? You know that you will be helping the community this way.

It's been disabled and linked to the other pool.
14aristokrat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:13:10 PM

Overview NYAN/USD: 21.11000000

I can not understand what it means from this figure if not a secret on what exchange price for this Nyan.

I do not speak much English, I come from Ukraine.

I would appreciate an answer to my question.
rippy (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:28:58 PM

Overview NYAN/USD: 21.11000000

I can not understand what it means from this figure if not a secret on what exchange price for this Nyan.

I do not speak much English, I come from Ukraine.

I would appreciate an answer to my question.

The USD figure isn't accurate it's just the default setting so ignore it.
Simcom

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:52:47 PM

Bump - this pool is rock solid I recommend it!  Grin  Grin  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: