Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Role of bitcointalk profile rank  (Read 378 times)
MOG247

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

Does bitcointalk Forum rank really matter 's for signature bounty campaigns and what are the links between "Merits" and "bitcointalk forum rank" ?

Yes it is. There is direct dependency between your forum rank and you reward from the signature bounty campaigns. Hero members gain in one week stakes equal to 3.5 weeks for junior member. So the reward will be x3.5.
Before this year the only thing that could up your rank was activity - if you write more than 14 posts every two weeks you will gain higher rank in some time.
But now we have merits - kinda likes. You can send and receive merits. But you cant send as much as you receive - 2 merits to you generate 1 merit that you can send to others.

Complex system. In two words - forget about getting higher rank on this forum. We all will have this ranks forever Smiley

This is exactly what I hate about this merit. Merit to me is now in favour of the elites in this forum. Like you rightly said, rank was done by your activity which makes it easy to rank higher but since the introduction of merit, I think some junior members rank will remain stagnant till thy kingdom comes...
donieahmad

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

To earn a great income in Bitcointalk we must have a high ranking because if our rank is low then our income is also low so the role of ranking in the forum is very important.
kevin135

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

Newbie and Jr.Members can't have links in signature.
Sr.Members can have pictures in signature.
Members can have links with text no photos.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Does bitcointalk Forum rank really matter 's for signature bounty campaigns and what are the links between "Merits" and "bitcointalk forum rank" ?

Yes, it does affect. There's a positive correlation between forum rank and stakes for signature bounty. The higher your rank in the forum, the higher your stakes.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:09:42 PM

Well btctalk rank does matter if you are aiming to earn huge amount because high rank means high reward.

Due to the new system merits are now necessary to rank up, there's a corresponding merit for each rank you can learn more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Belal

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:57 PM

Absolutely, forum ranks does matter for signature campaigns,
because of the rank it can determine the amount of our income to follow bounty that has been available.
foxsss55

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

Certainly .. The new member can not take like old members .. The rank of the member is important in the signing campaigns and the higher your rank naturally will increase your share
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

Your rank really matter most base on the little experience I had. Really, I haven’t participated in any bounty signature but i’ve Seen their stakes on spreadsheets and observe the higher the rank the higher the stakes

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sshirisha

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

As far I know ifwe have high rank and reward one can earn more than newbies. But it take much time to become senior member.  
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:02 AM

Yep it is signnificant when you participate in some bounty campaign. As the profile rank will give you lots of stakes for example Legendary, Hero. From Member to above ( Members can have links with text no photos.) . That's a bonus .
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

Yes it is. There is direct dependency between your forum rank and you reward from the signature bounty campaigns. Hero members gain in one week stakes equal to 3.5 weeks for junior member. So the reward will be x3.5.
Before this year the only thing that could up your rank was activity - if you write more than 14 posts every two weeks you will gain higher rank in some time.
But now we have merits - kinda likes. You can send and receive merits. But you cant send as much as you receive - 2 merits to you generate 1 merit that you can send to others.
Complex system. In two words - forget about getting higher rank on this forum. We all will have this ranks forever Smiley

I agree with you that until forever our rank will be like this at the merit system.
in this forum is definitely higher rank appreciated because it is clearly hero or legendary rank, his knowledge is much better about the world of crypto and have much more experience than the newbie so worthy of their stake in giving more, than the rank below.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

ranks very great influence. in bringing up an account takes time and a long process. a lot of the things that's been discussed, read and obtained from this forum so certainly has a large account where already deserves to receive bigger results also if in the bounty. merit in this forum and given to the making of quality and informative post. This is done because of the many people who make post carelessly and contains only spam and it makes the forum looks to have less value.
Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:13:13 AM

Please if the person with the lowest rank are they giving the same reward as the highest rank
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:21:32 AM

There's association of merits and the forum ranks.

Everyone can earn the merits they deserve if they post valuable topics/posts and helpful information that is worth to receive merit. To understand more about Merit & new rank requirements.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:28:26 AM

very important and influential on the search for the gift of the program especially the signature campaign being social media may be in priority the number of friends who will determine the number of tokens and depending on the rules of ico maybe it is that makes rank in bitcoin account have an effect

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Bitcointalk profile rank is very important, and the higher your membership level, the higher you can get more rights, Merits is a kind of incentive system, the introduction of this system is very good to eliminate the garbage of the forum.
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

yes, forum rank is important, especially if you participate in bounty campaign (signature) the higher your rank, more wages you get, About merit I don't understand how to get it for rank up my rank now, can anybody here can explain to me about that?
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

Of course, with out higher rank you'll never know how signature feels and merit will help you to get higher rank. Both are connected and can't separated with any reason, merit needed to make a good post and give value into our knowledge, so don't argue with merit. Now I agree if rank need merit because making quality post is good step to keep this forum survive. Long life for Bitcointalk forum.  

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

Very big difference! Imagine we as junior do the task for one months and our pay is just a little than Full member above. Their work for one week sometimes is equivalent to our one month work. I hope someday there will have a special treatment for those who received merit in order to be inspired at all time.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Higher rank = Higher rewards

I would advise you to read this sticky https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0 to really understands what is Merit system. But for twitter and facebook campaign, I don't think the rank matter though, its purely based on your followers and friends as far as I know. And go explore the Meta section as well, so if you have questions then search around and I'm sure that you will find helpful threads in there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████