Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins??  (Read 3180 times)
Kweiker

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

The reason is that the stable coin is due to a decrease in the speed of cryptography, although it will still recover, but will not fall in the same way as the ICO token. Therefore, if short-term investments are identified, stable coins should not be ignored.
_BLOCKERA_

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

I prefer to work with a more popular cryptocurrency, but everything has the properties to develop and perhaps next year it will declare itself louder.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

I prefer to work with a more popular cryptocurrency, but everything has the properties to develop and perhaps next year it will declare itself louder.
It seems to me that first of all every user makes a bet on this coin, which allows you to make starting capital. In any case, taking into account bitcoin, this is a huge risk, because it is possible to invest all the means available for this in at least 10 other equally promising coins.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

In our world there is stability in general? It is fantastic. I want to believe, but unfortunately it is not so. Therefore, we can only wait and believe in the stability of the Crypto-currency
CP_Processor

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

Here is an updated version of StableCoins Overview report - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17giG2v5I7CrtiftvXooTFWoHqA0NKnHyOoy5fE8Tfms/edit#gid=0

Big thanks to all projects who provided updates on their stablecoins - globcoin.io_ Havven BitShares Coin Minexcoin AAA reserve! Feel free to share this public report!
earn20

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

Yes, but I don't know if Bitcoin will rise after Tether. But last time Tether released 300 million cryptocurrencies, BTC went up in price.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Petr81

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

Steady to keep only tether. but for some reason I do not like that. it is good that now it is possible to translate directly into the real exchange on the stock exchange. I hope this function will be everywhere
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

It is fantastic. There is no stability in everything. sometimes instability is useful for hype. Therefore, it is more interesting when the cost of tokens changes constantly and should track this
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Sorry, I'm now just hearing about them Smiley . And i am not invest in one of them. Because for now we must extra careful , as much as we know if the market conditions are unstable. On that basis I have not dared to invest outside the main coin.
Yes I agree with you I did not want to invest also not so popular altcoins because some coins are in start has a high value but in a long we run it goes down until the end.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

It sounds funny especially when you say it in the ear, you think it's okay when you compare crypto-currencies and stability, I think it's very different because in my opinion there is nothing stable in the crypto-currencies.
whatisthis

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

I'm not a fan of stablecoins like Tether/USDT, TrueUSD and so on. Why? They are centralized, not auditable and you don't know if they're really backed by its base currency.

Crypto to crypto, fiat to fiat.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

not. I don't believe them. I only trust BTC, I don't feel comfortable putting the stable currency in my hand. But BTC I am willing, because. I know that the government is afraid of BTC.

Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

I personally do not believe in stable-coins as they tend not to yield more profit compare to the unstable-coins. In totality i will never invest on any stable-coin no matter who goose is the CEO or what project that brought it into existence, i believe only unstable-coins!!!!!
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
Hmm, I don't think they can help in case of mass adoption. Nevertheless, they are pretty comfortable to use, when the market is crashing. But, I don't think, that they are pretty reliable.
gunbars

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

What is stablecoins at all? Coins with more or less fixed price? Does it worth it to invest into them? Do you get any profit? A lot of questions, yes.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Yes, stablecoins is a great way to integrate cryptocurrency into the daily life of the crypto community. Now a lot of attempts are being made to achieve this goal, and it is likely we will soon be able to pay for breakfast with TUSD or USDT.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

There are always two sides to a thing, one thing about stable coins is that they are what we need if we wish to use cryptocurrencies as what they were intended for, which is as currencies only for buying and selling. But if you are an investor then the volatility is how you make the most money from the market. So on one hand they are good, but another, that means that people would not make money from investing in it.
azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

There is no stable cryptocurrency on the market, and the price of the token you are talking about is also very unstable. So there is absolutely no reliable coin. In any case, you risk if you deal with the crypto currency market.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:18 AM

I do believe in them and they are the things that we need to finally be able to use cryptos as widespread currencies for exchange instead of just investing as it is being done right now. But from an investor point of view, it really does not end in our favor because with  stable cryptos there is no chance of making any profit with the coin

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

Stable coins are needed in case you want to park some funds that you do not need to directly convert to fiat immediately.
That way, you can preserve value in case of a downturn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: