Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins??  (Read 3180 times)
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:17:50 PM

In my opinion, if there is stablecoins it shouldn't affected by the condition of the market but still the crypto is in good price if the market is green and bad when its in red days.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetran

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

I use stablecoins, but I try not to keep money in them for a long time. Because not one coin did not pass due financial monitoring and not one team did not confirm the presence of the necessary amount of fiat in their accounts in banks.
Well, that's what you get when you invest in an unregulated coin. If you had invested in a SEC compliant coin or token, the company would have to prove everything.

That's why the future lies in regulated stable coins... https://www.startengine.com/monetran-llc
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

Currently, in stablecoins, only Tether (USDT) is the most trusted in the cryptocurrency market because of its stability. I often exchange cryptos to USDT if the market falls in exchange rates to avoid losses too much. And the unique thing is that USDT is supported by the price of the dollar.

As I see, it does not even change its price. What is the reason that you have chosen this currency? There are many good altcoins, which deserve your attention. Pick, for instance, Cardano, TRON, and Credits. Also Eidoo.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:49:56 AM

Stablecoins was best investments in 2018 ))
Imagine what you invest all your moneys into usdt on january 2018, this is the function of stable coins, staing in it while bear market

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

I think that people who trades a lot is grateful for stablecoins.
I personally do not need them, but many other people do.
So i do not believe in them, but they are certainly an integral part of the crypto world.
kondoriyano

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

in the world of crypto, theres no such things as stable, every altcoins in the crypto market is volatile
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

Every coin has different characteristics in increasing the value of the coin. I believe in some coins that are able to increase stably and consistently like ETH, Dogecoin, and EOS. Some coins such as BTC have characteristics of improvement that are carried out significantly and in a time that cannot be predicted with certainty. For now, I prefer to stay and wait for the market to recover to be in a stable condition. So that it can have wider opportunities to generate profits.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

To me it has really interested me to have a stable Coin because to me it really don't make any sense to me that much other than if I want to maintain my portfolio from dumping
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

Stable coins are not really useful for investment but just as a trading pair with other coins as an alternative to fiat currency. Tether has been into multiple controversies in the past so holding large amounts of any such stable coin is not risk free.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

The most stable coin was created to mimic the use of Bitcoin. Although they are more suitable for payment, their team did not work hard. These stable coins don't even buy chocolate in life!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:25:53 AM

The current stable currency is not perfect, but I can only believe it. Stability is the least volatile coin. It is very important for the cryptocurrency market to stabilize the currency. When the stable currency matures, the cryptocurrency market will become mature.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:27:02 AM

Haven is a very good stable coin although I don't own any at the moment ,I find stable coins to be useful for moving large quantity of money while keeping the value stable or trading on exchanges ,I believe in the usability of stablecoins  they are very good for trading

logic123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

I think coins are not able to stable in crypto because the price is always volatile in market it may increase or decrease so stable coins are very rare.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
I can't fully trust it, I still have to analyze it first to be able to confirm it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:11:23 AM

I think all this stable coins is just another machine for printing free crypto and tool for price manipulations on market, like Tether. That's all.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

I think all this stable coins is just another machine for printing free crypto and tool for price manipulations on market, like Tether. That's all.

It's not thoughts it's a fact. We were witnesses of such manipulation just 1 month ago. It's pure speculative active just another derivative financial instrument for making trading volumes

Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Right now there are no completely stable cryptocurrencies on the cryptocurrency market, you have to put up with this circumstance. It is possible that the emergence of stable coins in the future can be quite useful for the digital society. But the situation is unlikely to change drastically in the future - prices will periodically become more expensive or cheaper.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

Yes, i think that stable coins now is the most trended kind of coins and tokens and people interested in them, it means - they are ready to invest. I am waiting for results from ICO Neluns (stable coin) which raised sume more than their hard cap.

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Yes, i think that stable coins now is the most trended kind of coins and tokens and people interested in them, it means - they are ready to invest. I am waiting for results from ICO Neluns (stable coin) which raised sume more than their hard cap.
Stablecoin is only suitable for large exchanges as it will bring high liquidity when investing. Most of the new exchanges are tending to use this more, but that would have a huge impact on other stablecoins. Personally, I just choose stablecoin to be in good liquidity as it will help me make more profit
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:11:48 PM

Not at all, there is no way that a cryptocurrency is going to be stable unless the price of the coin is zero and there is no one buying and selling the coins. When the hype of the stable coins like tether started I just knew that there was no way that we were making any kind of money with it and then the price of the coins fell which means that it was no longer stable

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: