Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So many altcoins,which one to choose?  (Read 511 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
408445497 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:43:33 PM

So many altcoins,which one to choose?
.Batman.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:48:37 PM

go for the BAT Smiley

account has been hacked and ownership has been restored! this act has reincarnated us so stay tuned for updates!
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 04:52:30 PM

So many altcoins,which one to choose?

We have a brand new client coming out this spring. It's built from the ground up and features new multi-threaded code and an updated version of the Goldcoin 51% defense. If you're looking to invest in a cryptocurrency with a strong community, active development, and a highly marketable name, you might have a look at Goldcoin (GLD). It's currently trading in the 4-cents range with great upside potential.
digitalvacuum

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

Dimecoin is very potential at the moment. It has grown over 400% on this week and will get listed to Cryptsy very soon. You can check out Dime from this post if you'd like to know more: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=382164.0

-Dimetime-

That page has a tonne of negative publicity on it. If anything it's scared me away.
Here's one of the many posts to catch my eye :

8% premine is ~ 36 billion coins Grin

Soooooo dimecoin hits the exchange @ $0.01 or even $0.0001 and we can't expect the devs to dump it like it is hot and become instant millionaires?
(probably the motivation behind the creation in the first place Smiley)

Yeah this coin is 99% a scam but has a 99% chance that clueless newbs will still get involved, mining, buying, pumping, and dumping
probably a lot of the Dogecoin buyers will be interested in something like this

Unless you get your kicks out of fleecing early investors, then I'd stay clear of this one.
A 1% premine will give a coin a bad name, but 8%?  Huh That's insane.
Doge = Zero Premine

CTRL ALTcoin DELETE
Slaxt

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Gone......

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:26:23 PM

Radioactivecoin, Secure, and stable.

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:33:37 PM

skip the guppies!! Frozen number 1  Cool  Cool

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: