Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~~~~ Kim Dotcom behind Megacoin ? | He is twittering about Megacoin! ~~~~~~  (Read 4672 times)
SenorHombre

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:55:40 PM

$ 16,133,814    $ 0.74    21,840,525 MEC    $ 39,106    +18.79 %

damn it this is a horrible world.

I could get rid of all my financial problems if I just would know the right steps.

sold earthcoins
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:01:14 PM

The website is impressive, looks like it is done by seasoned professionals. But really, did they rip it from somewhere?

I mean it's probably the best coin website I've seen so far, and I say this as an ex web-designer. There is either big money behind this, or they ripped it.

Umm.. their entire coin's branding and site is jacked off Kim Dotcom's Mega brand.

I don't see it, sorry.... care to elaborate with some image comparisons or something? I am genuinely interested, I'm not a user of Mega but I can't see any huge similarity at the moment.

Really? I can't see how anyone doesn't see the comparisons, but I'm not explaining them again because I'll get called a troll or a spammer by megafanboys. Check out the other Mega/Kimdotcom thread.
SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:06:42 PM

The website is impressive, looks like it is done by seasoned professionals. But really, did they rip it from somewhere?

I mean it's probably the best coin website I've seen so far, and I say this as an ex web-designer. There is either big money behind this, or they ripped it.

Umm.. their entire coin's branding and site is jacked off Kim Dotcom's Mega brand.

I don't see it, sorry.... care to elaborate with some image comparisons or something? I am genuinely interested, I'm not a user of Mega but I can't see any huge similarity at the moment.

Really? I can't see how anyone doesn't see the comparisons, but I'm not explaining them again because I'll get called a troll or a spammer by megafanboys. Check out the other Mega/Kimdotcom thread.

I do not get it. Please explain. You are not a spammer if you are telling your opinion. Where is the problem if kimdotcom does not have a problem with it? Probably he thinks its funny invested in it and now his is working with it.

I has probably no time to develop a whole coin his has also other business. So he might like the idea working partly within a community.

And also he might not like to get too much intention thrown at him.

THats what I think maybe I am wrong.

and litecoin become so famous because i forgot his name but one of the google workers was developing it. so people like to have a more or less known face behind a product.

mfpowernl

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:08:27 PM

oow this news gone boost the megacoin over 1 dollar!  But in long term this coin gone be very big with support from kim dotcom..
SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:09:46 PM

I would, I sold everything and now am the proud owner of 77 MEC!

wuuhooo mate.     $ 16,352,831    $ 0.75    21,840,625 MEC    $ 40,857    +19.83 %

its going well. Hope no big guys trick us. But if the news stay like this. it is possible to be a good longterm investment. at least for the next months. ?

SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:11:46 PM

oow this news gone boost the megacoin over 1 dollar!  But in long term this coin gone be very big with support from kim dotcom..

please share you few why!

I think we really need people buying the coins who are not the big investors who are just speculating with it. We need people who trust a coin.

I lost so much jsut becuase people doing the pump and dumps.

I think this could be a pump without a dump.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:12:02 PM

I do not get it. Please explain. You are not a spammer if you are telling your opinion. Where is the problem if kimdotcom does not have a problem with it? Probably he thinks its funny invested in it and now his is working with it.

I has probably no time to develop a whole coin his has also other business. So he might like the idea working partly within a community.

and litecoin become so famous because i forgot his name but one of the google workers was developing it. so people like to have a more or less known face behind a product.

Read the thread from this post onwards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409217.msg4489825#msg4489825
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:13:56 PM

Megacoin was over $2 several weeks ago, its a bargain at these levels.  With Kimdotcom showing interest and adoption spreading it should easily make new highs.
SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:19:05 PM

Megacoin was over $2 several weeks ago, its a bargain at these levels.  With Kimdotcom showing interest and adoption spreading it should easily make new highs.

Yes, I think so too.

Great news. I got now 230 coins. So lets see whats going to happen. still try to buy some, but cryptsy is really slow.

I mean any coin has the potential to reach high values. I think its at the end mainly the press and the people behind the coin are making the coin real.

We know already that kimdotcom was and is really successfull. He come out of family which was not rich so even more amazing what he achieved.
and he got alot connections.

And he already was a fan of bitcoins from the beginning. so now he has his own coin which makes him even more famous.
SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:22:26 PM

Megacoin    $ 16,611,107    $ 0.76    21,840,950 MEC    $ 41,582    +21.53 %

wuhuuuuuuuuu, I wish I could invest more.

do you think there will be a dump?

I mean there are not to many coins for a real huge dump?
btbrae

Activity: 680
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:26:22 PM

Read the thread from this post onwards: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409217.msg4489825#msg4489825

All I see is that you were also asked to provide examples in that topic and you refused there too... there really is no comparison between the two websites. Are you saying a red logo with an M is ripping? Ok the font is almost the same, but it's a popular font. What about the border? The logo? The background? That's just the logo. There is no comparison on the design side. Show examples or quit trolling.
SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:34:22 PM

All I see is that you were also asked to provide examples in that topic and you refused there too... there really is no comparison between the two websites. Are you saying a red logo with an M is ripping? Ok the font is almost the same, but it's a popular font. What about the border? The logo? The background? That's just the logo. There is no comparison on the design side. Show examples or quit trolling.

yes, its to funny if just want to be against something than just be it. Just to play the pitty role here.

I am curious and like to listen, but the link you referred me was nonse. Actually, I did not read it fully, but I would like to know your opionion summarized and not pick it out of the opinions of thousands others.

feel free to express you, but stay with some understandable example and it needs to contribute. for example why you think it is a problem for the success. I mean all create ideas got compied somewhere. Windows dos, Apple mouse etc.

check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwjjKKemS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwjjKKemS4 ---> even if this would noramlly appeal stupid to me it gets me somehow. thats kind of genuis to get a hit with something other people wouldnt be able to make a hit out of that.

SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:40:06 PM

Megacoin    $ 17,054,253    $ 0.78    21,841,200 MEC    $ 43,493    +24.78 %

just because its fun to see the rise.

Hopefully it continues.

I know, when I started I really wanted to by litecoins, but i did not know how. the price was 2 to 3.5 usd. So it took my some time was to unsure and suddently within a few days it went to 40 usdollar.

Megacoin has a only half as much coins and therefore the supply is stopping also faster.

would be nice to see
SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:08:17 PM

Megacoin    $ 17,317,133    $ 0.79    21,842,025 MEC    $ 51,601    +26.70 %
MMos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:10:21 PM

dude, I think it only rose because you were hyping month old news....I did some reading and it's great that its going up, but its only because your luring more newbies into buying =/

kadz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:22:26 PM

Oh come on...

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 11:26:09 PM

Whether or not he is behind megacoin, this shows he has interest in it.  Maybe he will get involved or use Megacoin in tandem with his own Mega services.  This could be the start of something big..
Yes, surely he would want to get involved with something that steals not only his image, but his brand as well, and uses it to con unwitting investors. Roll Eyes

SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:38:08 PM

$ 17,388,727    $ 0.80    21,842,775 MEC    $ 51,591    +27.22 %

i am also a newbie. Anyways, I asked people if I should invest and all people told nothing negative about megacoin.

I dont forgot the number is smaller than from dogecoin, worldcoins, feathercoins, litecoins etc. why should it not go up. And the tweeter news are not old. This is what Kimdotcom posted. I he did not like it why does he post about it positive news?

Also, up to now it was the best dicission I could do since all other coins are decreasing alot and megacoins price is rising.

lastley, I think it would not have been possible for newbies to reach this high, since there where amounts of 2 btc worth of megacoin and someone bought them up.

I only could by finally 240 Megacoins.

but please let me know, I am eager to learn and I like to discuss. Would be funny if I could have such an impact :-) i
SenorHombre

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:52:46 PM

dude, I think it only rose because you were hyping month old news....I did some reading and it's great that its going up, but its only because your luring more newbies into buying =/

got it. news are old. but that kim dot com posted it on his twitter account was only today. I thought it could be kind of a secrete message, otherwise is he going to post such things.

anyway for now i am happy since it is the best investment for now, all coins going down except megacoin. and i think it has a huge potential. lets hope for the best
MMos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:20:40 AM

got it. news are old. but that kim dot com posted it on his twitter account was only today. I thought it could be kind of a secrete message, otherwise is he going to post such things.

anyway for now i am happy since it is the best investment for now, all coins going down except megacoin. and i think it has a huge potential. lets hope for the best
REALY!? OMG,,, im such a noob lol, thought that was from a month ago that he tweeted....SO IT WAS TODAY THAT HE TWEETED ABOUT MEC?!?!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: