Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382859 times)
raveldoni

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

my QT is not working here anyone can help me ?

What is the problem?

No Block source available 2 week(s)

did you add premine.conf as described on first page?

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:10:41 PM

Who's the guy selling 50k PMC over at Poloniex?

I must have missed it. Going to look now.  Undecided

I don't see the order - maybe it was pulled. Curious though, what was the price?

unknowk

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:17:41 PM

created premine.conf what user/pw i use ?
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:23:29 PM

show me some PMC love for the post: http://fuk.io/cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-right-now/
it was read by over 400 people right now and brang a big bunch here!

PMC – 1BaJ9WHXEKJALRS6JRiv4AAHiPuDnL1gD7

Nice write-up! Tweeted it for you. Best wishes on the blog.

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:24:40 PM

created premine.conf what user/pw i use ?

You get to select whatever you like, here is a detailed setup guide. http://preminecoin.cryptotycoons.com/forum/index.php?topic=46.0

vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

I don't see the order - maybe it was pulled. Curious though, what was the price?

I most of the time follow the orders at Poloniex. The largest sell order that i have seen was 10k+. I was away the last few hours though. Could have missed it, but it is unlikely that there was such order.
elrapido80

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:58:57 PM

I most of the time follow the orders at Poloniex. The largest sell order that i have seen was 10k+. I was away the last few hours though. Could have missed it, but it is unlikely that there was such order.
My bad, Poloniex reverted to NXT for some reason...
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:05:08 PM

Yeah... Just about to say I've been watching Poloniex too and never saw an order that big.

I'll be scared if an order that large comes out (someone controlling that much of PMC)... I'm not speculating on this until there is more volume. Just a currency to faucet and give until it becomes stable enough to figure out its value.

Producer
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:06:44 PM

show me some PMC love for the post: http://fuk.io/cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-right-now/
it was read by over 400 people right now and brang a big bunch here!

PMC – 1BaJ9WHXEKJALRS6JRiv4AAHiPuDnL1gD7

Sent Donation.. you did a good job promoting PMC.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:09:38 PM

Yeah... Just about to say I've been watching Poloniex too and never saw an order that big.

I'll be scared if an order that large comes out (someone controlling that much of PMC)... I'm not speculating on this until there is more volume. Just a currency to faucet and give until it becomes stable enough to figure out its value.
Could also be multiple people placing the orders on the key level.
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:43:28 PM

My bad, Poloniex reverted to NXT for some reason...

Nearly gave me a heart attack there! Largest I've seen is 5k. Typical stake of a very early adopter.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

When will the new wallet be released so that we can finally push this to a larger exchange??
If this coin doesn't get a new breath of life soon, its gonna be DOA

Did I miss the wallet release or are we still waiting =)
GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:06:40 PM

When will the new wallet be released so that we can finally push this to a larger exchange??

We are waiting...
creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

We are waiting...

Please allow me to clarify a few things: There is some mis-information about PMC out there that needs to be addressed. Firstly is this: PMC is NOT a scrypt coin, PMC is SHA-256! As PMC starts showing up on crypto related sites it is listed as scrypt on most of them. This is not the case, so if you are trying o mine PMC with a scrypt miner, you are doing it wrong. The second issue is TX fees. There is some incorrect information out there claiming that TX fees are free on the PMC network. This is not true. TX fees are only free on transactions that are inside empty or small sized blocks. The network enforces a fee based on the size of the block. There will not be a wallet release addressing transaction fees until the coin has greater transaction volume and we are able to get a more complete picture of the average TX fee on the network when it is operating at higher capacity. Fees are being manually injected into almost every block, and the team has ample funds to continue to do this indefinitely. If you are concerned that the fees for miners are not enough, feel free to add a fee. But be aware that even though you may set your wallet to 0.00 fees, that doesn't necessarily mean every transaction will be free. Third and finally. While we would not be upset to see PMC on a larger exchange, this isn't exactly a priority of the DEV team. We would much rather see other types of services like lottos, wheels, and dice. In short, we would like to see services that generate more transactions per block and create miners fees more than we would like to see a big exchange pick up the coin. Don't take it the wrong way, we understand that this is a speculative market and that many of our users view this as an investment. We would like to see PMC be profitable for you all, but the team is more committed to doing what is best for the coin overall.

GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:50:51 PM

We are waiting...

Please allow me to clarify a few things: There is some mis-information about PMC out there that needs to be addressed. Firstly is this: PMC is NOT a scrypt coin, PMC is SHA-256! As PMC starts showing up on crypto related sites it is listed as scrypt on most of them. This is not the case, so if you are trying o mine PMC with a scrypt miner, you are doing it wrong. The second issue is TX fees. There is some incorrect information out there claiming that TX fees are free on the PMC network. This is not true. TX fees are only free on transactions that are inside empty or small sized blocks. The network enforces a fee based on the size of the block. There will not be a wallet release addressing transaction fees until the coin has greater transaction volume and we are able to get a more complete picture of the average TX fee on the network when it is operating at higher capacity. Fees are being manually injected into almost every block, and the team has ample funds to continue to do this indefinitely. If you are concerned that the fees for miners are not enough, feel free to add a fee. But be aware that even though you may set your wallet to 0.00 fees, that doesn't necessarily mean every transaction will be free. Third and finally. While we would not be upset to see PMC on a larger exchange, this isn't exactly a priority of the DEV team. We would much rather see other types of services like lottos, wheels, and dice. In short, we would like to see services that generate more transactions per block and create miners fees more than we would like to see a big exchange pick up the coin. Don't take it the wrong way, we understand that this is a speculative market and that many of our users view this as an investment. We would like to see PMC be profitable for you all, but the team is more committed to doing what is best for the coin overall.

So that the coin finds attention, it is a necessary condition that PMC is listed on coinmarketcap. That will only go if the market capacity is increased. I think this will be possible only on a larger exchange. But I'm no expert.
Zzzack

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:56:16 PM

We are waiting...

So that the coin finds attention, it is a necessary condition that PMC is listed on coinmarketcap. That will only go if the market capacity is increased. I think this will be possible only on a larger exchange. But I'm no expert.

Just setting up a slight amount of infrastructure will make a transition to bigger exchanges easier. I think a dice site is a good idea to increase transactions.

There is alway the question: Get value first, so we can pay people less PMC for bounties. Or get services, then gain coin value for having infrastructure.

I'm just scared the price of the coin is too low and someone could slowly buy 30k PMC if they wanted.

Producer
so142001

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:05:39 PM

This coin could be improved with Proof of Stake.

creditcoin_CRD (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:19:08 PM

We are waiting...

Just setting up a slight amount of infrastructure will make a transition to bigger exchanges easier. I think a dice site is a good idea to increase transactions.

There is alway the question: Get value first, so we can pay people less PMC for bounties. Or get services, then gain coin value for having infrastructure.

I'm just scared the price of the coin is too low and someone could slowly buy 30k PMC if they wanted.

I do agree with that. I watch some people dump off coins on poloniex at times and just shake my head.  Roll Eyes

ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 08:36:15 PM

We are waiting...

An exchange like  coinmarket.io would get the attention needed to get more services set up. I've launched my store and willl accept premine!  I hope others follow=)
whats the legality of a dice game in the US? maybe ill set one up =)
Zzzack

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:42:11 PM

We are waiting...

An exchange like  coinmarket.io would get the attention needed to get more services set up. I've launched my store and willl accept premine!  I hope others follow=)
whats the legality of a dice game in the US? maybe ill set one up =)

Dice games are legal because we're playing with funny money

Producer
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: