Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91930 times)
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:34 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

It will depends on the project that you participated. If it is potential and be appreciate, when it is listed in market, this token will be a huge money for you. But if not, it is just a pile of rubbish, absolutely no value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:47:18 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
If ico give a huge amount of rewards for bounty the price will used to drop really bad, Mostly almost all of bounty hunters will dump their coins in the etherdelta or when the coin hit the first exchange. You should learn more and try to check the price by yourself, i believe its not become as big as you think.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

It happen when the allocation of bounties you participate are huge too and they have minimal participants you can get huge tokens for your work but non of them have a huge price because many of them has hold huge tokens so definitely investors will buy it for low cost only.
Robert12312

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

Grin Grin Grin depend on which project and that token has value or not, then you can think to next step.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

Very rare to find very huge bounties nowadays, in any case the best course of action if you believe in the project for such a bounty is to exchange to eth first because of the tendency of bounty hunters to dump on the exhcange. Then you can be able to pick even as much as ten times the initial amount. Projects with very huge bonuses usually dump heavily on exchanges especially those with low volume
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:59:10 AM

Very much depends on the price of these tokens. Perhaps this token cannot be sold or it costs very little, so the number of tokens does not matter, much more important is the price of them

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

Even if it's 80k if the price is low it is not that profitable but still it's a free money. Probably the supply of token on that particular project is huge that's why the tokens allocated on every participants is also huge.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

Very much depends on the price of these tokens. Perhaps this token cannot be sold or it costs very little, so the number of tokens does not matter, much more important is the price of them

I think first of all it depends on the value of the project, if your bounty is a potential project, I think no need to pay attention to whether the bounty pool has more or less tokens.
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

It's important to look at the total amount of the bounty pool. Lot of them are really small now?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

I think first of all it depends on the value of the project, if your bounty is a potential project, I think no need to pay attention to whether the bounty pool has more or less tokens.
More or less it's just a tiny percentage of the actual ico sales, so even they gave the bounty rewards if the  project is really successful and have a goal for future development, that portions of possible dumped after the rewards won't affect too much, its all about how well the developers will build the success of their projects, tokens are calculated accordingly if the team is well organized.
jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I think it's still depends on you on what you are going to do if you have a huge tokens during bounty. Some people usually do is to sell it directly rather than wait for a long time when the price become high or low. Because most of the people are afraid that the price become low, so decided to sell early. But some people too, holds the tokens until they want to sell it. For me, I will get a huge tokens I won't sell it directly but wait for a while then decide.
But I know lot of people already here had an experienced like that, we will see how they handled it. Share your experiences guys.
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

It is good for you and for the project you participated that they paid for your work. It is seem that you are hardworking because you get a high reward. Well like what others said here that it depends on you on how you will do with your token. It also depends on your rank that the rewards vary the higher rank the bigger they payed.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

More or less it's just a tiny percentage of the actual ico sales, so even they gave the bounty rewards if the  project is really successful and have a goal for future development, that portions of possible dumped after the rewards won't affect too much, its all about how well the developers will build the success of their projects, tokens are calculated accordingly if the team is well organized.

Not necessarily, some bounty will fixed bounty bonuses, regardless of sales in the ICO. And one more thing is that the bounty hunters will sell their reward and cause the price of the currency to go down, but the investor really feel disappointed and lose confidence in the project.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

Not necessarily, some bounty will fixed bounty bonuses, regardless of sales in the ICO. And one more thing is that the bounty hunters will sell their reward and cause the price of the currency to go down, but the investor really feel disappointed and lose confidence in the project.
If the marketing activity of the ICO project can make the investor feel disappointed, this is the fault of which project make this situation happen.
Why do not they freeze the bonus until everything is resolved?
Why do not they calculate the amount spend on marketing can affect the value of token or not?
And I still have many ideas to solve the problem you worry, these things are just the basic knowledge to create an ICO.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

There are many potential ico, so the choice depends on your skills and preferences. I think you should check your smart contract before deciding to join any ICO.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

The problem here is the price of that token. Huge token, but low price? Back to your question, if they get huge valuable token, they can also sell or hodl. That depends on the choice of each person, you can't know it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

If I believe that the coin is promising, then I will hold this coin for long time. Other not promising coins needed sell immediately, it is better not to wait.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

It all depends on the person . if a person has a strategy for implementation, he will stick to it . or maybe just sell and enjoy your work
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

maybe someone gets these awards with the rank of legendary. but ordinary members have to work hard. earnings are very small.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

When i get bounty token usually i will sell half  of that token and use for day trading on Binance exchange,  because bounty token usually first only tradeable in small exchange, i prefer to trade on Binance because has high trading  volume. But if i need money to buy good and service,  i will sell all immediatly .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: