Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91926 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:25:04 PM

That was the decision to make on the bounty hunters. We have no control on it on how will he spent it? or he will just hold it. Because its his earning. We must mind our own business and just continue doing bounty campaigns without being jealous on the rewards of the other bounty hunters.

thats it . dont care about them instead mind your own business .  let them sell if they want to sell too early because they are the ones that will not earn much but we that will continue to hodl for a longer time can possibly get a lot of potential profit in the future  .

Do you personally see more merit in holding a lot of a token with a high supply or less of a token with low supply?

they say a coin with low supply is more valuable than the ones with higher supply but that doesnt really matter for the most of us because we all hold any kinds of coins as long as we start to recieve them even if theres no guarantee that a coin can be listed or not  .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:25:22 PM

80% of bounty hunters are in this business for the sake of profits which is very much understandable. Some take it as a full time job and as such, aim to take profits where they can and that is why bounty hunters are often times tagged as dumpers. The higher the token rewards, the greater the chances of profits. Most bounty hunters will sell off completely while others will sell part and hold unto parts. It all depends solely on the hunter involved.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:47:35 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

For a typical bounty hunter, more tokens from bounty means more profit provided it’s a very good bounty
Most bounty hunters will sell at the initial pump
While few hunters will sell at the initial pump to buy back when low for another round of profit
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:05:07 AM

Honestly, I don’t know how many are doing, but personally I keep the coins waiting for their price to rise to at least the ico price!
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:08:47 AM

80% of bounty hunters are in this business for the sake of profits which is very much understandable. Some take it as a full time job and as such, aim to take profits where they can and that is why bounty hunters are often times tagged as dumpers. The higher the token rewards, the greater the chances of profits. Most bounty hunters will sell off completely while others will sell part and hold unto parts. It all depends solely on the hunter involved.

bounty pool is 2-3 percents of total supply. even idiots understad that 2% can not eat rest 98%.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:13:13 AM

Most important part in this question how much is total supply of that token maybe that 80k is nothing ?as if toke has for example 80 bln total supply then 80k isnt huge.

lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:17:53 AM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
80 000 tokens worth? That is important, you have to look what is the price of one token. If I earn 1 token worth 8000$ then it will be more valuable than 80 000 tokens worth 0.0001$ Wink.

Yeah, I really saw bounty campaign that 1 token worth 8000$ - IDEX bounty campaign, last year.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:22:21 AM

That depends on the total supply of token in the ICO project that was followed. If the total supply reaches billions, then the bounty hunter can get many tokens. But remember that supply and demand greatly influence the price of tokens. More total supply of tokens, the lower price of the token.

tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:36:10 AM

I think you should say the name of the campaign. You receive a large number of tokens. It's great and happy when the campaign distributes rewards to participants. But we should evaluate their prices for the number of tokens received.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:17:48 PM

80K tokens is not a huge amount if token price is less, even price of 1 cent will make it $800 which is not huge but OK. If bounty hunter is in need of money he will definitely sell the tokens I will not call it dumping, price does not decrease due to bounty participants, it depends upon overall market sentiments.
There is a project call Opporty just check its launching price and current price, they have not distributed bounties yet even they have planned to lock bounty rewards to next 1 year still price is decreasing like anything. If project is good wise man will hold for a good price.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:25:33 PM

Usually, if people receive a large amount of money, they immediately sell tokens and therefore the price falls very much.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 12:36:19 PM

The number of tokens you get depends on the ICO project allocation for that particular bounty campaign and also the rank of the bounty participant matters in such issue, the more bounty participants that are involved in the that particular bounty,the less the number of tokens you get. This is not something to worry about because only one token owner cannot kill the price of the token in the market

HOMT