Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties  (Read 91940 times)
dsc

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

Depends on the total supply of the token.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Many bounty hunters immediately sell all the earned tokens. I think that they do so, except that they urgently need money. In my opinion, if you keep tokens for a long time, then you can earn even more if they grow in price
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Quantity of tokens received from bounty campaign was depend on the rank, if you have a higher rank in Bitcointalk you will be paid higher than the other just to acknowledge your rank here , but there' s nothing to worry,  because before the ICO start  the tokens was already alocate for bounty hunters.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Smart hunter is analysing the potential of the bounty coin and making decision according to it.
Doing all this to maximise the profit.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
If this token hit at least a dollar each on the exchange, then this participant would be rich! But in most cases, when projects pays out this much tokens the market value or price is usually small. And so that 80K tokens may only be equivalent to one or two thousand dollars. Another factor is, if a project is willing to give or pay out that much, it means the token supply must be a lot! This means that it would be pretty difficult for this particular token to get a reasonable price any time soon.

mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

You can sell your token and for fiat money and use it to buy your needs, or you can sell it for ETH and trading it, there is so much you can do, but not all token after received already have market, so bounty hunter must patience after the token listed.
Actually obtained from bounty only few token, only 1%, 2% and the highest I've ever seen is 5% from total token supplay
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

The quantity of the tokens doesn't really matter as much as it does the value. The value of the tokens matter so much more and some participants got around 10k USD worth if tokens from the credits bounty campaign.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:53:27 AM

Best thing to do is examine the project and rank it based on fundamentals.  If the project is strong I would hold on and see if it takes a upward ride.  you could turn big money by hodl'ing.  If the project looks bad dump at the first opportunity. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

Getting huge number or amount of tokens as a reward after participating in a bounty program does not really count. What matters is the worth or price of the coin on the market. Holding just 1 BTC is much more valuable than holding 10 EOS.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

Well, as a bounty hunters earning big rewards from the bounty campaign program is a very big blessings it receive this is because many of our participants dreaming for a big luck for a bigger earnings will gets. So we are thankful for all the projects it developed in blockchain.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:27:27 AM

I don't think it is huge tokens! Only 1-3% tokens are reserved for the bounty campaign. Then how you say it is huge tokens? I don't think it is huge. Because bounty hunters helps a lot to gain ICO success. And, You need to see the price of a token, not the number of coins!

Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:29:28 AM

Perhaps the price of the coin will continue after the listing in exchange because many coins are shared with large amounts and certainly the coin price will be down and cheap if the project is good and has the potential possible holding is the best way to get the profit in the future
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:01:53 AM

Huge token does not mean huge money. Some huge token has little value in the market. I have a token that is close to 600k yet the price value is less than 1 ether.
Kinoppsio

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

Its normal that bounty hunters get huge tokens when they participate in a campaign. The tasks that spins money the most include: Signature, Reddit and Video. They are often the cash cows in bounty
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

Participants are able to sell them. How much will be seld will depend on the price. The higher the price the more will sell.
If the price is cheap to sell is not worth it. It is better to wait usually with time the price increases, but this is not a fact.
If the asset has a large trading volume, it makes sense to trade.
In any case, everyone decides for himself.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

It mostly depends on the project - if it is really promising and the Bounty hunter is interested in it, then he may hold the tokens. Otherwise, if he just wants to earn money as fast as possible, he can sell these tokens just after the project hits exchanges. In both cases, it is bad when Bounty hunters get too much tokens as they have a big influence on the price.
Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

What I see is some hold some offer their token, truly relies upon the task. The bounties normally just equivalent out to around 1% of the aggregate coins so it truly has less effect on cost than individuals acknowledge. I used to figure cost would dump on a major abundance however its never truly been the situation, so like I said relies upon how great the undertaking is.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

It actually depends on the allocation of tokens to your bounty. If the allocation is huge, it is very necessary and possible individuals will get better rewards. Also, if the particular campaign involves fewer participants in the spreadsheet, then rewards might be huge.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

The number of tokens is not really a big thing, the important thing is what the price. If the price per token is very cheap, gained 80k is not a big deal. What will happen when they got many token are either they will sell it, or they hold it to waiting for the price increasing more.
People let the number of tokens that they receive to deceived them, if you gave someone a token and that single token was worth 100 dollars and then you gave them 100000 tokens and those tokens were worth 50 dollars many people will feel that they received more money from the bounty campaign that gave them hundreds of thousands of tokens even if the value in fiat indicates otherwise.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

Huge amount of token from a bounty project means the market cap of the project itself is large. Mostly, these tokens are having low market value because of the large cap. But there would be still observable price increase on such crypto. It would be an advantage to hold since the amount of token holding is huge and it is having also a huge chance to result to profit on every pump on its market price.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: