Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:28:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell or buy bitcoins india bitquick.in [closed]  (Read 1862 times)
viciousreptile (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:19:24 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2014, 05:11:31 AM by viciousreptile

Hi!!! all... 0.175 BTC for sale

BTC available for as low as Rs. 56 (0.001 BTC)[/size][/font][/font]

Rate per BTC : INR 55555   (static price, does not change with bitcoin fluctuations)

BTC available for sale : 0.175 BTC

minimum amount to be purchased : 0.001  BTC or 56 INR

charges : 0% to post sell order & 1% to buy BTC

escrow service : www.bitquick.in

order link : http://www.bitquick.in/orderinfo?orderid=49150578
aakashkumar

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:58:48 AM

Price is Too high  Grin Rate per BTC : INR 59200     Shocked one will buy at this rate.
I suggest you to set bitstamp price
viciousreptile (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:32:22 AM

Price is Too high  Grin Rate per BTC : INR 59200     Shocked one will buy at this rate.
I suggest you to set bitstamp price

hi!!! aakash... the bitstamp price as of now is INR 50700

the price set @ 59200 is with reference to MTgox... INR 59393 keeping in view the minimum transcation amount of 0.001BTC

Pm me if you are interested...

maybe we could strike a deal

viciousreptile@gmail.com
Ranjha

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:19:14 PM

If you have client i am ready to sell my 0.35btc last time i have listed my btc 48 hour but there was none to buy btc. Can make an excellent service like buysellbitco.in they just paid in 2hours but unfortunately they are stopped their operations.
sambiohazard

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

I have been checking your site for 3-4 days now. There is not much trade going on atm. Only two sell orders and one of them was bought today after at least 3-4 days.
BuyBitcoin.US

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

BitQuick.co - Buy Bitcoin in 3 Hours, Guaranteed!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 04:35:58 AM

Hi all, just wanted to let you know the website is still active, we are just having trouble gaining new users. The platform itself is perfectly functional though and average processing time is just a few hours.

Official forum thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.new#new
Check us out! View our current sell orders or Place a sell order yourself!
BitQuick.co - Buy and Sell BTC instantly for Cash Deposit!
BuyBitcoin.US is now BitQuick.co!
sambiohazard

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:23:57 AM

@buybitcoin.us

People are worried (on your official thread) about transferring fiat directly to sellers account, which to me looks like a valid concern. I think you should provide escrow for both BTC and fiat and when you receive funds from both parties, then you can process the trade. Right now if i am buying then i have to trust a anonymous seller that he will confirm receiving fiat from me. I would rather trust your service than a person i know nothing about.
BuyBitcoin.US

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

@buybitcoin.us

People are worried (on your official thread) about transferring fiat directly to sellers account, which to me looks like a valid concern. I think you should provide escrow for both BTC and fiat and when you receive funds from both parties, then you can process the trade. Right now if i am buying then i have to trust a anonymous seller that he will confirm receiving fiat from me. I would rather trust your service than a person i know nothing about.

Please see our reply. This has not been attempted once in 6 months of operations.

In a case like this, evidence from both parties will be requested and 3rd parties will also be contacted for further verification of a transaction.

It's not difficult to prove the authenticity of a transaction. All it takes is a quick call to the bank really.

The buyer is protected.

aakashkumar

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:53:20 PM

I also did a successful trade with bitquick.in   Grin
zebigfoot

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

i second that - i did a trade with bitquick.in as well and got a good deal - albeit on a small amount Smiley
operation is legit, fast and hassle-free
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 05:20:36 PM

Nice to see +1's coming in for Bitquick. Smiley

alwayzgame

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:11:20 AM

im still confused wether or not to use this website there is is no customer support also  Huh

buying btc
BuyBitcoin.US

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:13:01 AM

im still confused wether or not to use this website there is is no customer support also  Huh

We're right here! Or feel free to shoot us an email: orders@bitquick.in Smiley

alwayzgame

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:26:41 AM

SO WHAT IS THE CURRENT PRICE FOR 1BTC IF I SELL IT TO U AND IF I CHOOSE IMPS MODE OF TRANSFER WHAT TIME DOES IT TAKE FOR TRANSFER TO HAPPEN AND BTW DO U WORK ON SUNDAYS??

buying btc
BuyBitcoin.US

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

SO WHAT IS THE CURRENT PRICE FOR 1BTC IF I SELL IT TO U AND IF I CHOOSE IMPS MODE OF TRANSFER WHAT TIME DOES IT TAKE FOR TRANSFER TO HAPPEN AND BTW DO U WORK ON SUNDAYS??

Hi alwayzgame,

The way it works is you list the Bitcoin for sale on the website. Once a buyer purchases it, you receive the money. The transfer is instant. The more fair your price, the faster your coin will sell. I would recommend selling it at the BitStamp rate (51272 INR/BTC)

And yes, we do work Sundays!

G K G

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:47:52 AM

It says payment has to be made in four hours.
but my bank takes 12hrs min to verify and add a payee account

BuyBitcoin.US

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 03:17:54 AM

It says payment has to be made in four hours.
but my bank takes 12hrs min to verify and add a payee account

Perhaps try adding the seller as a payee, and place another hold from the same seller once you have added him to your account later. So you place one hold that gets removed.

sambiohazard

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:13:42 AM

Hi I want to sell bitcoin but i have some questions. Do I need to avail NEFT by filling out a form or turning on an option through my bank's site for receiving INR in my account or is it enough if my bank branch is in NEFT network? Thanks in advance Smiley
sambiohazard

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 06:32:03 AM

@buybitcoin.us

Please see our reply. This has not been attempted once in 6 months of operations.

In a case like this, evidence from both parties will be requested and 3rd parties will also be contacted for further verification of a transaction.

It's not difficult to prove the authenticity of a transaction. All it takes is a quick call to the bank really.

The buyer is protected.

I am not saying that current system is not working but it can be made much safer and streamlined with escrow and there will be less trouble to deal with. I have been keeping an eye on the site and trade volume has improved. Looking forward to selling some coins.
BuyBitcoin.US

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2014, 10:07:00 AM

@buybitcoin.us

The buyer is protected.

I am not saying that current system is not working but it can be made much safer and streamlined with escrow and there will be less trouble to deal with. I have been keeping an eye on the site and trade volume has improved. Looking forward to selling some coins.

Unfortunately an escrow for us to hold the funds with for INR would cause too much friction within the system. It would slow down the system significantly, and if our bank account was shut down, then the website would have to close down.

Hi I want to sell bitcoin but i have some questions. Do I need to avail NEFT by filling out a form or turning on an option through my bank's site for receiving INR in my account or is it enough if my bank branch is in NEFT network? Thanks in advance Smiley

That is a question best suited for your specific bank. From our experience, it seems several banks will just allow you to transfer immediately while a few have some cool off periods.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: