Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payments from customers, how do I avoid the forwarding system? .025 BTC BOUNTY  (Read 710 times)
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:13:28 PM

from using the PHP examples at https://github.com/blockchain/receive_payment_php_demo, I was able to create a payment system for my customers.  However, it is set up so that it creates a forwarding address first, and then forwards the Bitcoins to my main address..  I would like the funds to be sent directly to the main address instead.  The reason for this is the 0.2BTC minimum for using Blockchains payment forwarding system.  It's a great loss for business when this restriction is in place, as customers need to place orders that are almost $200 for it to work.  0.025 Bounty for the first solution that works.  Thanks.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sportsclips

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:15:49 PM

Simply use coinbase's payment solutions, or butpay, and integrate that into your site. 
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:16:45 PM

Simply use coinbase's payment solutions, or butpay, and integrate that into your site. 

I would like to stick with blockchain because I already have it set up nicely..

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
gamybtc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:20:38 PM

from using the PHP examples at https://github.com/blockchain/receive_payment_php_demo, I was able to create a payment system for my customers.  However, it is set up so that it creates a forwarding address first, and then forwards the Bitcoins to my main address..  I would like the funds to be sent directly to the main address instead.  The reason for this is the 0.2BTC minimum for using Blockchains payment forwarding system.  It's a great loss for business when this restriction is in place, as customers need to place orders that are almost $200 for it to work.  0.025 Bounty for the first solution that works.  Thanks.

Why don't you simply keep the address directly in index.php.

Code:
  Please send <?php echo $price_in_btc ?> BTC to <br /> <b>[[address]]</b> <br /> 

I think it should solve the problem.

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

Why don't you simply keep the address directly in index.php.

Code:
  Please send <?php echo $price_in_btc ?> BTC to <br /> <b>[[address]]</b> <br /> 

I think it should solve the problem.

Will it still issue the callbacks though?  I guess I'm about to find out..

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:30:45 PM

It looks like it does not send a callback unless the forwarding address is used.. so that does not work

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:11:04 PM

Nevermind they must have changed the minimum overnight because now its .001
Please delete/lock this thread.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

It is your thread, you can lock the thread yourself.

Scroll all the way to the bottom.

In the lower left corner, you should see a "lock thread" link.

Click it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: