Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Payments from customers, how do I avoid the forwarding system? .025 BTC BOUNTY  (Read 710 times)
PBmining (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:13:28 PM

from using the PHP examples at https://github.com/blockchain/receive_payment_php_demo, I was able to create a payment system for my customers.  However, it is set up so that it creates a forwarding address first, and then forwards the Bitcoins to my main address..  I would like the funds to be sent directly to the main address instead.  The reason for this is the 0.2BTC minimum for using Blockchains payment forwarding system.  It's a great loss for business when this restriction is in place, as customers need to place orders that are almost $200 for it to work.  0.025 Bounty for the first solution that works.  Thanks.

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
Sportsclips

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:15:49 PM

Simply use coinbase's payment solutions, or butpay, and integrate that into your site. 
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:16:45 PM

Simply use coinbase's payment solutions, or butpay, and integrate that into your site. 

I would like to stick with blockchain because I already have it set up nicely..

Did you know?: Most of our hash power comes from other sources.  We are now specialized in the resale of cloudmining contracts through our associates!
gamybtc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:20:38 PM

from using the PHP examples at https://github.com/blockchain/receive_payment_php_demo, I was able to create a payment system for my customers.  However, it is set up so that it creates a forwarding address first, and then forwards the Bitcoins to my main address..  I would like the funds to be sent directly to the main address instead.  The reason for this is the 0.2BTC minimum for using Blockchains payment forwarding system.  It's a great loss for business when this restriction is in place, as customers need to place orders that are almost $200 for it to work.  0.025 Bounty for the first solution that works.  Thanks.

Why don't you simply keep the address directly in index.php.

Code:
  Please send <?php echo $price_in_btc ?> BTC to <br /> <b>[[address]]</b> <br /> 

I think it should solve the problem.

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

Why don't you simply keep the address directly in index.php.

Code:
  Please send <?php echo $price_in_btc ?> BTC to <br /> <b>[[address]]</b> <br /> 

I think it should solve the problem.

Will it still issue the callbacks though?  I guess I'm about to find out..

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:30:45 PM

It looks like it does not send a callback unless the forwarding address is used.. so that does not work

PBmining (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:11:04 PM

Nevermind they must have changed the minimum overnight because now its .001
Please delete/lock this thread.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4657

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

It is your thread, you can lock the thread yourself.

Scroll all the way to the bottom.

In the lower left corner, you should see a "lock thread" link.

Click it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: