Bitcoin Forum
November 16, 2018, 12:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 🔥[ANN][ICO] SOLAREX | BLOCKCHAIN POWERED SOLAR ENERGY ECOSYSTEM  (Read 1159 times)
Solarex_ICO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

SOLAREX POWERING AFRICA PROJECT | The First Blockchain Powered Solar Energy Solution

ICO PRESALE DATE COMING SOON Join Our TELEGRAM COMMUNITY  Don't Miss OUT

What is the problem that needs to be solved?

Around 1.5 billion people worldwide do not have access to electricity and over 3 billion depend mainly on biomass for cooking. And Africa countries ranked in the top 10 of lowest access to electricity and world health records show that indoor air pollution from carbon monoxide from the cooking stove is a leading cause of death in developing countries, ahead of malaria and tuberculosis combined.

Considering Nigeria one of Africa largest countries, for example, foraging energy supply has led over 60million Nigerians to own small to medium powered generators with more than 3.5billion spent annually on generator maintenance.

The current problems can thus be itemized as follows:

• Very high cost of electricity which is exploitative.
  • Erratic power supply due to grid instability
  • Corruption across the power value chain
  • Losses from the generation down to the distribution companies
  • Alternative Power options cause Excessive CO emission which poses serious health and environmental problem
  • Very low installed capacity
  • Ineffective distribution of already low capacity
  • Poor capacity utilization
  • High deposit, setup, and equipment fees.
  • The absence of grid power in remote locations
  • Lack of transparency and security in power transactions
  • Sabotage/destruction of Power installation facilities by vandals
  • Lack of competition (barriers to entry are high with the complexity of regulation and costs of entry being the two main reasons for the monopolies operating in all major power markets in Africa)
  • Lack of energy significantly hampers economic growth and hurts investors confidence.

Meet The Solution

Africa Energy profile shows low production and huge untapped potential, it is characterized by high rate of demand. The Africa continent has one of the highest levels of average annual solar radiation, 95% of the daily global sunshine which is above 6.5kWh/m2 falls on Africa during winter.

This being the case, Solarex ICO project tagged 'Solarex Powering Africa Project' is a blockchain powered solar energy solution. An innovative, disruptive, decentralized and democratized ecosystem that will release avalanches of solutions to all the problems listed above.

The innovative and disruptive “Powering Africa” project is set to create a clean and cheap solution to the huge energy demand problem in Africa. Solarex renewable energy solution is a solar energy solution and will unleash value from the unmet energy demand across Africa. The end product will see something which is technologically advanced, financially self-sustaining and assured value generation for long-term investment. The project will be driven by two powerful and exciting chain value fields: blockchain and renewable energy. The Solarex energy solution will be utilizing multiple sources including smart meters, inverters and solar PV panels. This measurable output is tokenized on the blockchain to create Solarex Utility Tokens. The Solarex Utility token will be for the transactions in the ecosystem for the purchase of energy and services. The company, which is already at the Pre-ICO stage, aims to raise $102million that will help actualize the “Powering Africa” Project.

Our Vision

To become the largest and most efficient sustainable energy provider, offering energy at a cheap/affordable price for all, and setting a new standard for energy consumption and relentlessly focusing on customer satisfaction at all time. And to empower millions of lives across Africa and put them at par with the developed nations in terms of access to energy.

For Full information about the Solarex ICO, Please visit the official website https://solarex.io

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty has been moved to a nother thread here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4502330

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

Projects related to solar energy become very important to get rid of problems caused by unnecessary electricity consumption.

You are very right @Kruncha, the world needs the Solarex ICO Project a sustainability blockchain project Now. These two reasons are very important for all counties in the world and it is Solarex ICO project that will first address the issues using blockchain technology

• Solar Energy is a renewable energy thus it helps in cutting down the carbon footprint
  • Application of Blockchain to Energy generation and distribution

Be a legend and let us engrave your name on the golden wall of those that make this sustainability project possible

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Shocked 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Get FREE $2.5  = 50SRX Utility tokens in your account when you register

Register now and claim your 50SRX
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

Green projects have more potentials in resistance for the long term future that they will solve emmergencies in earth planet as whole. And being powered by the Blockchain new technology will surely lead to success if well combining them. Your vision can be extended to reach other energy ecosystemes.
I suggest you seperate the bounty from the ANN thread and announce it independly, this will help manage your thread.

Thanks, @BITProNews,

Apart from the business part of it, this is a project that will solve real-life problems. A general problem faced by millions of people. If should be noted that Solarex Powering Africa Project is applicable to any part of the world, be it developed, developing or underdeveloped nations.
Be a legend by owning the Solarex Utility token (SRX)  and join hands to make the ICO a success.
Solarex Utility token SRX will be available for trading in top exchanges 14 days after the end of the ICO.

I totally confirm that Solarex can solve real-life problems faced by millions of people. But i took some note from your previous answer to my quote:
How would you confirm that Solarex Powering Africa Project will be applicable to any part of the world? Did you sign some partnerships abroad?
How would you confirm that Solarex Utility token SRX will be available for trading in top exchanges 14 days after the end of the ICO? There must be some partenerships with those exchanges. Please tell us details
How about seperating the bounty thread to be widely visible in the forum?

Thanks very much for asking these questions and I will address them as much as possible.

How would you confirm that Solarex Powering Africa Project will be applicable to any part of the world?
Solarex Powering Africa Project in the simplest form is the application of Blockchain technology to the distribution of electricity generated from Energy of the SUN. And the technology involved can be applied anywhere in the world where Solar Energy can be harnessed   Did you sign some partnerships abroad?  Not yet but we are already talking with some companies

How would you confirm that Solarex Utility token SRX will be available for trading in top exchanges 14 days after the end of the ICO? There must be some partenerships with those exchanges. Please tell us details
We are already in advance discussion with top exchanges, at the end of the ICO the Solarex Utility token will be listed in the selected exchanges and available for trading straight away
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Green projects have more potentials in resistance for the long term future that they will solve emmergencies in earth planet as whole. And being powered by the Blockchain new technology will surely lead to success if well combining them. Your vision can be extended to reach other energy ecosystemes.
I suggest you seperate the bounty from the ANN thread and announce it independly, this will help manage your thread.

Thanks, @BITProNews,

Apart from the business part of it, this is a project that will solve real-life problems. A general problem faced by millions of people. If should be noted that Solarex Powering Africa Project is applicable to any part of the world, be it developed, developing or underdeveloped nations.
Be a legend by owning the Solarex Utility token (SRX)  and join hands to make the ICO a success.
Solarex Utility token SRX will be available for trading in top exchanges 14 days after the end of the ICO.

I totally confirm that Solarex can solve real-life problems faced by millions of people. But i took some note from your previous answer to my quote:
How would you confirm that Solarex Powering Africa Project will be applicable to any part of the world? Did you sign some partenerships abroad?
How about seperating the bounty thread to be widely visible in the forum?

How about separating the bounty thread to be widely visible in the forum? we already have the bounty on another thread, I will remove from here in few hours.  this is the new thread link for bounty alone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4313596.0

BitProNews

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

Thanks very much for asking these questions and I will address them as much as possible.
How would you confirm that Solarex Powering Africa Project will be applicable to any part of the world?
Solarex Powering Africa Project in the simplest form is the application of Blockchain technology to the distribution of electricity generated from Energy of the SUN. And the technology involved can be applied anywhere in the world where Solar Energy can be harnessed   Did you sign some partnerships abroad?  Not yet but we are already talking with some companies

We are already in advance discussion with top exchanges, at the end of the ICO the Solarex Utility token will be listed in the selected exchanges and available for trading straight away
How about separating the bounty thread to be widely visible in the forum? we already have the bounty on another thread, I will remove from here in few hours.  this is the new thread link for bounty alone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4313596.0

Delightful to read your awsome answer considering my questions at a priority which should surely assume the high importance of having a trusted community. Note that Solarex_ICO is not yet listed in rating ICOs sites such as icobench or trackico that may provide a lot of promotion help as the pre-sale has already started. I will join the bounty and add this thread to my watchlist. Good luck
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

Let us give Solarex Powering Africa a helping hand to so we can drive this pre-ICO to success
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

Get 50SRX when you register on our website
https://solarex.io
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

PreSale is coming to an end now so its last chance to buy Solarex Tokens at its lowest price and get highest bonus
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

The future is bright!  Solarex Powering Africa Project is an initiative of Africa Blockchain Research Council. A group dedicated to using blockchain technology to better the lives of the underdeveloped countries

Check out the project HERE
marytareq92

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

hi
please i want a link to bounty thread ? how can i find it ?

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Slava_2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Hello! You have a good project and I like it, I participated in the bounty, but now the bounty was not available on your link

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Hello! You have a good project and I like it, I participated in the bounty, but now the bounty was not available on your link

Hello, sorry that the link disappears. Another link has been created, you can go to the telegram bounty link to get more information
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

here is the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4502330
Krezz2017

Activity: 462
Merit: 128

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

In principle, Africa is a great place for projects related to solar energy. Yes, there is 365 days a year in the sun. I think that the project will be attractive for investment.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
konstant111

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

https://stake.social-project.website

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

Solar energy is good, what types of services will be used electricity, so I would like to clarify the country in which you are going to place?

░░░░░░▄▄██████████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████████████░░░░█████░░░█████████
▐███████████████████████████░░░███████░░█████████
████████████████████████████░░███░░░▀▀░░░░░███░░░░
██████████████████████████░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
████████████████████████████░░███░░░▄▄░░░░░███░░░░
▐███████████████████████████░░░███████░░░░░███░░░░
███████████████████████████░░░░█████░░░░░░███░░░░
░░▀████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▀████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀▀██████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

NanoHealthcare Token
  A Blockchain powered ecosystem of Total Health 

▄▄▄   ANN THREAD   ▄▄▄▄▄   BOUNTY THREAD     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

In principle, Africa is a great place for projects related to solar energy. Yes, there is 365 days a year in the sun. I think that the project will be attractive for investment.

Africa is truly a great place for Solar Energy Business. Research shows that 95% of global Sunlight falls in Africa. 
And most settlements in Africa are remote settlements far from the reach of the national grid. So Solarex Energy Solution is the answer.
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

Solar energy is good, what types of services will be used electricity, so I would like to clarify the country in which you are going to place?

The Solarex Ecosystem will offer cleaner and cheaper electricity to any type of consumers, be it home users, businesses, schools, government and non-governmental organizations, etc.
The first prototype will be setup in Nigeria, and tested, and then rapidly expand to other parts of Africa, Asian, North America and other parts of the world.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just listed Solarex on  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/solarex/

https://i.imgur.com/Fz2jdys.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Solarex ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
Solarex_ICO

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just listed Solarex on  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/solarex/

https://i.imgur.com/Fz2jdys.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Solarex ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.

Thanks for helping promote Solarex ICO and Project. I hope investors will see what we have here and start coming to get their tokens.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.