Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 🔥[ANN]SOLAREX ICO | BLOCKCHAIN POWERED SOLAR ENERGY ECOSYSTEM  (Read 23188 times)
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 09:07:01 PM by Solarex_ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Any bounty for Facebook and Twitter?
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

Projects related to solar energy become very important to get rid of problems caused by unnecessary electricity consumption.

You are very right @Kruncha, the world needs the Solarex ICO Project a sustainability blockchain project Now. These two reasons are very important for all counties in the world and it is Solarex ICO project that will first address the issues using blockchain technology

• Solar Energy is a renewable energy thus it helps in cutting down the carbon footprint
  • Application of Blockchain to Energy generation and distribution

Be a legend and let us engrave your name on the golden wall of those that make this sustainability project possible

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Shocked 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Get FREE $2.5  = 50SRX Utility tokens in your account when you register

Register now and claim your 50SRX
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

Thanks very much for asking these questions and I will address them as much as possible.
How would you confirm that Solarex Powering Africa Project will be applicable to any part of the world?
Solarex Powering Africa Project in the simplest form is the application of Blockchain technology to the distribution of electricity generated from Energy of the SUN. And the technology involved can be applied anywhere in the world where Solar Energy can be harnessed   Did you sign some partnerships abroad?  Not yet but we are already talking with some companies

How would you confirm that Solarex Utility token SRX will be available for trading in top exchanges 14 days after the end of the ICO? There must be some partenerships with those exchanges. Please tell us details
We are already in advance discussion with top exchanges, at the end of the ICO the Solarex Utility token will be listed in the selected exchanges and available for trading straight away
How about separating the bounty thread to be widely visible in the forum? we already have the bounty on another thread, I will remove from here in few hours.  this is the new thread link for bounty alone https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4313596.0

Delightful to read your awsome answer considering my questions at a priority which should surely assume the high importance of having a trusted community. Note that Solarex_ICO is not yet listed in rating ICOs sites such as icobench or trackico that may provide a lot of promotion help as the pre-sale has already started. I will join the bounty and add this thread to my watchlist. Good luck
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

Let us give Solarex Powering Africa a helping hand to so we can drive this pre-ICO to success
marytareq92

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

hi
please i want a link to bounty thread ? how can i find it ?

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Slava_2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Hello! You have a good project and I like it, I participated in the bounty, but now the bounty was not available on your link
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Hello! You have a good project and I like it, I participated in the bounty, but now the bounty was not available on your link

Hello, sorry that the link disappears. Another link has been created, you can go to the telegram bounty link to get more information
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

In principle, Africa is a great place for projects related to solar energy. Yes, there is 365 days a year in the sun. I think that the project will be attractive for investment.

konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:05:06 PM

Solar energy is good, what types of services will be used electricity, so I would like to clarify the country in which you are going to place?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

In principle, Africa is a great place for projects related to solar energy. Yes, there is 365 days a year in the sun. I think that the project will be attractive for investment.

Africa is truly a great place for Solar Energy Business. Research shows that 95% of global Sunlight falls in Africa. 
And most settlements in Africa are remote settlements far from the reach of the national grid. So Solarex Energy Solution is the answer.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just listed Solarex on  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/solarex/

https://i.imgur.com/Fz2jdys.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Solarex ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just listed Solarex on  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/solarex/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Solarex ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.

Thanks for helping promote Solarex ICO and Project. I hope investors will see what we have here and start coming to get their tokens.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

a project that is good for the country because an infusion project SOLAREX using sunlight as a source of electrical power in their country
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:12:38 AM

Actually, 95% of sunlight falls in Africa and that gives the project a better hedge as the project depends on Sun Energy.
We are therefore going to take advantage of the sunlight and build a solution that will change the lives of many.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:45:29 PM

Great project combined with great team. I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

Creating things to harvest renewable energy can make the society grow faster without sacrificing the environment during the growth.
This way SOLAREX would be helpful for the environment and the token holder.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

Solarex ICO | Powering Africa Project
Building A Disruptive, Decentralise and Democratise Solar Energy Ecosystem
https://solarex.io/blog/solarex/the-solarex-token-pre-sale-is-an-opportunity-not-to-be-missed/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

hi
please i want a link to bounty thread ? how can i find it ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4502330
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

First of all I am also in renewable energy bussines. So am really impressed in cryptoworld we can so more and more green projects. I have known some more projects which are specially for sun power investment. Finally  i want to know what is the difference of your project in shortly when you compare other sun power projects in crypto world?

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
sumangs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

First of all I am also in renewable energy bussines. So am really impressed in cryptoworld we can so more and more green projects. I have known some more projects which are specially for sun power investment. Finally  i want to know what is the difference of your project in shortly when you compare other sun power projects in crypto world?

Thanks for asking.

Solarex Powering Africa Project is a very Unique project.  There is no ICO Project currently that is like our Project.

Many of the Projects you have head about before with solar attached to them, are either using sun energy (solar) to power their mining project or it was an energy trading platform. What we are creating is an ecosystem that comprises of Solar farm, Rooftop PV and all connected to mini/smart grid with smart meters running on the blockchain. All transactions, the energy produced and consumed will be recorded into the blockchain by a smart contract.  Our consumers will also be able to share top, sell and buy energy to their neighbor too.
Titanicold1

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

I love this project and I recommend that you highly invest in it. There exist a solid and a supportive community behind this project,
sanacaks

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Thanks for asking.

Solarex Powering Africa Project is a very Unique project.  There is no ICO Project currently that is like our Project.

Many of the Projects you have head about before with solar attached to them, are either using sun energy (solar) to power their mining project or it was an energy trading platform. What we are creating is an ecosystem that comprises of Solar farm, Rooftop PV and all connected to mini/smart grid with smart meters running on the blockchain. All transactions, the energy produced and consumed will be recorded into the blockchain by a smart contract.  Our consumers will also be able to share top, sell and buy energy to their neighbor too.

Thanks for reply. Its an good idea to integrating blockchain tecnology into electrical power system. Do you need any local regulation for selling energy to another people? In Turkey you need a special license for selling any energy. If you use your own energy nothing is needed. In europe its nearly same as ı know. Goverments always needs taxes from both sides How will you deal with these issues?

Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Yes, in most countries, we will need a license to operate. Considering the First Africa Country that we are going to operate for an instant, we need a license to operate if we are producing more than 1Mega watt of electricity. We have therefore appointed a local legal representative with years of experience in the power industry.
We are already in the process of getting operational license
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

good project, I believe in this project and in this idea, I am sure with this team their project will run smoothly.
which I ask when will ico start?
sanacaks

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

Yes, in most countries, we will need a license to operate. Considering the First Africa Country that we are going to operate for an instant, we need a license to operate if we are producing more than 1Mega watt of electricity. We have therefore appointed a local legal representative with years of experience in the power industry.
We are already in the process of getting operational license

That is good news I know how long legal issues can take. In Turkey its up to 1 year I hope you can do it sooner. If you need any help ı will be glad to help this green project.

phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Africa countries ranked in the top 10 of lowest access to electricity and over 90 percent of people in Africa Countries users biomass for cooking or Electricity generators that burn fossil fuel
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Africa countries ranked in the top 10 of lowest access to electricity and over 90 percent of people in Africa Countries users biomass for cooking or Electricity generators that burn fossil fuel
It seems like we should be able to help them so that those who were there can also sense how there is electricity, hopefully people around us can understand this situation and will help them. Amin.
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

SOLAREX project indeed have good intentions, they want to make electric power for areas that are not yet on the electric line by going through
vill34

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

MODERN FINANCE CHAIN

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

When will the token distribution take place? The end of ico? I hope not like in another african project Kripton, in december may be...

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
sanacaks

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

SOLAREX project indeed have good intentions, they want to make electric power for areas that are not yet on the electric line by going through
I think that can be the unique idea of the project, if they can supply electric to the rural areas people will tend to invest on that kind of projects. Without investment it not easy to make a sun power project. Because solar panels are still expensive for simple people.

maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

Bringing solar energy to provide electricity in African country is really good concept.
That way could help the economic level in africa. and also protect them from the chance of getting poisoned by the gas created from cooking using un safe material.

daviszayn

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

While Solar power business is becoming a buzz words in these days across major countries in the world, very few understands the core issues of people. There are two key issues which are beyond other issues facing the nation. These are financing and reach
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

In cryptocurrency space, the base technology has become a great enabler for many conventional businesses and energy is one of such space. But there is still a human factor, which may be the reason humanity fails blockchain revolution
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

We suspended the ICO sale in order to make new implementations. We shall update with a new date in the next few days
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Solarex is building a robust system that is based on Blockchain Technology.
The Solarex ecosystem is innovative, disruptive and democratised system that will definitely improve the living condition of the people of Africa and billions of lives all over the world. Solarex is a new generation hybrid start-up solar power provider backed up by the latest Blockchain technology and crypto-currency enabled transaction systems.
Kirilp

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

Solarex ICO | Powering Africa Project
Building A Disruptive, Decentralise and Democratise Solar Energy Ecosystem
https://solarex.io/blog/solarex/solarex-is-set-to-create-democratisation-and-decentralisation-in-the-energy-market-in-africa/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

When will the token distribution take place? The end of ico? I hope not like in another african project Kripton, in december may be...

You can have a look at our profile, the founder lives in the United Kingdom, and there are loads of reputable advisors working with him so you should not compare our project to any other project.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

I think it's an interesting project,I like the team's approach,which is really useful for people and especially for Africa.I personally support the Solarex team,and I believe that they will be able to implement their plans, because they are trying for the benefit...
alexv10av

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

This project look like is dead! Admin offline 4 days
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

This project look like is dead! Admin offline 4 days

The project can never die, it is made to be successful. We are currently building our telegram community.  We have some top ICO advisers joining the project. The have recommended a huge updates and we are working on the recommendations. We will update once completed. 
sumangs

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

Please participate to our airdrop HERE!

Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

Refer friend that will like our ICO to join our telegram group today!
Earn free Solarex Utility Tokens
🔥🔥FREE 420SRX Tokens (Worth $21) 🔥🔥
👍Join and Invite 5 friends 👍
👍Use Our Airdrop bot below👍
https://t.me/SRXAirdropBot                                                                                                                   
 Note:  👍 For every friend you invite you will get 80Solarex Utility Tokens SRX.  And we have reserve $750,000 worth of SRX tokens for the Airdrop. You can invite as much firends as possible. Only friends that will be intrested in our ICO. Airdrop tokens will be distributed by the end of the ICO                                                                                                           
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

if youre running airdrop here, you know that those hunters will just sell your tokens at a very cheap price, right? okay, given the fact that youre not the first one to introduce such kind of platform in the blockchain, how can you assure that your project will have success in the implementation phase, where most of your competitors failed?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

I think it's an interesting project,I like the team's approach,which is really useful for people and especially for Africa.I personally support the Solarex team,and I believe that they will be able to implement their plans, because they are trying for the benefit...

Absolutely, they are capable of making this project becoming into reality since they are making progress of it every now and then. And this project is very important to the recent generation because it conserves the energy consumption. Hopefully they will have more updates about this project in the future.
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

if youre running airdrop here, you know that those hunters will just sell your tokens at a very cheap price, right? okay, given the fact that youre not the first one to introduce such kind of platform in the blockchain, how can you assure that your project will have success in the implementation phase, where most of your competitors failed?

For the first part of your question, the airdrop is to get more potential investors to our community.  And if the hunters decided to sell their token below market price, then I am not sure there is much one can do to stop them, however the main purpose of airdrop will be achieved before anyone can sell the tokens.
You other question.  - how can you assure that your project will have success in the implementation phase, where most of your competitors failed?
We have the best team for this project. We have put together the right people with good track records. We are negotiating already with local authorities, we have experienced energy lawyers. All we are doing now is to raised the fund for the project.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

Hello any news about,reactivate bounty, I check in google document my Translation not added :
ANN:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=41585.msg297737#msg297737
Bounty:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=41587.msg297752#msg297752

I also finish whitepaper,too

Thank you
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Hello any news about,reactivate bounty, I check in google document my Translation not added :
ANN:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=41585.msg297737#msg297737
Bounty:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=41587.msg297752#msg297752

I also finish whitepaper,too

Thank you

Announcement will be made in 8days time
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

This really is a good decision to makes this Solar electricity generator in Africa, cause the potential to get maximum result of electricity is high.
And it should be able to help african people to get them the taste of electricity  in cheap and fully sustainable.
meongoan

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

In fact, there are a number of similar projects that perform similar functions. but this project, I hope to be one of the best in its kind
Kirata

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

good idea, vision of the future, I would love this project
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Whats the total hardcap in $ ?
if you wanna be succeed in this market . you need alot of hype om your social medias
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

In fact, there are a number of similar projects that perform similar functions. but this project, I hope to be one of the best in its kind

For sure this will be a very great ICO

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

Hello
What's going with bounty?When will be reopened again.Also my stake for translation not update,is manager here, can resolve my problem?
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

Africa is desperately in need of electricity and I am pleased to see a project going in the same direction that the several solar initiatives already launched.
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

We have the right team and experience to start the project and complete it. And our target market has the right platform for the business to strive.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:34:05 PM

Yet another scam ICO. No whitepaper, no implementation details, even the website is practically empty with just three ICO money grab "specialists" presented instead of a team.
Just a lot of noise in social media, fake "community" building and bullshit talk.

... this space is not for rent ...
sumangs

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

Yet another scam ICO. No whitepaper, no implementation details, even the website is practically empty with just three ICO money grab "specialists" presented instead of a team.
Just a lot of noise in social media, fake "community" building and bullshit talk.

LOL. Can you take a look to the website again before you talk bad about the ICO? You seem to be impatient mister.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

LOL. Can you take a look to the website again before you talk bad about the ICO? You seem to be impatient mister.

WOW! A website! This should be a legit project if they finally were able to put together a website Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

I will appreciate you retract your statements.

The website you saw when you made this statement was a coming soon website.  And you where were right now whitepaper and with only advisers featured.
So it is totally wrong for you to use that statements.
You can visit the website now and tell me what you think. https://solarex.io
Please give your honest feedback and  an appology will be appreaciated for the good of the project.
johnsteve

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Hello,

Solarex ICO has been listed on UnboxICO (link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/818/Solarex/ ).

Feel free to contact us via unboxico108@gmail.com , if you have any questions.
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 07:19:03 AM by Solarex_ICO

Thanks for listing Solarex on your website.

sumangs

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

The Solarex energy solution which is hinged on the Powering of Africa Project is a disruptive, decentralized and democratized solar energy project with the purpose of building a solar energy ecosystem that is clean and affordable for everyone in Africa and beyond. Full unbreakable energy flow for the growth of economy is guaranteed with Solarex...

For more enquiries, visit our website solarex.io

Telegram: https://t.me/SolarexICO
sumangs

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

A brief description of our advisors:

Check our website at https://solarex.io/
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

We have the best people in the Market to make this project great
sumangs

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Solarex P2p Energy Trading Platform MVP

Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

Hello
What's going with bounty?When will be reopened again.Also my stake for translation not update,is manager here, can resolve my problem?

We are making review of the project and do an update until the team complete all update we will but the bounty on suspension.  We shall inform you as soon as every thing are in place. Please bear with us.
Good concept of using sun energy to utilize it, Hope this project will success. And yes I have a question do you think that JustPowerIT is also a competitor of you? justPowerIT is also working energy, they are tokenizing electricity by using blockchain. Share with us that how you are different from JustPowerIT. Thank you Smiley
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

First of all thanks for your interest in Solarex ICO Projec.

I agree with you that there are few competitors,  but Solarex Top them all as none have a well robust ecosystem like Solarex.  Solarex Ecosystem will be build of 8 pillars
1. Blockchain And Smart Contract
2. Solar Farm and Home solar solutions
3. AI and IoT
4. Smart Microgrid
5. Smart Meters
6. p2p Energy trading platform
7. Product financing Platform
8. Intelligent Storage System

This will clearly show to you that none of the existing project is like Solarex. Apart from that, have you check out our  team?

More to that, you can check out those competitors, how many of them have MVP? Solarex have presented it MVP and full access to MVP will be available 31st of January

This is the time to take advantage of a very great project. Be a part of this great project. Be a part of Solarex ICO and Grab your SolareX SRX Tokens now.

Visit the website NOW!  https://solarex.io
sumangs

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:18:55 PM

Technology enables us to conduct business transactions efficiently, safely, openly, and fairly, build network of reliable business partners and create welfare in a Nation. Same should be applicable to most of  the developing and under developed nations/ continents  like Africa, which paradoxically has one of the poorest power generation records globally as it comprises majorly of remote areas without grid power. Solarex therefore offers to provide solar energy to these remote locations without grid power...

Our user friendly website is just a visit away, visit solarex.io for inquiries!!
sumangs

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Another main component of the blockchain integration is the Solarex Utility Token. Solarex token will help to facilitate the purchase of energy in the ecosystem. Sharing of top up will be possible with the aid of the Solarex Utility token (SRX), with the Solarex Utility token, users will have additional ease of making payment in Solarex ecosystem globally enabling family and friends abroad to be able  top-up family’s energy usage irrespective of their locations.
Solarex token (SRX) will be used to incentivise energy consumers and investors in solar energy project...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries!!
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

Really Very interesting project, An investor should invest money in your project, Great work team keep it up.
I have read about your project but there's some questions born in my mind that how you are different from JustPowerIT? And how far you are ahead from JustPowerIT? I have read about JustPowerIt and they are launching STO, So what will be your future plan in regards JustPowerIT
sumangs

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 03:26:21 PM by sumangs

The effect of the lack of electricity is significant as it continues to hamper economic growth and hurt investors' confidence. For example, due to the shortfall of electricity in many homes and industries, More than 70% of homes and industries especially in the remote locations of Africa have resorted to the use of power generators to supplement their energy demands.

It is no longer news that generator fumes in the remote part of Africa is the leading cause of environmental health and noise hazard. Using generators to address the shortfall is okay in the short term, but in the long run, it has negative implications which is one of the reasons why Solarex, a blockchain technology has come up with a long lasting solar energy ecosystem to address the mammoth energy crises in Africa...

Visit our website solarex.io for inquiries!!
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

Really Very interesting project, An investor should invest money in your project, Great work team keep it up.
I have read about your project but there's some questions born in my mind that how you are different from JustPowerIT? And how far you are ahead from JustPowerIT? I have read about JustPowerIt and they are launching STO, So what will be your future plan in regards JustPowerIT

I have answered this question before. Solarex is totally unique, and different from other energy project. Please scroll up  to see answer
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

I have answered this question before. Solarex is totally unique, and different from other energy project. Please scroll up  to see answer
It's always good to see projects start with core approaches to contribute preventing climate change, and aiming at as sustainable developments as possible.
Consequently, I love ideas of the team, and will keep following the Solarex project.

Thanks very much, we have a very dedicated team who are ready to  deliver this project. We are currently on a PRIVATE SALE NOW.  Please join hands to make the ICO a success
sumangs

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

The Solarex private sale that started on the 15th of November 2018 is gradually moving towards its end date. As scheduled, the private sale that is up with a discount of 40% is set to end on the 31st of December 2018. Solarex token private sale is currently ongoing and up for sale on the website.

Solarex Utility Token (SRX) will be used to access the Solarex platform related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem, this token will be used for payment of services in the Solarex ecosystem as it is set to revolutionize the renewable energy market in Africa. It will also provide access to Solarex platform-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem.
  Right now is the best time to invest in Solarex .

Hurry now and visit our website solarex.io to purchase your tokens!!..
pevtro

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

One and a half billion people worldwide still do not have access to electricity. And 3 billion rely on biomass for cooking. Africa is ranked in the top 10 continents with lowest access to electricity. Indoor air polution from carbon monoxide in open stoves is the leading cause of mortality in developing countries ahead of malaria and tuberculosis both put together. #Solarex has identified the problems in the energy industry and is proposing solutions! https://solarex.io/
Oti Edema is leading the way as CEO and has brought me in as Chief Marketing Officer to help make it happen! Dolly Deval is also  on the marketing team and may be of help as well! If you have any questions please let us know!

#blockchain #cryptocurrency #solarex  #africa  #energy  #marketing #business #digital #tech #health #fintech #digitaltransformation #christmas #finance #it
sumangs

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 03:37:49 PM by sumangs

Due to the more effect of energy crises in Africa, more than 70% of homes and industries in Africa have resorted to the use of generators to supplement their energy demands. As a result, exposing wildlife to environmental and and health hazards from the polluting energy sources. Generator fumes for example are hazardous and is the leading cause of cancer , because  they contain substances like benzene, arsenic, and formaldehyde. They also contain carbon monoxide, which can lead to slow death of those exposed to generator fumes. Health related issues like increase cases of Asthma has created great concern in the health ministry and this has been attributed to exposure to generator fumes.  Also, carbon monoxide in open stoves is a leading cause of adult and infant mortality in developing countries ahead of malaria and tuberculosis combined.

It is high time we embraced the new era of solarex as it is designed to address the mammoth of energy crises in Africa...

sumangs

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:56:58 AM

Solarex will adopt crypto currency payment options into its ecosystem, which will allow its users to make energy payment via Solarex token (SRX). As a result, enabling users to get a special product discount paid in Solarex Utility token when they purchase products in the Solarex ecosystem and pay with solarex utility token, Solarex tokens can then be used to facilitate different types of energy market transactions. In this model, Solarex will be able to sell energy in the form of tokenized crypto currencies which can then be bought and traded like other crypto currencies.

coinanc

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:38:34 AM

That's majorly innovative. I like it. But how do you power a minor on solar? That's a lot of solar.
sumangs

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:07:22 PM

Another benefiting feature of Solarex Ecosystem is the availability of project funding for individuals, businesses, and communities. With this financing option, access to energy will be much better as more people can choose the financing option and this in turn will contribute to local economic development.

Solarex financing model will place the company as a project developer with financing capacity and expertise that work to deliver a cleaner and cheaper energy for all.

princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:37:21 PM

Solarex is another energy project which will truly change our world. What I like this project is their solid vision to become the largest, most efficient and sustainable energy provider, offering energy at a clean, cheap and affordable price for all, and setting a new standard for energy consumption and relentlessly focusing on customer satisfaction.
sumangs

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:33:10 PM

The Solarex Utility token aim to become  one of the most sought-after crypto currency where buying and selling on the P2P energy market place can be made possible, customers can pay for energy bill, service, or other payment via solarex token.  Solarex Token SRX has many Utility.

As a result, Solarex token will become a popular digital currency medium like fiat money for tomorrow. This brings up a natural investment area for token buyers for storing value in it. Over the years the same token can be utilized for settling any other payment across digital world. Here, the idea is to make the Solarex as popular as one of the best Solar energy providers in Africa.

Visit our website www.solarex.io  to become a owner of this legendary Utility Token.
sumangs

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:10:56 PM

Deploying smart contract within the Blockchain network gives Solarex users the confidence in knowing why, how and when all terms and conditions attached to their agreement with Solarex will be executed. The smart contract will ensure that the agreed quantity of energy between buyers and Solarex will be delivered in real time, the entire process will be automated via the smart contract and this feature will eliminate the issue of trust.

Solarex flashsale is currently ongoing with 35% discount, it's an opportunity not to be missed.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to purchase!!
sumangs

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:27:18 PM

Solarex will be deploying solar farms to provide a decentralized or off-grid power directly to consumers, reducing the load on congested transmission lines. Given the high cost of power from diesel generators in Africa, investing in renewable energy can be an attractive alternative.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:18:10 PM

Hello, what's the status of translation rewards? I noticed that I am on the worksheet but there is no confirmation to start the work. How to proceed? Is there a reward topic these days?
sumangs

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:57:41 PM

Hello, what's the status of translation rewards? I noticed that I am on the worksheet but there is no confirmation to start the work. How to proceed? Is there a reward topic these days?

Ask the new bounty manager and this is the new bounty link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093464.msg49062653#msg49062653
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:11:14 AM

SOLAREX ICO build the future of energy and build the solution with high implementation tech
overall SOLAREX ICO very well for the feature, and have a great team with the best experience,
still, follow news update about SOLAREX ICO, and support for to be a success in the future.
Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:25:38 PM

SOLAREX ICO build the future of energy and build the solution with high implementation tech
overall SOLAREX ICO very well for the feature, and have a great team with the best experience,
still, follow news update about SOLAREX ICO, and support for to be a success in the future.

Thanks you very much

We are determined to make big changes in the energy industry world.

And Solarex main objectives is to concentrate on offering cheap and clean energy to the most energy deprived.
sumangs

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:25:30 AM

Solar energy is the cheapest, cleanest, most practical and abundant source of power for Africa, compared to hydro, natural gas, coal, and even nuclear. Given the high cost of power from diesel generators in Africa, investing in renewable energy can be an attractive alternative. Solarex energy solution is designed to meet domestic and commercial needs. Visit solarex.io today for more.
sumangs

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:33:56 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 01:39:09 AM by sumangs

Quick reminder ‼️
Our flash sale that comes with 35% discount is currently ongoing and will end very soon.

Hurry now and visit our website solarex.io to purchase your solarex tokens.
sumangs

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:44:38 PM

Lighting up Africa seems to be a challenge, embracing Solarex Energy could be the next step solution.

Check out solarex.io for more imfo
sumangs

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:19:39 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 01:37:17 AM by sumangs

Pre-sale announcement soon !!!
sumangs

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:21:22 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 02:32:29 AM by sumangs

On the 28th of JANUARY 2019 at 12.00 pm UTC, Solarex will start her presale that will come with a discount of 30%. This presale will continue until 28th of FEBRUARY 2019, a duration of 30 days. During this period, investors will enjoy a 30% bonus of token purchased, it is indeed an opportunity not to be missed for early investors.  

The period of Presale is the best period to grab Solarex Utility token in the sense that as an investor investing in Solarex, you can use this opportunity to your own very advantage by enjoying 30% discount as discussed earlier. You can visit our website solarex.io for more informations and you can read also Solarex white paper visiting the following page https://solarex.io/assets/files/Solarex_Whitepaper_V1.pdf
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:30:30 AM

opening presale on today, we hope will have surprised on the first day on presale.
keep continuous to build more event for a strategy to growth investor to contribute .
sumangs

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:12:15 AM

sumangs

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:44:31 PM

The ultimate vision of Solarex is to become the largest blockchain based, most efficient and sustainable energy provider, offering energy at an affordable price for all, setting a new standard for energy consumption and relentlessly, focusing on customers' satisfaction.The target is to make Solarex Energy available across the globe, most especially in African markets with excellent service delivery.

Just recently, our pre-sale kicked off and is still ongoing with a discount of 30%.

Hurry now and visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale!!
sumangs

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:39:49 AM

The proposed Solarex model integrates advanced technologies which will be resilient, scalable, efficient, offer a blockchain based Solar energy ecosystem, robust, secure, decentralised, highly reliable, trackable, tamper proof energy flexibility transactions and near real time validations. It is high time we embraced the new era of solarex.

Just a while, our pre-sale set for a start and is currently ongoing with a discount of 30%, now is the best time to invest in Solarex.

Hurry now and visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to partake in the ongoing pre sale!!
kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 08:14:02 AM

the support that you give is amazing, and I see lately the activities of the Solarex project have progressed and a lot of improvements have been made, I hope Solarex can take their share in the future, and be able to reach the target
sumangs

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:59:23 PM

One and a half billion people worldwide still do not have access to electricity and 3 billion rely on biomass for cooking. Africa is ranked in the top 10 continents with lowest access to electricity, indoor air polution from carbon monoxide in open stoves is the leading cause of mortality in developing countries ahead of malaria and tuberculosis both put together. Solarex has identified these problems in the energy industry and is set to address these problems.

Solarex is having their pre sale at the moment with a discount of 30%...

Hurry now and visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:40:53 AM

Do you know how huge the potential for the solar energy business in Africa really is? Electricity supply in Africa is in a very sorry state. Millions of Africans now have mobile phones  with no electricity to charge batteries. As it is well known that more than half of  African countries have less access to electricity; the situation is much more worse in rural areas where fewer than 5 percent are connected to the grid.

This issue of electricity supply is what solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology is set to address through the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem for all...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to enjoy 30% discount when you participate in the ongoing pre sale!!
kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 05:36:33 PM

Do you know how huge the potential for the solar energy business in Africa really is? Electricity supply in Africa is in a very sorry state. Millions of Africans now have mobile phones  with no electricity to charge batteries. As it is well known that more than half of  African countries have less access to electricity; the situation is much more worse in rural areas where fewer than 5 percent are connected to the grid.

This issue of electricity supply is what solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology is set to address through the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem for all...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to enjoy 30% discount when you participate in the ongoing pre sale!!
indeed the purpose of the solarek project is very useful for people who live in rural areas of the country in Africa, is solarex preparing to help those who live in the countryside, and how do you do the work?
sumangs

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:41:40 AM

The solution to the current energy crises must be a vibrant, robust, and sustained system and this is exactly what the Solarex model offers. It is a decentralisation and democratisation of energy resources that will deploy solar farms, rooftop PV (home solar system), smart microgrids, smart metering and a blockchain based platform that support peer to peer energy trading and top up sharing. Why don't we embrace the era of solarex and put a long lasting solution to these energy crises?!

Our user friendly website solarex.io is just a visit away, visit now for enquiries and also to participate in the ongoing pre sale and enjoy 30% discount of solarex utility token bought!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:21:06 PM

Thousands of villages in Africa are so remote and too spread apart that it would take decades and billions of investment dollars to take electricity to all corners of our continent, small towns and villages that were not considered a priority by governments now have a huge demand for electricity. Mobile phones, which have been widely successful in Africa, have changed the profile of power consumption in Africa.

It is high time Africans embraced the new of era of solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it is designed to address the issues of electricity supply through the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem for all...

For enquiries and to participate in our ongoing pre sale in order to enjoy 30% discount, visit our website solarex.io!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:22:29 PM

indeed the purpose of the solarek project is very useful for people who live in rural areas of the country in Africa, is solarex preparing to help those who live in the countryside, and how do you do the work?

The cumulative impact of the Solarex model will see the provision of not just energy security/ safety, but the possibility of huge potential for economic development where local communities are directly empowered to expand the local content drive been promoted by the government.

Solarex will be engaging in community developments, mind you, most of the workers to be used in building the solar farms will be hired from the community. Solarex  will not only contribute to all  the community where it owns a  project through the benefit of having regular energy. Solarex will give back 10% of the company’s profit back to that community by awarding scholarships to talented children and supporting creative start-up. The fund will be available in Solarex Utility Tokens.This way Solarex will build good relationship with its local community and add more value to lives.
sumangs

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:35:43 PM

The mobile phone revolution is forcing millions of poor Africans to demand for electricity, more people now depend on their mobile phones to complete their daily routines. What Africa needs now is an alternative that is cheap, easy to deploy, decentralized and effective enough to provide electricity to millions of people in the shortest possible time. Solar power is the only option that satisfies all these requirements and Solarex has come to the aid of Africa to provide cheap and affordable solar energy ecosystem...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and also to take part in the ongoing token pre sale and enjoy 30% discount on tokens purchased!!
Corey031

Activity: 648

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:19:37 PM

Solarex has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Solarex and submit your forecast! To learn more: http://bit.ly/2SytckQ
sumangs

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:25:10 AM

Did you know that all the 48 countries of Sub-saharan Africa (with a combined population of more than 750 million) generate roughly the same amount of power as Spain (a single country of less than 50 million people)? Africa has arguably the worst electric power infrastructure in the world with the lowest scores in power generation, consumption and security of supply! 

According to  World Bank report, the average power consumed per person in Africa every year is only enough to power one 100-watt light bulb for only three hours a day, this is how bad electricity is in Africa. I see no reason why Africans shouldn't embrace the era of solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology that aims at providing long lasting solar energy ecosystem for all...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale in order to enjoy 30% discount!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:50:07 AM

Reliable power supply is a prerequisite for the development of any nation. Consumers in Africa require safe, reliable and affordable power to create prosperity and lead a more fulfilling life. Many consumers and businesses generate additional power through generating sets. Yet, insufficient electricity generation is not the only problem, most domestic and industrial consumers of electricity find it impossible to predict when power from the national grid will be available for their consumption, the need for solar power is increasing daily. Let us all accept the era of solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it is designed to address the mammoth of energy crises in Africa...

Visit our user friendly website solarex.io for enquiries and to partake in the ongoing pre sale so as to enjoy 30% discount on tokens purchased!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:22:29 PM

The African energy supply crisis refers to the ongoing failure of the African power sector to provide adequate electricity supply to domestic households and industrial producers. Power supply difficulties cripple the agricultural, industrial and mining sectors and impede the African's ongoing economic development. The energy supply crisis is complex, stems from a variety of issues and has been ongoing for decades. Most African businesses and households that can afford to do so run one or more diesel-fueled generators to supplement the intermittent supply. But with solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology, provision of affordable and long-lasting solar energy ecosystem is assured as this will strictly address the crises of power supply in Africa...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale with chance of getting 30% discount on tokens purchased!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:41:58 AM

A consistent electricity supply is one of the most important markers of economic development across Africa.  Energy poverty presents a serious challenge in sub-Saharan Africa. Despite the efforts to address energy poverty, 633 million people lacked access to electricity and 792 million people relied on traditional biomass as their primary energy source for cooking.The result is drudgery, poisoning, fires, burns, limited economic opportunity, and premature death due to respiratory diseases. But Solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology has come with a long lasting solar energy ecosystem to tackle the issue of power supply in Africa, let us all embrace Solarex...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale and enjoy 30% discount on tokens purchased. Right now is the best time to invest!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:43:06 AM

What people require to improve their well-being is not simply energy, but energy services.  When it comes to delivering energy services, electricity has distinct advantages. First, electricity can provide virtually all the services that a household might use. It can provide heat, light, and telecommunications, and even run machinery. In addition, unlike a fire, which takes time to light and burn down to embers, electricity can provide those services almost instantly; users need only turn it on. But how do we enjoy these advantages of energy services when electricity is not adequately supplied in our area. Let us all embrace Solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it has come with the provision of solar energy ecosystem so that all can enjoy the benefits of electricity...

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale that comes with 30% discount!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:28:27 AM

Electricity presents other advantages as well. It is easier to transport than solid or liquid fuels like charcoal and diesel, which must be moved along roadways. As long as two areas are connected to one another, electricity can be provided to either one almost instantly. Also, electricity is able to provide services while producing almost no emissions at the point of consumption, and it is relatively safe to use. But if Africa is ranked in the top 10 continents with lowest access to electricity, that also implies that Africa has low access to these benefits. Let us all embrace the era of solarex as it is designed to address the issue of electricity supply in Africa and other parts of the continents.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale and enjoy 30% discount on tokens purchased!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:42:21 AM

The growth of blockchain industry is dependent on development of viable product which don't just work on paper but work practically.
Solarex Energy brings a viable practical project to the industry. It is tested and ready to use.

Visit solarex.io for more enquires and also to participate in our ongoing 30% discount.
sumangs

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:20:20 PM

Website on maintenance for a short period of time. Thanks for understanding.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:02:40 PM

The project is interesting and, in any case, the team is dynamic and responsive!
Is it possible to know the amount of funding already reached?
sumangs

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:09:08 PM

The project is interesting and, in any case, the team is dynamic and responsive!

Last time it was already 300k usd before the website maintenance.
miningnew

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:34:49 PM

Unfortunately, this is not a very significant amount compared to the ambitions of the project....
I guess it's the same problem for everyone right now
Margary

Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:14:34 PM

Unfortunately, this is not a very significant amount compared to the ambitions of the project....
I guess it's the same problem for everyone right now

however, I believe, that this amount may be sufficient for the initial development of the project. This is enough for the first step. I think, it's not so bad

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sumangs

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:46:26 AM

Energy access is an important issue directly related to income and poverty. Access to modern energy rises from virtually zero for the lowest income quintile to 70% to 90% for the highest income quintile. While electrification programmes have improved access in some countries, many rural populations remain deprived of electricity. While northern Africa is virtually entirely electrified, the average electrification rate for sub-Saharan Africa is just 35%. It is especially low in rural areas (below 20%). In 41 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa more than half of the population has no electricity access.

Let us all embrace Solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it is designed to address these issues of low access to electricity...

For enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre that comes with 30% discount, visit our website solarex.io!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:47:50 AM

Website is back! Feel free to visit solarex.io for more info.
sumangs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:52:02 AM

In sub-Saharan Africa, more than 70% of the countries experience daily power outages. Diesel generators are used to overcome these outages and more than 50% of power generation capacity in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea and Mauritania, and 17% in West Africa, is therefore based on diesel fuel. The resulting generation cost can easily run to USD 400/MWh, which is significantly more expensive than most renewable energy solutions. Reliable and affordable power supply is an essential prerequisite for economic growth. Electricity from renewable sources such as energy from the sun can play a key role in improving electricity supply in Africa. Let us embrace the era of solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it has come with the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem...

Visit solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale that comes with 30% discount!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:45:54 PM

Global warming occurs when carbon dioxide (CO2) and other air pollutants and greenhouse gases collect in the atmosphere and absorb sunlight and solar radiation that have bounced off the earth’s surface. Normally, this radiation would escape into space—but these pollutants, which can last for years to centuries in the atmosphere, trap the heat and cause the planet to get hotter.

With solarex energy setup, our solution has the capacity to reduce the effect of global warming thereby having more safe climatic condition.

Visit solarex.io for more info and also to participate in our ongoing 30% discount.
sumangs

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:29:40 AM

One of the major barriers to electrification is the cost of a grid connection. A grid connection in Kenya, for instance, is estimated at USD $ 400 per household. This is nearly one-third of the average per capita income of a Kenyan. Beyond pure cost barriers, urban communities often can’t access energy services for other socio-economic reasons. For instance, not being metered because they don’t have a formal address. Or living in in an area that is difficult to service – such as near flood plains or in informal housing settlements.

Solarex smart microgrid, is an advance decentralised energy distribution network, which is efficient, cost-effective and is an environmentally responsible way to produce, store and distribute energy all over Africa.

Visit solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale that comes with 30% discount!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:33:50 AM

Besides energy access being crucial for many basic human needs, the underserved populations represent a massive commercial opportunity for cash-strapped sub-Saharan African utilities. Urban communities often face many challenges in obtaining electricity access. These range from the prohibitively high cost of a connection, to the challenges of informal housing, the impact of power theft on services and socio-political marginalisation. In many cases, these obstacles are difficult to address successfully.

It is high time Africans embraced the era of solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it is designed to address the issue of electricity supply in Africa.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing pre sale that comes with 30% discount!!
sumangs

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:57:09 AM

Decentralised renewable energy technologies offer an important solution for “under-the-grid” electrification. They are simple, fast and agile. They have short installation times, and offer a reliable electricity service for informal settlements.

Solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology also saw the need for microgrid and has also come with the offer. One of the advantages of the Solarex Microgrid model is that it is reliable considering the fact that the downtime due to equipment failure is near zero. Secondly, it is cost effective, with provision for outright purchase and leasing arrangement that will ensure low income earners are not cut off from the Solarex Microgrid. Let us all embrace Solarex.

For enquiries and also to participate in the ongoing pre sale that comes with 30% discount, visit our website solarex.io!!
sumangs

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:08:42 AM

Innovative approaches are needed to address the needs of the Africans lacking electricity, while simultaneously transitioning to a decarbonized energy system. With particular focus on the energy needs of the underserved, Solarex Energy presents an analytic and conceptual framework that clarifies the heterogeneous continuum of centralized on-grid electricity, autonomous mini- or community grids, and distributed, individual energy services.

Visit solarex.io for more details and join the ongoing 30% discount sales.
sumangs

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:19:55 AM

One of the most popular types of renewable energy is solar power. Solar energy comes from the sun, which supplies our entire planet with the energy we need to survive. Using solar panels, we can harvest energy directly from sunlight and convert it to electricity that powers our homes and businesses. On top of that, producing solar energy doesn’t pollute or release fossil fuels, which means you can dramatically reduce your environmental impact by installing solar.

We should all agree to embracing the era of solarex as it has come with the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem for all.

Our website solarex.io is available for more enquiries and also to participate in the ongoing pre sale that comes with 30% discount, visit our website!!
sumangs

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:02:29 AM

Africa's energy deficit continues to stifle economic growth, job creation, agricultural transformation, and improvements in health and education. To achieve the Sustainable Development Goals in Africa and globally, it is essential that the continent's leaders face squarely the issue of power supply shortages,  how to power the socio-economic transformation of their countries by providing electricity that is reliable, clean and affordable for all. But we can't always depend on the continent's leaders as it may take so much time for them to address the shortfall of power supply.

But with solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology, a long lasting solar energy ecosystem is assured at affordable price for all and with this, we can address these issues of power supply individually.

sumangs

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:49:42 AM

sumangs

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:53:37 AM

Lengthy load shedding and power cuts lasting more than 12 hours has caused a huge decline in production. Moreover, reliance on diesel generators and other energy sources are  additional cost that has to be borne. Hence, by going solar, we can easily overcome this energy crisis and work actively towards its industrial development and growth.

Solarex is ready to address issues facing electricity to ensure development and growth.

Visit our website @ www.solarex.io for more information.
sumangs

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:26:37 PM

Renewable energy resources are plentiful in 
Africa, including solar, wind, biomass, geothermal 
and hydro. These resources are spread across 
the continent and could provide affordable and 
secure supplies of energy where they are in high 
demand. Renewable especially solar could help diversify energy supply and contribute to universal and sustainable  energy access.   Most importantly, energy is needed to to achieve the sustainable development Goals in Africa and globally. Let us embrace the era of solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it has come with cheap and affordable solar energy ecosystem for all...

sumangs

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:41:21 AM

As the Solarex token (SRX) will be used to incentivise energy consumers and investors in solar energy project, it will also be used to purchase solar energy, products and services from Solarex energy market place. The market place will link local solar energy producer and resources to consumers. Not only that,  when a purchaser purchases products in the Solarex energy ecosystem with solarex utility tokens, the purchaser is entitled to a particular discount that will be allocated to him in Solarex tokens.

It is high time you grabbed as much Solarex token as you can by visiting our website solarex.io to participate in the ongoing pre sale and enjoy 30% discount that comes with it!!
sumangs

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:37:36 AM

sumangs

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:07:11 AM

Presently, more than half of the African countries are not connected to the national power grid. For those connected, power supply is a serious problem as about approximately 90% of total power demanded is not supplied. Africa's energy deficit continues to stifle economic growth, job creation, agricultural transformation, and improvements in health and education. One of the major barriers to electrification is the cost of a grid connection. A grid connection in Kenya, for instance, is estimated at USD $ 400 per household, This is nearly one-third of the average per capita income of a Kenyan.

Let us all welcome Solarex, a decentralized blockchain technology as it has come to address the issues of power supply in Africa.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries. Not only that, our ICO phase 1 is set to commence on the 1st of April and will end on the 31st of April. It is set to come with a discount of 20%, it is indeed an opportunity not to be missed!!
terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:09:04 PM

The first Solarex Phase1 sales have not started yet, while I see it on the first quarter road map will be exchanged, how the team faces all this.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sumangs

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:53:15 AM

Lack of adequate power supply poses a substantial challenge for development. What people require to improve their well-being is not simply energy, but energy services and access to energy itself. Energy access is an important issue directly related to income and poverty, a consistent electricity supply is one of the most important markers of economic development across Africa.

Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology has come up with the provision of affordable and long-lasting solar energy ecosystem for all, in order to enjoy adequate power supply in our daily routines.

For enquiries, visit our official website solarex.io and get ready to participate in the ICO phase 1 that starts soonest. The ICO phase 1 is set to come with 20% discount, it is an opportunity not to be missed...Be ready!!
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:59:15 PM

The first Solarex Phase1 sales have not started yet, while I see it on the first quarter road map will be exchanged, how the team faces all this.

As far as I know details of listing on exchanges is yet to be announced. I think the road map has changed and should be modified.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:19:02 PM

As far as I know details of listing on exchanges is yet to be announced. I think the road map has changed and should be modified.
Yes it is true if the road map must be changed if there are no announcements about it, so people know the real purpose of this project.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sumangs

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:28:15 PM

After the concluded Presale, Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology is to start her ICO phase 1 on the 10th of April and it will last till 31st of April 2019. This ICO is set to come with a discount of 20%, right now is the best time to invest in Solarex Utility tokens.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and get set to grab as many Solarex token as you can because it is an opportunity not to be missed!!
sumangs

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:35:49 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2019, 06:15:24 PM by sumangs

It keeps drawing nearer and nearer...Solarex ICO phase 1 is gradually getting closer and closer to a start. Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology that is aimed at powering Africa projects with disruptive and affordable power supply has set to commence her ICO phase 1 on the 10th of April 2019. This phase of ICO will come with a discount of 20%. Let us all get ready to grab this opportunity by ensuring to participate in the ICO when it starts.

sumangs

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 12:40:39 PM

sumangs

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:57:38 PM

sumangs

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:43:08 AM

sumangs

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:17:37 PM

sumangs

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:12:37 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 05:23:47 PM by sumangs

sumangs

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:22:51 PM

SOLAREX TRIVIA AND DAILY GIVE AWAYS

Solarex and her team realize the importance of the members in her telegram group community and for that has come up with a way of showing appreciation just before the beginning of ICO and I believe this appreciation will further extend to the end of ICO.

This appreciation will come in form of trivia and of course give aways in form of SRX tokens will be awarded to those that participate in the trivia and get the answers correctly. 200SRX will be available each day so your activeness in the group chat can earn you as much as possible in a week and much more in a month. Endeavor to invite your friends and be active in the group. You can join our telegram channel by clicking the telegram link Telegram: https://t.me/SolarexICO

Also, as Solarex ICO phase 1 is fast approaching as it is set to commence on the 10th of April 2019, I urge every one to get set to participate and enjoy 20% discount.

For enquiries and to participate in the ICO phase 1, visit our user friendly website solarex.io
sumangs

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:29:51 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 05:45:13 PM by sumangs

ICO PHASE1 LIVE! 20% BONUS

Visit solarex.io for more info!

sumangs

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:56:56 PM

3..2..1..GO!  We have the greatest pleasure of announcing the start of Solarex ICO phase 1 as it launches today. This month of April happens to be an important, exciting and of course going to be a promising one as the ICO phase 1 will last until 31st of April 2019. The most amazing and interesting part of this  Solarex ICO phase 1 is the fact that it comes with a huge bonus of 20% discount.

Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology has come up with a brand new idea of addressing the mammoth of energy crises in Africa by the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem. It is high time we embraced the era of solarex and also participate in this ICO phase 1 as it commences today.

Token specifications

Token Name - Solarex Utility Token
Token Symbol - SRX
Type - ERC20
Token Price - $0.05

To participate in this Solarex ICO phase 1 and for further enquiries, visit our website: https://solarex.io
To know more about our project you can check our social media:
Facebook:https://m.facebook.com/solarexico
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Solarex_ICO
Telegram: https://t.me/SolarexICO

For partnership, marketing proposals or general queries, please email us: info@solarex.io
sumangs

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:48:01 PM

The ultimate vision of Solarex is to become the largest blockchain based, most efficient and sustainable energy provider, offering energy at an affordable price for all, setting a new standard for energy consumption and relentlessly, focusing on customers' satisfaction.The target is to make Solarex Energy available across the globe, most especially in African markets with excellent service delivery. As it is well known that Reliable power supply is a prerequisite for the development of any nation, it is high time we all embraced Solarex.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ICO phase 1 that just kicked off and enjoy a discount of 20%.
sumangs

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:45:55 PM

Despite the fact that many consumers and businesses generate additional power through generating sets, yet, insufficient electricity generation is not the only problem, most domestic and industrial consumers of electricity find it impossible to predict when power from the national grid will be available for their consumption, the need for solar power is increasing daily.

Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology has come up with the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem for all, let us all embrace this era of solarex and make use of this rare opportunity.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing ICO that comes with 20% discount.
sumangs

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:09:25 AM

Lack of adequate power supply to complete the daily tasks of consumers has led most of these consumers to opt in for generating sets in order to complete their daily routines. But despite the fact that many consumers and businesses generate additional power through generating sets even though not all consumers can afford generating sets, yet, insufficient electricity generation is not the only problem, most domestic and industrial consumers of electricity find it impossible to predict when power from the national grid will be available for their consumption, the need for solar power is increasing daily.

Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology has come up with the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem for all, and with this, completion of consumers' daily tasks with adequate power supply is assured. Let us all embrace this era of solarex and make use of this rare opportunity.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing ICO that comes with 20% discount.
sumangs

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:41:42 AM

Day by day, Africa's energy deficit continues to stifle economic growth, job creation, agricultural transformation, and improvements in health and education.If one and a half billion people worldwide still do not have access to electricity and 3 billion rely on biomass for cooking and to complete their daily schedules due to the lack of adequate power supply, then  solar energy ecosystem is the best option to opt in for, and Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology has come to offer cheap and affordable solar energy ecosystem for all.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to partake in the ongoing ICO phase 1 that comes with 20% discount!!
sumangs

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:55:51 AM

We still need translators for our whitepaper and ANN thread. Please visit the bounty thread for more info.
Dayattaufik

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:25:15 AM

projects that are out-of-the-ordinary that develop the light of the day for electrical energy indeed in many countries have used it and also many other countries are currently using it, because this project is very good for advancing world development so that it can attract investors who are interested in participating  so that this project can be successful.
sumangs

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:36:21 AM

sumangs

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:41:17 AM

sumangs

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:58:56 AM

For Spanish supporters don't forget to read our Spanish translation of the project's whitepaper.
sumangs

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:59:49 AM

sumangs

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:16:34 PM

sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:28:39 PM

As an Environmental manager I know how it is important to use worldwide renewable energy sources What is more sun is one of the biggest energy source in the world. I am very respectful on renewable energy driven projects on blockchain. I hope success for your project as we all know many other projects are on the way and there will be a big race.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:21:29 PM

As an Environmental manager I know how it is important to use worldwide renewable energy sources What is more sun is one of the biggest energy source in the world. I am very respectful on renewable energy driven projects on blockchain. I hope success for your project as we all know many other projects are on the way and there will be a big race.

this project has a really promising idea. the main thing - it will improve life on this planet. it will not harm people's health and environmental health. This is a very noble idea. it needs to develop. it should exist.

sumangs

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:29:04 PM

https://medium.com/@solarex_ICO/solarex-signed-listing-agreement-with-bancor-network-d6b5e9d0bce6

We are proud to announce that we have reached an agreement to be listed on Bancor exchange.
sumangs

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:44:42 AM

sumangs

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:45:53 AM

Solarex Signed Listing Agreement With Coinxes
We are proud to announce that we have reached an agreement to be listed with Coinxes

https://medium.com/@solarex_ICO/solarex-signed-listing-agreement-with-coinxes-1141c4318bd5
sumangs

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:46:21 AM

Solarex ICO Phase1, only 2 days to go. Have you purchase your tokens? Take advantage of the 20% bonus now.
👉👉https://solarex.io
sumangs

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 03:00:52 PM

According to the Ridge Times, the  Southern part of Africa is facing various forms of electricity theft resulting in an average loss of up to R20 billion ($1.5 billion) per annum. The local publication states that bypassing of electric meters and consumers, mainly in informal settlements, illegally connecting themselves to the national grid are the two types of electricity theft most common in this part of Africa.

But the solution to electricity theft in Africa is at hand, Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology that is aimed at powering Africa projects with disruptive and affordable solar energy ecosystem will develop a unique algorithm that will detect any form of electricity theft.

Visit our website for enquiries and to participate in the ICO phase 1 that comes with 20% discount as it ends in few hours and get set for ICO phase 2!!
sumangs

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:45:54 PM

sumangs

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:15:53 PM

sumangs

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:22:48 PM

sumangs

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:31:54 PM

Just immediately after Solarex ICO phase 1 ends on the 3rd of May 2019, the Initial Exchange Offering starts. Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology that is aimed at powering Africa with disruptive, long-lasting and affordable solar energy ecosystem has signed exchange agreement with sistemkoin.

Solarex will be listed in the exchange agreement signed with sistemkoin and the IEO details go as follows:
1. Duration of IEO: 3rd of May to 31st of May 2019
2. Price:$0.05
3. Availability of the exchange will be in TL, BTC, ETH, USD.

Visit sistemkoin.com to participate in the IEO and do so well to visit Solarex Official website, solarex.io to familiarize yourself with our project!!
sumangs

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:18:07 PM

hotICOlist

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 09:00:20 PM

We add Solarex in Hoticolist
https://hoticolist.com/solarex-srx/
Dayattaufik

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 02:13:13 PM

a very good information for the interests of many people and can be better for developing solarex so that it becomes environmentally friendly.
sumangs

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:16:16 PM

Energy access is an important issue directly related to income and poverty. Access to modern energy rises from virtually zero for the lowest income quintile to 70% to 90% for the highest income quintile (Monari, 2011). Increasing supply and improving reliability of energy will facilitate economic growth and increase incomes.

However, the increase in supply and improvement in the reliability of energy is what Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology has come to offer with the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing ICO phase 2 that comes with 10% discount. Also, Solarex started her IEO not quite long with sistemkoin, do so well to visit sistemkoin.com to participate.
sumangs

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:14:53 PM

sumangs

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:01:01 PM

According to the Energy Poverty Action initiative of the World Economic Forum, "Access to energy is fundamental to improving quality of life and is a key imperative for economic development. This implies that without the adequate supply of energy, the chances of completion of daily tasks by consumers is very low. Not only that, low access to energy continues to stifle economic growth, job creation, agricultural transformation, and improvements in health and education.

Why don't we all tackle this low access to energy by embracing Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology that is aimed at powering Africa with disruptive,  long-lasting and affordable solar energy ecosystem. With solarex, access to energy for all is assured.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing ICO phase 2 that comes with 10% discount. Also, Solarex started her IEO not quite long with sistemkoin, do so well to visit sistemkoin.com to participate!!
sumangs

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:47:59 PM

Reliable power supply is a prerequisite for the development of any nation, without adequate power supply in any nation, the growth as well as the development of that nation in terms of economy may be jeopardized. Let us all embrace Solarex, a high-performance blockchain technology as it is designed to address the inadequacy of power supply in Africa through the provision of affordable solar energy ecosystem.

Visit our website solarex.io for enquiries and to participate in the ongoing ICO phase 2 and enjoy a discount of 10%! Procrastination leads to lose of opportunities!! Also, our IEO is ongoing, visit sistemkoin.com to participate.
sumangs

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:36:53 PM

sumangs

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:37:17 PM

Solarex_ICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:41:14 AM

Learn more about the Solarex project and join the ongoing Sale on the official website
https://solarex.io

You can also get your Solarex tokens from the IEO  going on at the Sistemkoin exchange

www.sistemkoin.com
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

I was amazed by the mission of the concept of this project as a solar power plant for African countries. Seeing the team was very good and the partners project. I am sure this project will be a success.
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:49:43 PM

this project looks very interesting in its program and mission, and the teams are very good and also the partners seem to be very strong in their support. they also announce the agreement listed on the bancor exchange, that's good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: