Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will create a better world.  (Read 369 times)
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

In recent time blockchain is the most popular and widely accepted modern technology and most of giant corporations are adopting the tech for transparency and decentralization. And I hope it will make the world better from trust and acceptance point in next. What is your thought in this issue?

I do agree with you on that. Blockchain is a one of a kind invention next to internet and electricity. I also bumped upon an article yesterday on How crypto is revolutionizing manufacturing industry and I already did post it yesterday in here and I'm glad to post it again so people will see how it works.

So people will have a clear view on how blockchain can make a difference in a manufacturing industry.

source: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/25/blockchain-technology-revolutionizing-manufacturing-industry-infographic/

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

I absolutely agree with you. I am very pleased that blockchain technology is gaining popularity. I hope soon the blockchain will be introduced into the political apparatus. This will help to avoid corruption. I think that blockchain will change the world, as the Internet changed the world in its time.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

I think that blockchain technology will be able to change the world for the better, as now in many areas there is a lack of transparency of operations.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
homyakoffal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

It remains only to find a way. It is not at the mercy of people and the blockchain itself. The government is strongly opposed, because then people will see all their machinations.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

In recent time blockchain is the most popular and widely accepted modern technology and most of giant corporations are adopting the tech for transparency and decentralization. And I hope it will make the world better from trust and acceptance point in next. What is your thought in this issue?

The adaption rate of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is quite high right now its not wrong to predict that blockchain technology can be the next big thing like internet to us. The innovation and ease on our live that blockchain can bring to us is a huge step for the future.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Most of the people apuntil now also won't believed crypto, they called it's money game and control by scammer, a lot of country don't accept cryptocurrency and banned forever, but blackchain technology really let us create a better world and it's our future, I believed myself and my crypto investment will let me have a easy life in the future

adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

The Blockchain Revolution creates the right blame in the world, Blockchain technology provides tremendous progress in the processes we know today,
changing every aspect of business and life that we live.
It has been recognized by people who have enthusiasm and are doing innovative and revolutionary crypto startup manufacture
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Undoubtedly it is! The future of our world will be shrouded in a blockchain network. It is very cool and interesting
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Blockchain has brought global village to our door steps. it has has the ability to make business very easy and accommodating. Most industry without application of blockchain might be suffering a great loss sooner or later.

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

I think this is a very interesting issue to discuss. now a lot of giant companies in the world who participate in the cryptocurrency. besides being profitable, with the joining of these giant corporations, can make cryptocurrency more widely recognized by the world community in general and it is great.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

It is quite unfortunate that the crypto world has not yet been recognized by a lot of people around the globe but it is the future of money and will kick poverty out of this world soon. The greatness and the change that cryptocurrency  is already making are so great and all must get on board to enjoy this and turn their life stories around

richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

Yes, blockchain is an innovative technology that will redefine the current technology one step further to the future. It will provide many interesting implementation that has never been seen before, such as instant cross border settlements, real assets tokenization, etc. But we must also remember that it's not the panacea to solve any problems. We must keep objective in the middle of the hype to make sure we know our stand and do not drive our act solely based on mass hysteria.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

the blockchain is indeed very inappropriate if applied in many ways. a transparent system is becoming pre-eminence owned and will certainly be useful in various fields. It's not just the problem of crypto, but blockchain could be for much more than that. reasonable and appropriate that many countries have already started to consider and accept this blockchain to use the system.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

I dont know if it would be a better world but yes it would simplify working and create better transparency, but it might leave a lot of people out of jobs, so let us see how things balance out.
AmaliyaKira

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

I think this is a very interesting issue to discuss. now a lot of giant companies in the world who participate in the cryptocurrency. besides being profitable, with the joining of these giant corporations, can make cryptocurrency more widely recognized by the world community in general and it is great.

Cryptocurrency is already recognized by many large companies. I think this is the beginning and the big players will continue to enter this market.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

I dont know if it would be a better world but yes it would simplify working and create better transparency, but it might leave a lot of people out of jobs, so let us see how things balance out.

This is true but it is also creating lots of new jobs too; and the jobs it is creating are highly skilled, well paying jobs. This is a necessary evil if you ask me.

However, what I don't like about blockchain is the amount of scams it attracts. You see them everywhere from fake ICOs to twitter accounts. And you know people must keep falling for them which is why the scammers continue to do what they do. That is the saddest thing for me.

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:55:02 PM

With the blockchain system, we can upgrade quality in this world. No need to worry if we can't shopping in the mall or confused to decide method payment. Also, blockchain makes the new opportunity to peoples who want to get a new job or growing up their business in the future. It's very interesting system.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

If people will  finally find out that using it make transaction world better, easier and faster it could just change our "money" system forever.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:01:44 PM

Of course, this will lead to very great progress in the future, while only recognition is taking place.But there will be those who are against this technology, which will spoil the business and prevent them from making profits from people.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

I believe that blochchain making world better. Not in fact yet, but as idea already do it.for example as stuff without corruption.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: