Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin insurance.  (Read 932 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

be careful if you are searching about it. I think no one want to take the risk of anyone's wallet especially if the risk too big ( huge wallet balance ).
Many scammers may offer you some fake services. Your wallet, that is your risk. No one can recover if you lose it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuninholo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:26:56 AM

Insurance of bitcoin is essential For the cripto market, insurance will go away immediately, jumping too high everyday. Or the contribution should be huge and investors will not risk investing money.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

You can't find such thing, there is an attempt to do so but they are all failed since most of them are scams there is no one that will trust a same project again. We all know that bitcoin cannot easily be controlled and cannot be predicted by this matter having a company that will ensure your bitcoin is not possible there will be some things that will help somehow ensuring your investment but it only help you ensure and they won't be the one ensuring it.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Hi I eagerly want to that is there any insurance company that offers services to protect investment in btc or any cryptocurrency. If you know please share.

For now that kind of companies is not existing i guess. Imagine that how many big exchange wallet will insurance their wallets.
big exchange like binance will have very massive risk to be covered with insurance company.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sakamaku

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

* Bitcoin insurance
Earlier this month, we saw that Bitcoin premiums at Korean exchanges rose more than 43 percent from the US. At the peak, premiums reached 51% in the past month.
But if you compare prices on Bithumb's GDAX and Coinbase in Korea, you will see a "14% reduction in premiums in Korea". On Jan. 11, bitcoin premiums remained around 35% between the two exchanges, and even last Friday it remained at over 20%.
Since the South Korean government has been negotiating for regulations to crack down on coding in the past few weeks. Are trading floors concerned about people increasing or stopping their trading activities? Or in the future will the government intervene in determining the market price after creating a huge price gap? These are issues that can make the pre-coding market unstable.
For more information about coding money please follow the bigcoinvietnam.com website for the latest news, most useful.
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

I do not see insurance companies providing personal insurance and can only access charges after 12 months of trading. I do not think it covers you personally at all if you have made a mistake that led to your account being hacked or something.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

There're none that can do it, you're walking into scam land with a signboard come scam me. Do not even for a split second trust whoever advertises it, as it's purely scam and you'll only be fooled into making a big mistake. Think logically how can any company even give you that kind of insurance, avoid falling for such click baits and be wise not stupid
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

I think there is no insurance company which offers protection on crypto related investments. It is not profitable for an insurance company to secure something very volatile. In this industry, 90% of investment platforms are scam and even the legit platforms are prone to hacking. I doubt if there will ever be an insurance company which will penetrate the Bitcoin industry. Maybe in the future if there will be regulations on the investments.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

I strongly agree if there is such a place or service, because it will make the users crypto will be more comfortable and not worry if there is theft by irresponsible people such as hackers.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

what might happen if the government in my country still has not legalized bitcoin as the official currency let alone for insurance for direct payment transactions in my country government still prohibit

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

If there is an insurance company doing this, this can be a very innovative idea though. However since crypto is not a physical item and the amount of coins in your wallet can change anytime and is not an easy task to track so providing insurance for crypto is a difficult task . Even if there is from what i think it will not be cheap and i believe most crypto users that does not have much assets in their wallet, where they will consider taking up this insurance. Maybe in the future if there is more users this might be something insurance company will consider. 
requiredto

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

Many insurance companies do not automatically pay on demand. It is more difficult to prove because an investigator can not simply ask neighbors if they see a valve removed at home. However, exchanges may decide to place their transaction fees into a trust signed by an insurance company. How are some fiat organizations set up? Not that I recommend storing any bitcoin there, but I believe that companies like Coinbase have some kind of insurance to protect at least a certain amount of loss in the event of theft or loss of their type. But if I'm correct on this then it will work almost as FDIC guarantees on bank account and so on.
opendata

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

I have not seen this kind of Bitcoin insurance company if some is then that's pure scams nobody will give u security on Ur bitcoin investment but in future some companies offer bitcoin life insurance services for Ur death claim also they will accept premium in bitcoins its a great idea who wanna start a new insurance company that is totally depends on bitcoins.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

I agree if there's insurance company in bitcoin that is a advantage for investors and the bitcoin will protected and secure and the bitcoin popularly increase,  it can be a big help to the members.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

For now, maybe that kind of insurance still doesn't exist for cryptocurrency because crypto has a high risk to cover.
for example if your wallet is exposed and your coins are gone, how the insurance company know that the hacking is not because your mistake ?
Anyway, it is still hard to cover your investment because the risk is very high.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
miraj0007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

I think Bitcoin works like an insurance. Insurance, such as the risk of death of people, but if Bitcoin does not bear the risk of human life, it can be sold for a lot of profit once it is purchased beforehand.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

seems good for the upcoming life, and if anything i might be able to read and follow it too.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

Bitcoin-insurance? It's something like if I buy a certain number of bitcoins at 7,300 dollars and sign a contract with an insurance company, then she can guarantee me that in any case will be able to buy from me these coins at this price? In my opinion I've met something on the forum, but I can not say with certainty. Perhaps this is called a hedging of risks.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Yes there are some companies which deals in bitcoin insurance and recover your lost amount. One of the known agency about bitcoin insurance is Bitcoin Insurance Agency

At Innovation Insurance Group, They “get” bitcoin, and they set up an agency to handle the insurance needs, from the routine to the unique, of companies in the bitcoin industry. 

Among the policies they offer are

Bitcoin Theft Insurance
Directors & Officers Liability
Professional Liability
Cyber or Network Security Liability
BOP
Commercial Auto
Trade Credit
Political Risk
Surety
Additional Services

userclix

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

I came across some major global insurers which are starting to offer protection against cryptocurrency theft, namely, XL Catlin, Chubb, and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance. Usually when big players enter the fray other firms will follow suit to avoid missing out on this rapidly growing business. This is good news for our ecosystem and investors who will now have increased confidence that their investments are protected even further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: