Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:25:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why btc price go down on weekends?  (Read 301 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

It is not only weekend that bitcoin price goes down, it is traditionally believed in cryptocurrency community that monday is the 'Red Day' for cryptocurrency prices and so many people usually wait for monday in order for them to purchase cheap coin. Cryptocurrency prices always moves in a circle!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

I don’t think BTC price always go down on weekends only. There are times when BTC price pumped during weekends too. IMO, the movements of BTC price is very much dependent on news and not on certain days.
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

I agree with you that the price of Bitcoin is influenced by people's desire to invest.
because Bitcoin includes short-term investments.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

I really wondered having that price of btc going down on weekends. Thought and got some overview. Price mostly moves due to supply-demand and so many news and information. In weekend most of the people went to have some relax and release their btc which creates the flow of btc. On the other side, due to vacation mood, people are not interested to invest in any project that reduce the demand. So in this time period demand goes down and supply up. As a result , price goes with demand in the weekend timeline. DO you agree with me? Share your points of objections.

Merit will be highly appreciated if you found the post helpful.

Sometimes peoples sell their coins because they want to use their money for buying something.
for example they bought many amount of coins from last year, and now they want to earn their ROI because
they want to use money by selling their coins.

RAinery

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

I think it does not happen continuously only on weekends only. No one can guess that bitcoin will go down or up because bitcoin is fluctuating. Maybe it's just a coincidence that on weekends you see the price goes down.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

The bitcoin price is not going down every weekend. I remember a lot of weekends where we had a lot of fomo and all people were buying Bitcoin becaue they thought it will never come down again! Cheesy
chiko27

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

In cryptocurrency trading when demand is down and inventory rises causing prices to fall. Many people sell coins for the necessities of life, I think the btc decline is reasonable because the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Well i haven't noticed that, but it could be due to non working day, everyone will be @ home and many we want to dump as much as possible to feed and to take responsibilities of many things, mostly many wants refreshments on weekends.
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

I looked at the bitcoine price chart and did not notice this correlation, if it was so simple, many would earn money every Monday, buying on Saturday, but this is not.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

Bitcoin has no particular day when it rises or goes down. The dynamic of demand and supply is what is determining the bitcoin prices in the market! If you desire to buy bitcoin cheap and sell high, try and and understand the dynamics of cryptocurrency market.

johncruze

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

I don’t actually agree with you. The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. It does not increase or decrease on any specific dates.
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

This is the most stupid assumption, but it may be because holders of bitcoin sell its assets in order to have a good weekend? Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: