May 05, 2024, 07:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
coinmarket.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:48:08 PM

0.15 % is still low enough fee if it helps to improve the services you provide
We have raised the fee to 0.15%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:48:24 PM

Thing is, the multipools can't autosell at the moment. It's not listed on cryptsy yet!
C3ALL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:49:23 PM

We are at 13.31 GH/s and Next Diff is 183!
I think multipools are stepping in! Fuck this! D:

And when they dump thanks to the exchanges that are happy to allow this - value will be in the toilet.

Exchanges need to take action against these pools, or the coin needs gravity well now.  They are just going to leave the coin with crazy high difficulty and a low value after the dump.  Action needed to protect against these pricks in needed NOW.

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:49:49 PM

We are at 13.31 GH/s and Next Diff is 183!
I think multipools are stepping in! Fuck this! D:

What the fuck! Left the sell order at 23 to rebuy at 22/21, now 27, i'm left with a nice bunch of bitcoins .-.
(luckily that was only 1/4 of my leafs, even if I am not really rich - the other 3/4 is safe in my wallet, ready to get to the market when it will reach the moon!)

Crap, i'll really enjoy having some more leafs. My bad, i would need a better miner. I am mining since day 1, I love this coin! Cheesy

EDIT: And 200K Volume on CoinMarket.io, the best exchange thus far. I like it better than Cryptsy, even if it does not have candlesticks yet. But candlesticks help people panic, and panic buy/sell, instead of just looking at the trades done and the actual value.. so I'm still not sure if I like candlesticks or not D:

It's risky to trade when in an uptrend like this;)
Pattes

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:50:49 PM

I know with the "Hype mode on" and everything it's not the best moment for this but please look into this guys and let's show the world we're a better community than doge Wink See you at the top of the tree !
http://www.reddit.com/r/LeafCoin/comments/1wn9r9/puppy_needs_your_help/

Leafcoin - THE Altcoin -
Aiwanei

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:51:50 PM

Hashcows is mining LEAF... it was fun while it lasted. Sad

And no doubt others too.  No way it grows like that without others on it.

There are only two exchanges that allow trade in the sort of volumes that these pools are mining.   The power to stop these is in the hands of the exchanges.

However, these pools are not going to hold coins, they are going to dump them.  Its what they do with every coin, so value of this could possibly reach 100 satoshi naturally, but by allowing the multipools on, its killing the value and keeping it low.

My vote would be to add gravity well now, as the exchanges dont seem bothered about helping the communities they rely on.  All they want is the exchange fees, if that comes from hundreds of honest miners working for the good of a coin, or just one big fat dump from a multipool they couldnt give a sh*t.   It would be very easy to spot an account dumping the sort of voluimes that these multipools are accumulating, so it would be easy to ban them or confiscate coins and give to the other investors.   That would put the multipools off.  All there needs to be is a threat posted on each exchange that multipool deposist if discovered will be confiscated, and watch how quickly those multipools will drop mining the coin.

I can honestly see no reason what so ever why an exchange would not do this.

As Ive said, if anyone has the coding knowledge to build an exchange like coinmarket, Im happy to pay for all hardware required to host it, and I would happily confiscate coins from multipools and givve back to the other holders.  Lets see where most people would go to to trade coins if they think they are protected from multipool dumps.

Why would people go to a pool that is involved in theft? any exchange that just "takes" coins from people is stealing.  While exchanges could do things like limit deposit frequency, or maximum deposit size to limit the ability to dump at a certain price, outright stealing the coins and giving to others will cause a major backlash and could get them in legal hot water.
C3ALL

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:52:22 PM

Thing is, the multipools can't autosell at the moment. It's not listed on cryptsy yet!

They are manually selling on coinmarket.  They were mining this when coinmarket was the only exchange that traded it.  So it would be a piece of cake to spot the account dumping these from Hashcows, but the exchange is reluctant to take any action.

Just confiscate their coins.  Would anybody anywhere who cares about crypto rather than just a quick buck, be in the least bit bothered that some drones on a multipool wasted their time?  Its about time the community and exchanges stood up to these pools and took drastic action.  They have completely f**ked the coin market thanks to their dumping of every single coin, so its about time they were f**ked themselves and were made extinct.

destructor3

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:53:01 PM

I know with the "Hype mode on" and everything it's not the best moment for this but please look into this guys and let's show the world we're a better community than doge Wink See you at the top of the tree !

http://www.croftrescuekennels.net/Sad-Stories%282115441%29.htm

People watch out, i'm not calling anyone scammer but think twice before sending your coins to someone not authorized by the DEV

EDIT: Definitely a scam READ HERE

We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who donated towards Ben's operation. Ben has now had the operation which was a great success. He is now in a new home with a loving family. Again, thank you to everyone who made this possible. Photos in his new home are to follow.

THE OPERATION IS ALREADY DONE, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY!!!
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:55:24 PM

Hashcows is mining LEAF... it was fun while it lasted. Sad

And no doubt others too.  No way it grows like that without others on it.

There are only two exchanges that allow trade in the sort of volumes that these pools are mining.   The power to stop these is in the hands of the exchanges.

However, these pools are not going to hold coins, they are going to dump them.  Its what they do with every coin, so value of this could possibly reach 100 satoshi naturally, but by allowing the multipools on, its killing the value and keeping it low.

My vote would be to add gravity well now, as the exchanges dont seem bothered about helping the communities they rely on.  All they want is the exchange fees, if that comes from hundreds of honest miners working for the good of a coin, or just one big fat dump from a multipool they couldnt give a sh*t.   It would be very easy to spot an account dumping the sort of voluimes that these multipools are accumulating, so it would be easy to ban them or confiscate coins and give to the other investors.   That would put the multipools off.  All there needs to be is a threat posted on each exchange that multipool deposist if discovered will be confiscated, and watch how quickly those multipools will drop mining the coin.

I can honestly see no reason what so ever why an exchange would not do this.

As Ive said, if anyone has the coding knowledge to build an exchange like coinmarket, Im happy to pay for all hardware required to host it, and I would happily confiscate coins from multipools and givve back to the other holders.  Lets see where most people would go to to trade coins if they think they are protected from multipool dumps.

I also would like to see Kimoto Gravity Well added to protect from multipools.

Aiwanei

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:55:49 PM

People watch out, i'm not calling anyone scammer but think twice before sending your coins to someone not authorized by the DEV

We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who donated towards Ben's operation. Ben has now had the operation which was a great success. He is now in a new home with a loving family. Again, thank you to everyone who made this possible. Photos in his new home are to follow.

Yeah I pointed that out in the reddit post.
destructor3

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:59:28 PM

Yeah I pointed that out in the reddit post.

Actually he managed to get I think 40K + 1000 from a poor CPU miner + maybe the 120k from the one there.

Mmmh. Maybe I should setup a scam too, it seems people is generally retarded and willing to give free money Cheesy
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:59:37 PM

Difficulty                    109.43375058
Est Next Difficulty    180.92652746

So what now?
C3ALL

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:00:31 PM

Why would people go to a pool that is involved in theft? any exchange that just "takes" coins from people is stealing.  While exchanges could do things like limit deposit frequency, or maximum deposit size to limit the ability to dump at a certain price, outright stealing the coins and giving to others will cause a major backlash and could get them in legal hot water.

What legal hot water?  Who are they going to complain to?

As long as there is a big bold notice put on the front screen that any deposits discovered to come from multipool mining will be confiscated, then where is the problem.

Just give the coins to legitimate holders and screw the multipools.  They have been screwing the altcoin market for long enough, its about time drastic action were taken to screw them.  Its not as if the exchanges will lose out - the coins will still be mined, they will still be traded, so they wont lose commission.  They will just be preventing a dump from multipools.

OK - how about this for a question....

If you now have 5M LEAF, would you rather have it on an exchange where you fear that a multipool dump could drop the value, or would you rather they be on an exchange that will not allow a multipool dump?  I know where I would rather trade.  I'd rather trade somewhere that a coin could rise and fall naturally without the fear of a massive incoming dump of coins.

The multipools have anough coins in the last 2-3 hours to drop this to 19 satoshi from 27 in a blink of an eye.  So how safe would people feel about buying at 27?   Thats what keeps the values low.  Just watch what happens when these coins get dumped..  Hashcows manager will make a decent cut, exchange owner will make decent commission and the miners left will have a low price and a stupid high difficulty....

coinmarket.io

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:01:44 PM

Doge survived multipools, didnt it? So can this coin.

The best you can do about the multipool problem is to implement the gravity well.

Its unreasonable to assume  that an exchange can take action against people who manually trade there.
Steal their coins? Are you serious? The multipool operators would always find a way to dump the coins,
they can create as much accounts as they want, use different IP-s, TOR, etc.

It's not a solution.
C3ALL

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:03:04 PM

Difficulty                    109.43375058

So what now?

What will happen is this...  If the price stays solid and the multipools dont dump, then it will be mined until diff change. We will then have high diff and once the pools dump, low value.

Or, the pools will dump before the change of diff, the value will drop - they will leave and go somewhere else. then next diff estimate will drop, when it does, price may rise back again, the multipools will arrive again just after the diff change and screw it again.   Its the same pattern with every single coin that these tossers multipool on.

destructor3

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:05:33 PM

Difficulty                    109.43375058

So what now?

We'll keep on mining after the diff jump, since I HOPE multipools will probably leave it switching to a more profitable coin to hammer down, waiting for the next diff adjustement which will be fixing it.
I am so sad, I started mining on multipool too, thinking it was a good move. Instead it's just shit, now I realize it. Moreover, I was left with some shitty useless coins in the order of 1/2 which were totally useless and even untradable since the min limit on cryptsy... Bad experience

@CoinMarket - The excessive hassle required for dumping that money will scare off multipool owners from that specific coin/exchange, all they want is easy BTC's, not working hard for them.
C3ALL

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:09:10 PM

Doge survived multipools, didnt it? So can this coin.

Doge has like ten times the Hash rate, so some multipools (including Hashcows) dont even touch it, as they cant rape the difficulty like they can here.

The best you can do about the multipool problem is to implement the gravity well.
Agreed - this coin needs it NOW.

Its unreasonable to assume  that an exchange can take action against people who manually trade there.
The multipool operators would always find a way to dump the coins,
they can create as much accounts as they want, use different IP-s, TOR, etc.

It's not a solution.
Its not unreasonable to expect exchange operators to try though is it?  It wont be difficult to spot somebody or single IP or multiple addresses with the same domain etc etc dumping ten times the number of coins that any single miner on an individual pool can dump in an hour..  

Just because it isn't a solution, doesn't mean it wont help.  Stick the warning on the site that action may be taken to confiscate pool coins and see what happens.

Would you be happy mining on Hashcows if they were dumping coins on a an exchange that had such a warning?  Would you take the risk as a multipool owner?

Sounds like exchanges are just happy to take the fees from whoever dumps the coins and they couldn't give a toss about the value of the coin or the community trading it.  There have been a lot of people move over to coinmarket because of leaf, it would seem sensible to try and protect those customers before multipools kill the coin and they all decide to leave.

SwagMiner

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:11:00 PM

What legal hot water?  Who are they going to complain to?

As long as there is a big bold notice put on the front screen that any deposits discovered to come from multipool mining will be confiscated, then where is the problem.

Just give the coins to legitimate holders and screw the multipools.  They have been screwing the altcoin market for long enough, its about time drastic action were taken to screw them.  Its not as if the exchanges will lose out - the coins will still be mined, they will still be traded, so they wont lose commission.  They will just be preventing a dump from multipools.

OK - how about this for a question....

If you now have 5M LEAF, would you rather have it on an exchange where you fear that a multipool dump could drop the value, or would you rather they be on an exchange that will not allow a multipool dump?  I know where I would rather trade.  I'd rather trade somewhere that a coin could rise and fall naturally without the fear of a massive incoming dump of coins.

The multipools have anough coins in the last 2-3 hours to drop this to 19 satoshi from 27 in a blink of an eye.  So how safe would people feel about buying at 27?   Thats what keeps the values low.  Just watch what happens when these coins get dumped..  Hashcows manager will make a decent cut, exchange owner will make decent commission and the miners left will have a low price and a stupid high difficulty....

I like your overall idea, but I think taking the coins is a bit much.  I think it would be nice if the pool disabled their account for 72 hours and banned all transactions except withdrawal.  The pool would be out of their coins for 3 days which would piss off the miners and they would have to take them back out and go try and sell them on another exchange.
coinmarket.io

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:11:35 PM

We cannot steal other peoples coins. Thats illegal.
Do you want us to shut down due to legal problems? We dont think so.
So, please stop with the take-action-against-multipools thing.
C3ALL

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:12:17 PM

Hash rate up 150%
difficulty up near 200%
price - down.

Thats what multipools do, and thats why action needs to be taken, by exchanges and by gravity well.

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: