April 23, 2024, 08:49:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
aaron_m

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

I'm only gonna talk through memes now  Grin

They make a more interesting read than the last post

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

Well as a "mini whale" been hashing with 30MH since day 1.  I dont have plans to dump so soon Grin

Can't speak for others , but most whales will dump when you least expect it  Wink

.00000026 is nothing
TheTelephone

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:40:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3DJ5wZV.jpg

Yes, there is some speculation on my part on the specific numbers, but the fact that the big traders aren't buying LEAF is hardly speculation, and the fact that you're all waiting for LEAF to get the DOGE treatment is certainly no secret. And as far as the manipulation goes, I bet you if people start dumping into that buy wall, it'll get pulled. That buy wall is not meant to actually buy LEAF, only to boost the price. This is fairly obvious, as it's been on there, moving around to different prices, FOR OVER 12 HOURS. If it is a whale, it's the most embarrassing attempt at buying a coin that any of us have ever seen; not to mention, we know/are most whales and can spot market manipulation from a mile away.

We watch the market. All. The. Time. We live day-to-day on the market. If you guys want to sell some coins at the 100 range, you HAVE to give us a sacrifice. Otherwise, we'll all (miners and traders included) be stuck between 18-26 for a long, long time.
aaron_m

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:40:28 PM

Well as a "mini whale" been hashing with 30MH since day 1.  I dont have plans to dump so soon Grin

Can't speak for others , but most whales will dump when you least expect it  Wink

.00000026 is nothing

Wow nice speed, and insight.
TheTelephone

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

.00000026 is nothing

Why would anyone want to invest in this coin, especially after you just saying that?

Trading whales are different than mining whales, and everyone knows that you guys want to dump it above 26, which is a total joke.

Why on earth would anyone want to invest in a coin that's bound to be dumped on? We invest in coins AFTER they've already dumped. We do not walk toward cannons with targets painted on our chests. This is common sense.

We know how many coins have been mined, we know how many coins are on the market, we know that you all are waiting to dump. To be honest, most traders are waiting for 2-5 sat price range. The obvious option is to compromise, dump between 25 - 15, and leave some left over for yourselves to dump at higher prices. Or of course, you could wait for hashcows to dump for you, and kill the coin entirely.

I'd very much like to buy LEAF, but certainly not at current prices. But it's whatever, because you can hold your LEAF, and we'll walk away and invest in MaxCoin, or UltraCoin, or PotCoin, or a ton of other coins that aren't going to point a loaded gun at us and expect to walk right into it. Think about it. REALLY think about it. It makes ZERO sense.
TheTelephone

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:53:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/3DJ5wZV.jpg

Yes, there is some speculation on my part on the specific numbers, but the fact that the big traders aren't buying LEAF is hardly speculation, and the fact that you're all waiting for LEAF to get the DOGE treatment is certainly no secret. And as far as the manipulation goes, I bet you if people start dumping into that buy wall, it'll get pulled. That buy wall is not meant to actually buy LEAF, only to boost the price. This is fairly obvious, as it's been on there, moving around to different prices, FOR OVER 12 HOURS. If it is a whale, it's the most embarrassing attempt at buying a coin that any of us have ever seen; not to mention, we know/are most whales and can spot market manipulation from a mile away.

We watch the market. All. The. Time. We live day-to-day on the market. If you guys want to sell some coins at the 100 range, you HAVE to give us a sacrifice. Otherwise, we'll all (miners and traders included) be stuck between 18-26 for a long, long time.

Can you explain the part about giving a sacrifice please?

Couple billion coins between 21 and 15. A lot of people are waiting for single digits, but if they see huge sells, they'll reach up to grab some. We're not going to walk into a firing squad. We're not buying until we see a significant percentage of the total mined coins ON the markets,  not lurking around the corner waiting to jump us.
luke997

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:00:04 PM

Couple billion coins between 21 and 15. A lot of people are waiting for single digits, but if they see huge sells, they'll reach up to grab some. We're not going to walk into a firing squad. We're not buying until we see a significant percentage of the total mined coins ON the markets,  not lurking around the corner waiting to jump us.

Go home will you? It's getting boring. You're late to the party for the best deals, and you are not fooling anyone with this long pseudo-expert, "we", "traders" etc. posts.

Either you can't see past couple days or you think everyone here is naive.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:02:23 PM

More support on 25 please! Smiley
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:06:43 PM

More support on 25 please! Smiley

And beyond Wink
CoinThinker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:07:05 PM

TheTelephone, the question is when it will hit Cryptsy? I don't think that price will go down, or miners will dump on coinmarket their remaining billions. Miners who are using coinmarket already placed their orders, so there is some real chance that price will go higher than 30 satoshi in the next hours on coinmarket (if it will not hit Cryptsy in the meantime).

Traders are not using coinmarket (the big ones), so they will not dump here. The simple reason for this is that coinmarket doesn't have an API, and serious traders are using dedicated programs, which are making lots of transactions by themselves (autotrade). No serious trader will sit at the computer, watching when the price goes down 1 satoshi, place order, wait for the order to be filled, then place another, and so on. Big traders aren't doing that. So when you are talking in the name of big traders, you sound a bit childish... and not very reliable (even if I agree with some of your points, but only when LEAF will hit Cryptsy, and traders will step in).

Some miners are dumping here, as you all can see, even if some really high walls disappeared, the total amount of the sell orders actually increased. From around 185 a few hours ago, went up to 211, even if they were many transactions (which partly proves my theory with the small buy/sell game around 24/25, but it also means that slowly new sell orders are replacing filled ones).

However, if people will hold to it, price will go up over 30 satoshi for sure. There is no question that there will be a dump at a given point (as I told when it will hit Cryptsy), but will start from a higher price, and then a quick dump will follow. I think what you try to achieve here is to buy LEAFs at 18 satoshi so when the wave is high you double your money, right before the dump. Which is fine, because we are all here to make money Smiley

TheTelephone

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:08:32 PM

Go home will you? It's getting boring. You're late to the party for the best deals, and you are not fooling anyone with this long pseudo-expert, "we", "traders" etc. posts.

Yes, I do think many people here are in fact naive. You can look at the last 150 pages and see how everyone with a voice around here has pumped each other up with so much bullshit, about this coin that's going to be the next little coin to blast off to the moooooon, that you all haven't stopped to realize the checkered past behind ALL of the recently boosted coins. DOGE, LOT, EAC, MEOW, all of them dumped, all of them hyped, all of them essentially left for dead, until traders picked it up. This isn't a guessing game, there is the reason things do what things do.

And up to this point NOBODY has even given me a single example of WHY this coin is going to be loved and glorious aside from "You'll see." "Just wait." "China will pump it on their New Years" "China will pump it AFTER their New Years" And you all are here calling ME a speculator? Tell you what, maybe I am, but I've been doing it a hell of a lot longer than most of you. When I want to learn how to mine, I'll come to you, but if you wanted to learn how to manipulate and boost a market, you get in the markets and you make some friends.
destructor3

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:13:06 PM

+1

Bla bla bla bla bla. If you think we need your wisdom, you are goddamn wrong.

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/400/598/400598295_640.jpg

Just disappear from a coin you don't even give a shit about (your words) and go somewhere else pumpin n' dumpin. You staying here and writing posts full of bullshit, it's just another clear sign that you want to make people sell cheap, so you can buy, so stop the FUD spreading and go away.
aaron_m

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:14:04 PM

+1

Just disappear from a coin you don't even give a shit about (your words) and go somewhere else pumpin n' dumpin. You staying here and writing posts full of bullshit, it's just another clear sign that you want to make people sell cheap, so you can buy, so stop the FUD spreading and go away.

QFT ... and even donated to your leaf address because it was the first useful post in the last few minutes.
TheTelephone

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:15:30 PM

However, if people will hold to it, price will go up over 30 satoshi for sure. There is no question that there will be a dump at a given point (as I told when it will hit Cryptsy), but will start from a higher price, and then a quick dump will follow. I think what you try to achieve here is to buy LEAFs at 18 satoshi so when the wave is high you double your money, right before the dump. Which is fine, because we are all here to make money Smiley

Even with this sort of manipulation, it'll barely reach 30 if even close, a few people will be able to unload, it will get dumped into the ground. And most of you all will STILL be sitting on LEAF that nobody wants to buy. There will be nobody to dump on when it comes time to hit Cryptsy, because again EVERYONE already knows about the dump. Nobody is buying until AFTER it happens. I dare someone to dump 5+ btc into that 24 satoshi  buy wall, all at once, and watch how fast it gets pulled. Most of that high buy support is fake, and painfully so. Nobody with a decent bankroll is fooled. It'll get picked up when those billions of coins are on the market.
TheTelephone

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:21:06 PM

+1

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/400/598/400598295_640.jpg

Oh, please, spare me. Like you all care SO MUCH about LEAF. All I see on here is people talking about what a high price they're going to dump at. There's no community, no leadership, barely any tangible services. You're not fucking here because you believe in the coin, you're here because you believe the coin will make you money. Do you all believe in, and trust in EVERY coin that you've ever mined ever?!

We're all here to make money. So let's make some fucking money. Drop the coins, and we can get this train moving. Otherwise, this is gonna be just another shitcoin that everyone is waiting to watch dump, so they can buy in in the single digits.
destructor3

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:25:01 PM

+1

QFT ... and even donated to your leaf address because it was the first useful post in the last few minutes.

Lol man, thank you, much appreciated Smiley

@Vald: I don't even give a fuck about the current value of the coin, since I'll be profitting on it @5 satoshi, @10satoshi, @100 satoshi or @500000 satoshi the same. What actually needs to be done is a community behind this coin, and the roots (eheh) are already there. I'm sure many people have my same idea. IF i'll ever need to dump everything, at any price, it would have returned me something, since even 10 satoshi, multiplied by high volume, it's enough to cover at least 100 times my power bill in these 7 days of mining. If it skyrockets, much appreciated. If it doesn't, amen: i won't be crying but still happy. If I can do something to make the skyrocket happen and the community build up, i'll do it. Like my game-key website project where you can buy games for leafs.

Remember, I was the one that proposed the rainforest helping idea, look now how much people has this involved. We are not all crypto-fucking-traders-whales like you do. Maybe we are only playing a fun game with low expenses and probably high profits, but if it doesn't profit so much, do we care? I don't think so.

GO AWAY. PERIOD.

WE
DO
NOT
FUCKING
NEED
YOU
HERE.
C3ALL

Activity: 140

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:26:59 PM

So.  Block halving soon.  Looking forward to the impact of this.  Will it be positive?  Will it be negative?  Will it make zero difference? Its going to be fun to see.  And we will all know the answer in less than a day...

mmilch
Copper Member

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 08:30:09 PM

⚫ ⚫ ⚫ Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:31:36 PM

WE
DO
NOT
FUCKING
NEED
YOU
HERE.

+1

mcg (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 08:33:54 PM

design v1: http://leafco.in/website-template-FourLeaf-Foundation_v1.0.jpg

other header image: http://leafco.in/website-template-FourLeaf-Foundation_v1.1.jpg

we are currently working on this... please provide feedback

thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: