April 27, 2024, 01:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: no poll currently
yes - 41 (69.5%)
no - 18 (30.5%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched  (Read 352573 times)
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:10:48 PM

At this speed, the price of LEAF will not go up, unless people dump

why do people always look short term?

Because of BTC's april trauma.
Because of Life.
Because of because.

This was and will be typical behavoir by many that are into crypto world. You can not change that. You have to get used to that. From my experience, long holders always win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terracide

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:11:14 PM

Yeah everybody should sell! except me!
TheTelephone

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:14:11 PM

Set phasers to 10-12 for some quick gains up to the high teens, but be sure to get out before the big one. Short trading on LEAF is going to a lot less feasible sometime in the next 24 hours.

Also, as some people seem to be interested, I'm going to start a Trading for Miners online seminar. Ya'll really need to learn how to grind out those percentages, instead of just dumping through buy orders or posting up static blocks of sells. Better for the coin, better for the markets and better for your wallets. Tweet at me at @theAncient0ne, and I'll start making a list. Certainly won't be doing this for free, but I wouldn't ask for any more than 0.1 btc, and am open to payments only after initial returns.

PM or tweet for basic info. I'll get back to everyone in the next 12 hours, for sure.

Thanks,

TheTelephone
terracide

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:21:08 PM

Set phasers to 10-12 for some quick gains up to the high teens, but be sure to get out before the big one. Short trading on LEAF is going to a lot less feasible sometime in the next 24 hours.

Also, as some people seem to be interested, I'm going to start a Trading for Miners online seminar. Ya'll really need to learn how to grind out those percentages, instead of just dumping through buy orders or posting up static blocks of sells. Better for the coin, better for the markets and better for your wallets. Tweet at me at @theAncient0ne, and I'll start making a list. Certainly won't be doing this for free, but I wouldn't ask for any more than 0.1 btc, and am open to payments only after initial returns.

PM or tweet for basic info. I'll get back to everyone in the next 12 hours, for sure.

Thanks,

TheTelephone

Jesus... when will the hurting stop...
Shepherd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:23:48 PM

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"
But ok, that is normail if you wish to profit someone must loose, that's the rule.

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
TheTelephone

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:26:09 PM

Thanks,

TheTelephone

Jesus... when will the hurting stop...

Kind of a vague question, but if you're referring to LEAF, I'm guessing the hurting will stop once people start stacking some serious BTC buy orders between 7 and 3. I'm guessing at least 2 billion worth of LEAF.

If you're referring to life, though, the answer is never. The hurting never stops, but your skin will get thicker.
Gecko_3

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:26:56 PM

If people are dumb enough to listen they deserve to loose everything. Take advantage of these swings and you will make out just fine. Its been like clock work the past couple of days.
TheTelephone

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:29:25 PM

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"
But ok, that is normail if you wish to profit someone must loose, that's the rule.

Well, look at it this way: either I spread fear and doubt, and LEAF fell because of me (which I highly doubt) or I told you all exactly what was going to happen because I watch coins like a mad man and understand trading and markets and all that good stuff.

Hopefully a lot of you dumped through the 20s, like I told you to do, and are doing a whole lot better than those that are going to be dumping at half that price later tonight.
Pattes

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:41:40 PM

Leafcoin - THE Altcoin -
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:49:22 PM

I think it's clear we need gravity well now.
stevenb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:50:28 PM

Ignore the troller.

As far as i see 15-16 is at bottom now, will back buy when i get back home.

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:50:43 PM

probably it will go down to a certain point - dont know which one that is - and then let's hope it will be picked up.... once it is it will rise beyond last higher values - this seems to be a possible scenario

1 BTC = 1 BTC
mikii

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:50:53 PM

TheTelephone is the only person here who talking the right things.
Pattes

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:51:54 PM

If you're right then you're wrong according to your theory... And so am I ? Oh gooood...
Being right never granted anyone the right to spam a thread when the devs keep saying stop talking about the fucking price and help the community...

Leafcoin - THE Altcoin -
mikii

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:52:40 PM

Ignore the troller.

As far as i see 15-16 is at bottom now, will back buy when i get back home.

lol
and who will buy back? the miners that have billion of LEAF?
Shepherd

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:52:52 PM

Thanks,

TheTelephone

Well, look at it this way: either I spread fear and doubt, and LEAF fell because of me (which I highly doubt) or I told you all exactly what was going to happen because I watch coins like a mad man and understand trading and markets and all that good stuff.

Hopefully a lot of you dumped through the 20s, like I told you to do, and are doing a whole lot better than those that are going to be dumping at half that price later tonight.
If you are good and wise in trading, you would not be here now, and you would not trade with this coin.
There is big holders of this coin. Why they don't listening you, why they don't sell now? For day trader you have good advices, I must agree, but you don't have explanation why this coin is dying now. I don't think so, there is some good ideas to use this coin, and LEAF have future.

Home - H2O Official faucet Please help an old shepherd to find his flock of sheep and a young shepherdess
DNotes  DXaABU4q6Mq5D9qEMTSU3rqY1TCtzVF9Nn         LTC: LPM3sfPfBAmXsoN7u6sQTwiFzoJpoEAFG6
MINT: MtKsn4h3v31T4vknHj1DSdfhhPn8DLBNce LEAF: fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm  DGB: DFxLE8U8Hfe5eggxw2NpG3jTHP12HEUqB6
mikii

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:54:52 PM

Thanks,

TheTelephone
One of your first lessons must be: "How to spread fear and panic  among the holders"

If you are good and wise in trading, you would not be here now, and you would not trade with this coin.
There is big holders of this coin. Why they don't listening you, why they don't sell now? For day trader you have good advices, I must agree, but you don't have explanation why this coin is dying now. I don't think so, there is some good ideas to use this coin, and LEAF have future.

this coin is not dying now, it needs dump for the future pump
and LEAF have no future because there is some good ideas to use this coin, it will have future if some huge investors interested in it
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:56:13 PM

fckMPwrA3nJD1pYpHxnpCXpzp48FbthuLm is by far the winner of our contest so 2,000 LEAFS go to him, congrats!

http://leafcoin.eu5.org/scratch/winners.php

start playing and win free leafcoins!

http://leafscratch.tk

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Last1212

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:00:27 PM

Thanks,

TheTelephone

this coin is not dying now, it needs dump for the fure pump

Yeap. Too many people have weak coins... More distribution -> better for coin. And don't be afraid of low hashrate, we also can jump to kimoto if smth. But I think we will be in low diff in 24h without it.

Some donate will be good))))))
LTC: LLEhzonntRjo4pLqaw93ZQzw8Qdx3HQ2k7        DOGE: DCty26Yk5kbG2NfoknoyY3UajPzsmbhXP9
WDC: WYJW8RYrc3C8K7duaAWqs8YayMLLNEkWBC        CAT: 9nJcehD9dkcsrrVmJxnLJRFc61158nTvvP
TheTelephone

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:02:41 PM

Thanks,

TheTelephone

Haha, go through my posts and you'll see my explanation for why the coin is tanking. There's billions of LEAF being held by miners, that somehow expect the coin to take off all on its own. This simply is not the way coins or markets work.

Again, PM me if anyone is interested in an Crypto Trading Seminar for Beginners. The first lesson will be a basic overview. I've been getting lots of PMs regarding pump and dumps, which I personally don't take part in, but I'll be covering pump and dumps in brief in the first seminar, and then will go into a more in depth analysis, probably in the second seminar.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: