Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OpenEX-scam?  (Read 2044 times)
shaber122 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:42:13 AM

this garbage for scammers
TheD0ct0r

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:11:55 AM

Who are you trying to fool R3wt this is your alt account lol You are a real POS nothing more than a common thief ......
People please be sure to take note of this user  " Gerrit " it is one of R3wts alt accounts.

Shaber122, you are trying to fool r3wt, you are trying to steel some coins from him, and you know it!

That sell order @0.00000749 is mine!!!

Please, don't believe his story. I don't know why everyone tries to blame OpenEx, last days this site worked perfect for me. Both the deposits and the withdrawals are going smoothly. They made some nice updates last days.

http://imageshack.com/a/img194/2805/wo61.png
ameermas

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

yes, openex.pw are scammers and theifs . you are not alone, see my post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436024.0

Gerrit

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Who are you trying to fool R3wt this is your alt account lol You are a real POS nothing more than a common thief ......
People please be sure to take note of this user  " Gerrit " it is one of R3wts alt accounts.

Wow, you are crazy. For me it's clear your other messages about OpenEx and R3wt are bullocks as well.

Yes, I do have an account at OpenEx. And I am very satisfied with it. Of course there is room for some improvements, and of course I don't have all my money at OpenEx. But I like the site. No, I am no part of the OpenEx support team and no, I don't aspire that as well. I even don't have shares or other interests in OpenEx. R3wt has nothing to do with my account and my messages.

I cannot judge all other issues with OpenEx. It seems R3wt made some enemies in the past, which is a bad thing. But in this case I am 100% sure Shaber122 is the scammer. I don't know why people are attacking R3wt, but I am sure in this case OpenEx is totally innocent! As I simply was the one who made that offer. After following some Twitter discussions I draw the same conclusion in the Ameermas-case (who deleted his Twitter account, which to me is equivalent to confess guilt).

So again, I simpy am a happy user of OpenEx. Deal with it!
ameermas

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:20:26 AM

Wow, you are crazy. For me it's clear your other messages about OpenEx and R3wt are bullocks as well.

Yes, I do have an account at OpenEx. And I am very satisfied with it. Of course there is room for some improvements, and of course I don't have all my money at OpenEx. But I like the site. No, I am no part of the OpenEx support team and no, I don't aspire that as well. I even don't have shares or other interests in OpenEx. R3wt has nothing to do with my account and my messages.

I cannot judge all other issues with OpenEx. It seems R3wt made some enemies in the past, which is a bad thing. But in this case I am 100% sure Shaber122 is the scammer. I don't know why people are attacking R3wt, but I am sure in this case OpenEx is totally innocent! As I simply was the one who made that offer. After following some Twitter discussions I draw the same conclusion in the Ameermas-case (who deleted his Twitter account, which to me is equivalent to confess guilt).

So again, I simpy am a happy user of OpenEx. Deal with it!

wow!! people have no shame at all!!! they stole money from strangers they lie!!!
here is my twitter account, it was not deleted
https://twitter.com/altstrader and i can also provide you my full name and details im not afraid of the truth
Stop lying for God's sake, the site has banned me for the 3rd time, and run away with my money . anyway i will still warn people not to use the site, and im working to expose this to wide community of traders. they stole money in the past, they are still stealing and will steal in the future. openex.pw are theifs and will remain so no matter what they will do in the future!!
Del137

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 02:27:20 AM

how much money you 'lost'?

I made like 10 trades recently there in total for 2+ BTC, and 3 withdraws, why they all went smooth? why they wont 'steal' my money?

I like this exchange and still didnt see any problems with it. Come back after update.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ameermas

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:13:49 AM

I made like 10 trades recently there in total for 2+ BTC, and 3 withdraws, why they all went smooth? why they wont 'steal' my money?

I like this exchange and still didnt see any problems with it. Come back after update.

man you are working there , why would you steal your own coins?
get a life theifs....
CvRChameleon

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:24:10 AM

openex.pw = BEWARE SCAM ADMIN AND SCAM WEBSITE.  BEWARE OF THIS P.O.S. WEBSITE.

I deposited a tiny 0.01511261 BTC on the 23rd January to see how this site runs.  Its now the 1st February, the deposit is still not appearing as a credit on my account, but I got this message on the 29th: 

Code:
Reply From:r3wt On: January 29, 2014, 1:28 pm
check your account history. you deposited it then withdrew it.
I would have checked if I had internet access at home, which were interrupted the last few days...  I have had several requests to the admin to look into this, first he apologised that he is swamped with issues  and alone, so everything will take some time.  I understood that, one guy alone would struggle.  Then I got a message that I withdrew it, which I couldnt because it wasnt EVEN SHOWING AS A BALANCE!!!

Transaction : https://blockchain.info/tx/10c3fe8760675f62d137d5b859c84586684391b3105864b08432f99db929fbb4

Address that is withdrawn to : https://blockchain.info/address/13SG5b9Rjr4wKVJKuPDQGXzBPinmqHTbjs

So, it has been withdrawn by someone, but it was not me.  I have been waiting for it to appear on balance! 
Now here is the f&n hilarious thing : Coins received on this address 0.77763324 BTC.  I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS AMOUNT OF BTC again since I bought BTB last year, and lost alot when the value dropped.

Luckily I didnt have more BTC to deposit...

openex.pw = BEWARE SCAM ADMIN AND SCAM WEBSITE.  BEWARE OF THIS P.O.S. WEBSITE.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments  || ICO || DISCUSSION
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 04:04:13 AM

^^ Proof of Stake sounds amazing for an exchange (and a proof of stake admin sounds like he must be deeply invested in this project - wouldn't want to waste it on a scam)!!! Wow this is very innovative. It is almost like a bank  Tongue
BEWARE - OpenEx is Bank!
Del137

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 08:01:43 AM

get a life theifs....

Lol i love when newbies accounts start to accuse everyone around without any proof.  Its seems stupid. I still trading there without any issues. 3 btc trades withdrawn, all Ok. 

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:48:26 AM

get a life theifs....

Lol i love when newbies accounts start to accuse everyone around without any proof.  Its seems stupid. I still trading there without any issues. 3 btc trades withdrawn, all Ok. 

Yes it is ridiculous. R3wt is completely open with the issues that are happening. I've gotten every penny back from the exchange. Stop smearing  Roll Eyes
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 11:06:23 AM

get a life theifs....

Yes it is ridiculous. R3wt is completely open with the issues that are happening. I've gotten every penny back from the exchange. Stop smearing  Roll Eyes

as we speak i'm transferring funds to atomic trade to buy some blake coins. i assume financial responsibility only where i'm responsible.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: