Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:40:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
I think the investors are not tired in investing ICO. They just have a hard time choosing an ICO that is good to buy. There are investors who prefer to buy after the ICO token is listed in a reputable trading platform to lessen the risk of getting scam.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

Everyone is turned back from ICOs, because there are so many scams and it will be hyped again only when there will be policy which excludes scam being.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

Everyone is turned back from ICOs, because there are so many scams and it will be hyped again only when there will be policy which excludes scam being.
Yes, there are scams in ICO projects but investors not based like this because they are choosing good ICO in which it has a returned of gaining in terms of profit. To invest in ICO is a good decision while you can't afford to invest in potential coin like BTC and ETH.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

I don't necessarily think investors are getting tired, I just think that the number of ICOs is growing faster than the number of investors is. When you combine this with the fact that there are also growing numbers of scam ICOs, then you have a recipe for FUD. Right now, there are far fewer outstanding ICOs, and a lot of cash grabs. Until these are ironed out there's going to be turmoil in the ICO industry.
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

I think that with each passing day the popularity of projects decreases because people already understand what project to invest  Cheesy
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
investors feel bored with ico because after ico the price of coins in the market can not be stable and high. this is why many investors feel bored and feel hesitant to invest in ico.

Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

No one is not tired of anything,just a lot of deception today and investors are very worried about their money and already more tingling approach to the issue of choosing a place where to invest their money!

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

I think it's half and half. Many investors have been tired, but since there are more people entering the market, there would always be new faces that would try that department out. I say that because ICO investors are often one of the ventures that most beginners do. It's an easy investment to do, plus the return you may get, especially when successful, would be worthwhile to actually do. Having said, I think that it this market has so many markets to offers that you won't run out of ways to earn.
Vaultitude

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

There are still worthwhile ICOs out there. You just have to find the good ones.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Investors did not get tired of ico's but there are always new ico that is starting each and every month and from there, people are always comparing on what is the best platform that will be good for long term investment and they keep on jumping into another ico.

NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

It seems to me that ICO will be popular again with most experienced investors, the problem is only that there are fewer of them in the crypt than inexperienced traders who do not understand how the market is working..
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

Why do you think so? If you look at the authoritative site icodrops.com, you can see that most projects collect the necessary amounts, which means that investors actively participate in them.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:46:14 PM

I think it will return, but with really worthy ICOs. Such people who create ICOs probably cannot see that what they do can be replaced in a good way as well.
Eddyc

Activity: 1018
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

Analyzing the commentaries and the question, in my opinion the investors are not tired of ICOs and yes tired of scam, tired of losing days, months or even years in a possible failure. So either investors are fantasizing the idea of ICO or several ICOs do not match the demand and needs of the investors.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

More like investors are tired of investing in scam ICOs that do not do anything but run away with their money in the end. There are way too many scammers using icos as a way to get money off of people that just want to invest and make profit
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

Not at all, there is still a lot of interest over ICOs, and i can really tell you this because i am more than aware about how the entire crypto market is working at the moment.
Icos are shining at the moment
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

Personally, I no longer participate on an ICO. I was interested before but since there were too many scam related ICO I am havig a hard time determining what kind of Coin I'll be going to. Im now more interested on getting to a coin that is actually already available in the market but has small price making me gain greater volume for greater reward.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

Personally, I no longer participate on an ICO. I was interested before but since there were too many scam related ICO I am havig a hard time determining what kind of Coin I'll be going to. Im now more interested on getting to a coin that is actually already available in the market but has small price making me gain greater volume for greater reward.

I also see a lot of people disappointed because there are still ICO is not good or we can call the ICO scam. But we can not conclude all the ICO scam. And there are many ICOs that have good potential in the future. And with a good ICO would be easy to invest that will make a profit for investors. If you buy an existing coin it is all wrong because it is your decision.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

It's not the investors that are tired of the ICO's,it's the government.In the last few months, SEC has cracked down a lot of illegal ICO's which operated without any licensing.Obviously in such a hostile environment it becomes difficult for an investor to risk their money.They rather wait for the things to settle instead of putting money where their mouth is.
I also do not think that investors got tired of ICOs, but the seemingly trend of asking for KYC, is indeed a spoiler, because one of the main attractions to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, is in the possibility of not disclosing one's identity, but governments desperation to be on top of everything Bitcoin, is actually a disincentive to large number of investors.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

I also see a lot of people disappointed because there are still ICO is not good or we can call the ICO scam. But we can not conclude all the ICO scam. And there are many ICOs that have good potential in the future. And with a good ICO would be easy to invest that will make a profit for investors. If you buy an existing coin it is all wrong because it is your decision.
It might be the situation sometimes but that's for certain for investors. All people have feelings of anxiety problems and so on. No wonder we get tired of something when it's too much. ICO is also stressful whenever many other investors dump during trading therefore the dips are getting heavier. It is an unavoidable feeling of ours. So if I become an investors someday,I have to be ready of myslef because the pressure is always there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: