Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Ico's are still in the hype today but not every ico's are getting a lot of investors because that will be depending on their platform and how hard the developers are promoting their coin in order to have more people being attracted on their project.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

The current ico is mostly a scam that makes investors lose. the dev just looking for profit from ico after profiting from sales when ico project is no longer running.
Then make the investors no longer interested to invest in ico so many ico that failed.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:55:22 PM

Often ICOs are now mostly non-potential ICOs, and many investors are losing money when investing in ICOs and at Token listed on exchange floors, which are lower than they would have been invested in at the ICO stage. So to make a high profit, investors should choose a potential ICO and be well appreciated by the experts to make the investment decision.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I guess you are wrong on your thoughts about investors getting tires of ico. Basically ico gives a lot of profit when it comes to investment, that is if it was a legit one or will have a high chance of having a high price after it succeed. So for me ico is a better investment rather than having a trade on a daily basis.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:10:40 AM

Tired is not really the word, maybe they'll just picking the right ICO to invest in. Let's be honest, the number of ICO is gradually increasing, and the scam icos also contributes to the holding back of investors.

[
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:35:16 AM

I don't believe that the investors are tired of investing but its just many new ICO were created to join the market in which it will make the investors to confuse that some of them are become a victim of a scam project and decided  to shift to none crypto investments.Although i believed in competition but still we need an action to limit the ICO numbers in retain only the best so that the investors could only to choose what is good for their money.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

It's not true. I think investors are smarter now when it comes to ICO. Investors are still there and if you checked on ICOs that are hyped so much, they are all flocking there. Those ICO's softcap are reached easily and sometimes their hardcap still only last days.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

ICOs might still have some hype in it. Many investors still wants to invest in icos even though scams are increasing because investors want a bigger profit so they take on icos as another option to gain more profit.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

I think investors are not only people who invest large sums, but also people like me, who can invest in some project from 100 to 500 dollars. And here is my personal opinion, the fact that now ICO projects is primarily a Scam for investors, since when you invest you expect that it will give you a profit. In reality, it turns out that many projects come out at times cheaper, and this applies to relatively good projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:22:51 AM

I think it isn't yet, the problem is ico scam and government regulations that made people tired to face on. But still an ICO with prospect future and legit projects and team are still demanded by the investors, people just need to figure out legit ico.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

It's not the investors that are tired of the ICO's,it's the government.In the last few months, SEC has cracked down a lot of illegal ICO's which operated without any licensing.Obviously in such a hostile environment it becomes difficult for an investor to risk their money.They rather wait for the things to settle instead of putting money where their mouth is.

You're right. The government needs to make a move because these scam ICOs are taking advantage of people's money. I do pity those naive individuals who are still new in cryptos who invests their retirement money into ICOs and just get scammed. Individuals who have lack of knowledge because of the hype of bitcoin is very vulnerable to these kinds of schemes.

Ico's are still in the hype today but not every ico's are getting a lot of investors because that will be depending on their platform and how hard the developers are promoting their coin in order to have more people being attracted on their project.

The better their whitepaper and the promotion of the project the more it will attract huge number of investors. As long as the project that they are making is realistic and usable for the betterment and improvement of our technology then investors won't have second thoughts in investing their money into a promising project that could possibly multiply their money in folds.

I don't believe that the investors are tired of investing but its just many new ICO were created to join the market in which it will make the investors to confuse that some of them are become a victim of a scam project and decided  to shift to none crypto investments.Although i believed in competition but still we need an action to limit the ICO numbers in retain only the best so that the investors could only to choose what is good for their money.

Those individuals who were scammed is now paranoid and more careful in investing their hard earned money into crypto because of these rampant scam ICOs that are flooding the market annually. That is why the government is really doing their best now to regulate and makes sure that the company and the people behind these ICOs should provide documents as proof of their legitimacy.

Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:41:07 AM

Yeah I see is that true, many investors got borried with ICO project, So maybe it's a some reason why many project are scam or canceled sign. And I don't believe if ICO will come back again like a last year.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dulih99

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

according to now they are not bored but they still want to see the movement to see the potential of altcoin on the ico, so this is I think still waiting ico and waiting for the right time to invest by investor.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

The ICO market has really been in a slump recently. I have been involved in several ICO projects, which have made me lose money.

If I can participate in the good ICO project, it will make me profitable, but now it is very difficult, we need the arrival of the bull market.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:21:16 AM

I just started to understand investing in projects, but it seems to me that now it is more reliable to invest in DAICO, which will soon hype.
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Of course buddy! Try to check DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. You will see a lot of plans from them one of this is https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/stewie-zhu-on-dccs-plans-for-the-southeast-asian-market-7bf0e7bb3d69. If you're interested, you can visit http://www.dcc.finance/
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

I also thought about it recently. If there are no ICO investors, there will be no payments for bounty hunters, and new tokens will not appear. It's very bad for a cryptocommunity. I think it will not happen in the next 2-3 years.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

Now I really hate the ICO project. I'm now rejecting the term ICO. Even if there are projects that look good right now, I still don't invest it in a penny! Because I was deceived when I first invested!

nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Investors are not tired of ICO. And from scam to ICO. Each 2 ICO scam - how not to get tired. It's hard to choose a good ICO from a pile of rubbish.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Investors are tired more from fraudulent ICO projects, not from ICO. SEC blocked a lot of ICO due to inadequate legal clearance and inconsistency with legal norms, it also contributed to the outflow of investors. But I believe that with the appearance of more understandable and effective rules for ICO projects in this market will only be verified ICO and the percentage of fraud will drop to zero.

BTC $1 mln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: