Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:58:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

Now ICOs do not bring desired profits to investors. But I think that everything will be fine once bitcoin starts to grow.
Freldo

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

ICOs would definitely come back soon. Market always goes up and down. That's how it works.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

I don't think that investors  get tired. It was just that the government is trying to stop their people to join in ICO's due to rampant scamming that occured recently. Also,  some are out of money to load up because they were scammed by their previous investment.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

I am tired of both Govt and ICOs, First reason is my govt is not clearing their stand on crypto currencies. They always issue notification to avoid cryptos.
Another issue is there are too many ICOs and hype. full of fake ratings. If any how you find a good ICO they will have a huge waiting list.
So you cant invest in Good ICOs and fud ICOs are mostly scams. Never going to list.

Same type of concepts launching everyday. So it is very difficult to select the appropriate one.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

And why are you saying that? Because recently there are many scam news that affect ico? Well I think not all investors get tired of ico. Maybe some did, because they always get scammed or don't get the profits they want because of the current situation. But I think, icos out there are still doing fine. At least the recent icos I joined or found is doing quite well. They're able to raise a great amount of fund although maybe sometimes they don't reach the target they want.
Don't worry, Great icos are still out there. we just need to find the right one, and get rid of the scam or worthless one. And everything will eventually get better and the ico hype will happen again, I hope so.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
emma.wangcl

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Investors are not really tired of ICOs, they just worry about value of ICOs. Is it a good project or scamed project? Are tokens listed on exchanges? ...etc...
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Investors now are tired about all cryptocurrencies, current situation does not look very good, hope that crypto will survive it.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:20 AM

Not really. Sometimes, it's just taking us time to review thoroughly the ICO's these days. It took me some time before finally deciding to invest in Chozun 途赞.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

ICO's can be a risky thing especially if you are new to this arena. One needs to go thru lot of reading and due diligence before investing their hard earned money. I must admit that lot of ICO's have made people lose lot of money hence now days people just want to stay away from ICO's. I am not saying all ICO's are bad but to be honest many of them are just scam. No wonder why investors are tired of putting their money in ICO's.
thanhphank34

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

What do you mean by "tired"?? Since Feb 2018, the price of ETH and BTC going down for some reasons - I think that ICOs just change the way of funding - It will make the investors spend more time on it - not tired.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

There have been too many failed ICO projects this year, causing a large number of investors to lose money.

I think there should be some policies to supervise ICO. As long as the ICO market can be regulated, more investors will be attracted.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

A real investors, takes calculated risk when they decide to try a new venture.  They are not tired, notice how many successful ICO that reach  still their soft cap and hardcap regardless of market conditions.

We have a lot of promising ICO and ICO is a startup business , you think a visionary investors they want to miss this investment opportunities.

spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

There are so many scam icos in the market, investors are afraid to invest. There are a few solid icos but not every investors in them.

Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

Investors are always around and just waiting for the best time. They are wise so always weighing everyting before deciding on their bet so you need to be watchful.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I think most investors are just wary of them at the minute because of the bear market. It used to be the case that many ICOs would pump on release and never return to ICO price, but at the moment many are dipping below ICO price after launch. This will not be permanent though, and if people stop investing at ICO then it will have the effect that the bad projects will not get funded which is probably a good thing tbh. These kind of things have a way of evening themselves out.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

Of course, many projects can not reach a hard hat and fail, but I think that everything is not so bad, because there are really good projects, and they do not remain without investors' attention. The situation in the market is not encouraging, but experienced investors are finding a way to make money.

aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:04 AM

I don't think investors will get tired of ICOs. They only care the value of the ICOs.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

Well there's plenty of them I've seen in the telegram that said they are tired of ICO specifically in a telegram of scam ico. dealing with ico that turns out to be a scam i can imagine is really tiresome and that's why they are saying so, in this case but
if you see from how much money have been invested into an ICO at the moment, it's basically the same as before bitcoin got too hyped up. It's like becoming to normal again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

Maybe they are, since theres a news that almost 30 billion worth of investment from Bitcoin is being dumped last year of December. And that’s may be the cause of market bleeding that affects the Bitcoin and of course followed by altcoins.Maybe those people dumping are cautious or worried to continue relying on cryptocurrency anymore. Hoping this issue will be corrected and cryptocurrency will be in demand still until future.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

What makes you think the investors are tired? A lot of good projects collect hard cap and they are all fine.Good promising projects will always find investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: