Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
Zotia

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

I think, people were tired of the low-quality projects which are carrying out by ICO which can make upon nothing and further don't move after carrying out sales in any way.

▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
███████                ██████
███████                ██████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▀▀▀▀██    ██▀▀▀▀███████
███████    ██    ██    ███████
███████    ▀██▄▄██▀    ███████
███████▄     ▀▀▀▀     ▄███████
████████▄            ▄████████
██████████▄▄      ▄▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
.TokenUnion.

Reinventing Savings via Cryptoeconomically
Incentivized Holding

████▄▄▄
   ██  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄
   ██        ▀▀▀███▄
  ██     ▄██▄     ██
  ██     ▀██▀     ██
 ██   ███▄▄▄     ██
 ██     ▀▀▀███   ██
██   ███▄▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀███   ██
▀███▄▄▄        ██
   ▀▀▀████▄▄▄  ██
         ▀▀▀████
WP
■  Telegram     ■  Github
            ■  Reddit     ■  Twitter
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

Majority are not actually tired of investing in ICOs as they will continue to invest but we have seen many ICOs scam the people in the recent time so investors are a little bit sceptical of investing in Icos. Also, some countries are not helpjng matters as they want to regulate crypto affairs andon the other hand many investor want to remaing anonymous but this aim has been defeated as many projects requires KYC and this is why many investors didn't participate in ICO's they want to be remain anonymous.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

I think they are afraid to lose some of their wealth. Because lately the price is getting worse, they don't want to make a decision when the price is very low. Maybe they can find new ways to make a profit apart from ICO only we don't know yet. But I'm sure, in the future we will know it and participate in it.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

I agree... To much hype from 2017... and too many scam ICO... Even me, I will focus only on bullish utility tokens from now...and keep investing on very good project with a good time line..
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

this flow of Finance will never pass by the government. from ICO are not tired, just want to pass this flow through the state wallets. plus, now a lot of deception for investors (not loaning companies) and it's sad
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:39:18 PM

Majority are not actually tired of investing in ICOs as they will continue to invest but we have seen many ICOs scam the people in the recent time so investors are a little bit sceptical of investing in Icos. Also, some countries are not helpjng matters as they want to regulate crypto affairs andon the other hand many investor want to remaing anonymous but this aim has been defeated as many projects requires KYC and this is why many investors didn't participate in ICO's they want to be remain anonymous.
KYC procedures doesnt even guarantee if a project is legit or not because anytime they can ran out with investors money. ICO nowadays compared to ICO on 2017 i can say that theres so much different not only on profitability but also talking on the success of each ICO on the market. Its still continuing as long the crypto trend is here. Lots of proposed projects and most of them arent already unrealistic thats why investors should really be keen or careful on selecting investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

maybe not, maybe yes because most of the ICO nowadays are pretending to have a good chance on getting on large exchanges but once they reach their desired hard/soft cap most of the developers escape and run with the money they launder from investor. So i guess most of the investor are doing their research and abandoning most of the good to be true ICO's.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

investors are not tired, just people are afraid to invest their money in fake projects. here are we needs a  legal legislation so that untested companies do not climb in and people can easily earn money
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

Yes. Because of either the scam project or the market that is full of red. That is the two reason why a certain investors will got tired.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

KYC procedures doesnt even guarantee if a project is legit or not because anytime they can ran out with investors money. ICO nowadays compared to ICO on 2017 i can say that theres so much different not only on profitability but also talking on the success of each ICO on the market. Its still continuing as long the crypto trend is here. Lots of proposed projects and most of them arent already unrealistic thats why investors should really be keen or careful on selecting investment.

Do you mean that lot's of current ICOs have unrealistic timelines to meet their milestones? I have only experienced the last part of last years ICO developments but I notice that there is so much more trash out there. And it takes ages for many projects just to get listed on exchanges.

Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

If investors are making wrong investments it is their fault. Yes there are a lot of scams on the market, but along the scams there are a lot of good projects, which are promising and which need to be supported, but they somehow manage to miss them and invest in scams. I think they should make better research before investing or get some advice from experts. I would suggest them to pay attention to the rates provided by www.icoguide.com, as they are not paid and are more or less realistic. Besides there is the blog on the page, where are tips to identify scams.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

I do not believe that the investor have stop or minimize their interest on ICO. Actually it is the other way around since the market now is on bear market that is why there is a huge potential that ico will be pulled also when the bull market came.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

I would not say that they are tired, rather they are more carefully beginning to choose a project in which to invest their money. now there are a lot of projects that do not guarantee profits and invest their money in the investor just do not want. now more people are starting to trade cryptocurrencies than engage in various projects.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

This actually happen to me. There is too much SCAM and also invest in ICO doesn't make any big profit like in 2017. I think it's more good to invest in stron Alt than ICO.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Some investor tired because of ICO's after they list in exchange, the value of token or price is so dump from original price, they said is better to buy in the market when the value of token is dump. I think this is the one that's why many investor not invest in ICO.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

I see a lot of projects that didn't reach even soft cap this days and can say - yes, they are tired. There are no so many xxx after ICO for today, a lot of very low quality projects, and so much tokens below ICO price. But it is bear market, when everything will turn green - then we will see how tired investors are.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Because of the popularity of crypto it attract some scammer and purchasing an iCO. Tired for being scam, tired for finding real ICO. Everything is suddenly become harder to earn money. More bounty are not paying, decreasing allocation and adjusting ico period. So we have no power to control things just we need be carefull in activity and decision we make

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

a bit tired of, many of us trying to catch an unique ico who wiil make us rich. still trying to do my best,
i am sure one day i will catch the right ico, i  believe all my heart.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

They don't! They are just faced by many fake icos. But, this doesn't mean all the icos are not good! There are many solid and promising icos in the crypto market. There has to be a good working team behind any project to make it a success!

kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:14:45 PM

More and more people are saying that ICO process would be transformed into something else because it is not possible to remain this platform to scam people!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: