Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

I don't think it's really ICOs, there's less money coming into the market as a whole so obviously that effects ICOs also.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Recently there have been too many projects with almost similar ideas and way of implementation.
Of course people get tired (and maybe are feel afraid) of the bunch of the same stuff that could be an ordinary scam.
ICOs segment definitely needs a pause for people to rest a bit and set new goals.
Investors are not tired of scams because they already know what it might happen due to the decentralized , it's normal for them. They are always like to involve because they believe it takes tremendous, profit as the market goes higher.

Not an Investors get tired of those ICO'S projet but those who official In a government where keep secure the society being safe for those scammer ICO.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Every day investors invest less, all because there was a lot of Scam. And the projects have become very long lasting for 6 months or more

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:30:04 PM

I don't think they're tired. I think the reasons investors had to invest back in 2017 are simply not applicable anymore in 2018.

- There are almost no hidden gems anymore in terms of (ultralow) marketcaps
- Many projects are copying each other
- There are so many new projects popping up
- There's much fear and confusion regarding who can join (invest) and who not
- Everyone knows changes will come (regulation and such)
- Many previous ICO's are still under water since their launch, what's to say it will not happen with current ICO's?
- Some projects offer such enormous bonuses to private investors, that it seems regular Main Sale investors are just to get money from
- BTC is still the dominant coin....and BTC isn't doing that well atm

Maybe others have more of these? Smiley
otto2012

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

It seems that soon ICOs will not organize at all, projects now collect very little money.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

the customs of work requires of more on trader as might to refer of one on indication as appealing of chance as defining finest on option to put with decision of exchange, as securing less on waste to keep within the level of acceptance.

veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

There are plenty of ICOs, so yes, they are tired a bit and they don't want to invest in ICOs on current market,because crypto is falling and thy just simply lose their investment
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:30:31 AM

There are a lot of ICOs today it is no wonder that investor are spread and choose what they want. who would be tired earning profit?. there are also many scam ICOs today maybe some investor stay away for a while or they are being cautious now.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

I think that the ICO will be a popular type of fundraising for about a year, then the hype around the ICO will calm down. It all depends on what kind of project we are talking about, if the project is really good I will be happy to invest in it.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

There are many reasons behind the crash of the ico thats why the investors got tired, the reason is that most of the investors, especially the big investors, turns out that they make money in ico for a living. So when the ico got in the first exchange it is totally crashed due to many investors dump their coins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

I do not think that investors are tired of ISO since there are very prospective projects with a good potential!
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
It is possible that the hype comes back.
but with the market are down, buying at ICO isnt that wise.
With the value of BTC and ETH on USD basis. right? equals to the ICO Price.
and not to mention some of the Scam ICO that makes a lot of investors tired and sick of those scheme.
but nevertheless Investors are one of the foundation of crypto world. and i hope they come back.
trangoccho

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

They are not tired but are scalar going in series of ICOs that are constantly being born in the past. Maybe early in 2018 is the time of ICO boom but 70% of that is coin trash. It is hard to choose for yourself ICO to profit
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Probably YES because there are some good ICO's that is possible to gain profit like EO trade ICO . I invest already there as I can see there is a future to it hence it is like binance token so that's why I like it .

I don't think investors will get tired of investing in the ICO, even if the market price go down, they will more like it because they can buy more coins in a cheaper price and make it as additional to their investments. And wait for the price to go up.
elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

Investors aren't got tired of ICOs. Everyone walks on eggshells because of up-and-down prices. Most of them hold their savings instead of investing to ICOs. Although, investing to ICOs still continues even if just a drop.
nurelisyahakim

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

ICO will going to top yet not every one of the activities are pushing ahead in light of the fact that number of trick extends likewise accessible in the market such a significant number of people groups are dread to contribute on ICO stage and some encouraging stages are effectively distinguish in this gathering so some ICO will moon in future.I think real that caused this circumstance is the general bear advertise all the ico coins posting on trades are exchanging path beneath ico costs demonstrating that ico is certifiably not a decent speculation right now, ico market will likewise enhance when showcase recuperates.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Investors are never tired of ICO's, A genuine and good ICO will always attract potential investors. The ICO's I just participated recently attracted enough investors. Although scams projects are still available, Investors are now good at figuring out good ICO's.
decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

I don't know… I feel like the market is oversaturated with sub-par ICOs as of right now… I don't think that we should give up on the whole market though… You just have to tread carefully… Also, the investors aren't tired, I think, they are waiting for something worthy…
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

maybe what you say is true because so far there are so many ico that does not benefit investors and even many scam but maybe for now they just rest because the market is down
later when the market recovers I'm sure ico and also crypto will be back in demand

Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Investors are not tired of ICOs ,it is just that people are tired of joining take ICO or those without good potentials. We still have some good ICO with potentials that investors still rush to invest in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: