Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4027 times)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

Maybe some, maybe not because there are also ICOs that are really giving their all and keep their promises just to keep their investors happy at the end of ICO. However, the inevitable fall of the market that affects ICO price of tokens can hurt the investors too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

At times I feel tired with the ICO project. Because not every project succeeds and brings in money for you. Even if you do not have the vision you will be wasting your energy and money when investing in fraudulent projects.
Rokilot

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

I think there is excessively extends now not at all like a years ago that is the reason speculators are scattered and appears like the greater part of icos dont sold out. for me there must be a control upon icos.
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

Not all the time are blessing feel tired when got losses but take it as a rest not quiting. ICO investor shall back when the market is in good increase of buyers. With stable price of the coin have small dump then pump again. Its a usual case look back on the past year. Something similar on what happened that day. Then now bitcoin is look like repeating the history

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:35:03 AM

Some ICOs project are scam or the price when listed divided campring with ICO price that wake up invetors be carefull before join and evaluate ICO. They are not tired, they only have experiences
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:56:47 AM

Maybe some, maybe not because there are also ICOs that are really giving their all and keep their promises just to keep their investors happy at the end of ICO. However, the inevitable fall of the market that affects ICO price of tokens can hurt the investors too.
The majority of people are still interesting in the ico, you can see that how the QKC investors can get more than 6x instantly after it has already listed on the binance. The majority of them are trying to search the way to become a millionaire like what has already happened with the majority of zilliqa, OMG, and ONT early investors.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
If the ICO project can provide many advantages for investors, it is impossible for investors to bored with the name of money, which happens investors are afraid their money will be lost if they follow the scam project because at this time a lot of fraudulent projects found. But I am sure that the ICO will improve again along with the recovery of the crypto market.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

I dont think so if the investors is tired of ICOs because why they get tired if they get profit on it. I think they should get a nice strategy in investing ICOs to gain more profit and earn more money.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

in my opinion the decline in btc prices also cause a lot of ico is not developed, other than that is spreading fud  yesterday made many investor suffered losses and can not / tired joining the ICO but I am sure ICO hype will come back even though it takes a long time.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

They are kind of tired because there is a lot of scam ICOs right now in the cryptocurrency and there is also a lot of ICOs that are just good at first but at the end or after a few months, it seems that they are losing interest to consistently improve their cryptocurrency. Investors right now are more conservative than ever because they don't want to fall for those ICOs again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:48 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
I think why there are still few investors right now it is because the dump of Bitcoin last few months. It is the reason why some altcoins nowadays are really dumped! It is really sad, but it is normal. I believe that altcoins will become stable soon.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

Investors will never get tired but as of now with the market situation it is probably will take some time to return the hype on ICO's.
hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

Dear all,
Yes, we are tired of ICOs project. Most of them are bad. Many crypto professor said that more than 90% ICOs projects are bad or failed. That statics show us a overal about ICOs. But I still beleive the crypto future.
Tambay

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

they will never get tired of investing on ICOs, for good ICOs is a profitable investment wherein you need a thorough research about it before investing, this investors are not just throwing money on a dampcoin or ICOs that are sprouting everywhere, of course they will first study its whitepaper and future developments before investing unto it, but right now i think there are few ICOs worth investing that is why.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

It is getting harder and harder to find good ICOs. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

No, the interest just dwindled because of the current state of the market. Back in January and February, some of ICOs reached their hardcap so fast because btc is still very strong and people are still hopefull it will rise much more. But now it's now on $6k, investors are having doubts on bitcoin that also affects ICOs.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

I think not all investor is tired on investing ICO. This is proven due to number of completed which has reach their hard cap. Some are saying that almost every ICO does not achieve their hard cap then I think this is due to the number of ICO which is lunch in the market and investor will surely pick up the best for them.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

I think that investors are tired of bad projects.  Lately, there has been too much scam.  And most investors are more cautious and do not want to risk their money.  In addition, now the period of holidays, and in the ICO niche, too, there is a decline, as in many other areas.

corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

maybe investors are still hesitant to invest in ico because lately many ico is a scam.
I think with the increase of market will increase the possibility of ico will scam, but there are still ico a scam, whereas ico has been running for two months and the token sales have reached softcap, but the ico ended with a scam, and unfortunately I also participate in the ico
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

Ico's is a good way to invest and start a project before but now a lot of ico's are coming up and mostly are scams.I think investors already learned a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: