Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:54:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs?  (Read 4028 times)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
  I think investors are bored with ICOs because so many ICOs are created to scam people so many people get bored with it. But I think the ICOs will be the ones that will help the crypto market grow so good ICOs can still grow well.

Servantes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Yes, I think it will come back, whenever the next bullmarket starts. And let's not forget, there are still projects, which can raise nice amounts of money. Worse projects not, but that is fine like this.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

Yes it seems like the ICO's takes longer to achieve their hard cap. I think because also of the market situation now. Investors are getting tired of waiting and lost hope sometimes and also scared that they will lost their money. Its hard to take risk especially during this time. But I do believe it will go back to normal soon.
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

Investors are not tired, just now and for them including not the best time. That year they earned very well, and invested in a large number of projects. Now the situation in the market is not very good and projects. More analysis and less investment
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I believe that not al of the ICO investors are getting tired of investing on it. There are also people who really earn a great amount of profit on investing in ico that is why o believe that people who earn on investing into ICO is never to get tired because they earn on it. People that are getting tired is the people who didnt eaarn on investing ico.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

I think many people do not invest in ICO now because the price of tokens always falls after the listing and many investors buy from the market. It is much more profitable than investing in ICO.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

Many are not that tired, but just waiting for a good market and good successful ICO. I have a lot of familiar investors who continue to invest and continue to buy coins at a low price so far

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

I think there are a number of investors that is now tired of ico but I think they will still invest in ICO in the near future, because we are now on dip and some ICO are suspended or maybe paused due to the market dip that we are now experiencing. Maybe in the near future people will invest back in ico patience is really a virtue.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Why? For investors, this is a fairly new mechanism of participation, although from a technical point of view, nothing has changed, only the number of investors has increased.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

I think so many scam ICO will effect to the ICO reputation its self and the cryptocurrency for all. The fact we need the regulation. even it against the crypto philosophy itself. Crypto grows to be n industry today and needs something clear about the investment protection. How about people lost their thousand $ for scam ICO and no one can take a charge. Crypto need a revolution it will minimize the scam behavior.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

Not all investors are getting tired of ICOs ,but truely there are some investors who are discourages of what is happenning now to some ICOs which are not true to its launching , the investors feels tired of knowing that some ICOs are scams ,so it feels so frustrated about this some ICOs.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

They are not tired of ICO but from fraudsters ... it was they who repulsed the desire of serious investors to enter the crypt market.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

well if there is a good regulations that protect customer and also make investing in ico more saver i believe many people will invest on crypto and also on Ico. There is a lot of factor that affecting the market

xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

Definitely investors ought to be tired of investing ICOs. There are so many ICOs that are not sincere in their practice and project because they want to scam investors. Most of them lie about reaching Softcap and Hardcap and this is very bad
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Maybe we could say yes there's a possibility to become tired every investors to wait for the price of all crypto currency will be hype. However at this moment it can't easily happen because of more issues about crypto downfall. That's the thing why investors are afraid to lose their money again and again in worthless investment.

The problem is there was so many scam and fraud projects that exists now. So it is very hard to trust and find a good and legit ICO's right now.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

The situation that has been happened ICOs will not permanent one. It can be turn in to good situation at any time. For this at least market should be stable. Even if this is a hard time for investors, don't give up.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Because of the current situation, many investors got tired to support the ICOs. In fact, even bounty hunter like me, is being decieve and fooled by ICOs. A lot of project I joined in the past few months but until now, I did not get much of money. However, I know that there are always sun when the storm is done. So, I hope the sun will rise soon as I am ready.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

investors took a break, as most investors are ordinary people who have a small Deposit, but unfortunately learn from mistakes. ICO is now not the ones to take and invest, you need to feel.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

as investors work on decision to put on challenge as displacing use of risks on exchange with the market of arbitraging finance,  market turns as qualifying with parity on volume as referring contrast on limit as number on value with price to run on drawing with the reference of market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

Investors are not tired of the ICO itself, but of scams that have flooded everything in cryptocurrencies, but this is apparently a normal process for this sphere, it will take a little time, people will learn to distinguish good projects from bad ones and everything will fall into place

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: