Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin  (Read 4196 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

I'd prefer both. Why choose if you can have both. Come think of this, if bitcoin goes down you have altcoins to save you. Plus, people already made money in bitcoin in its early days. Now you have altcoins ready to launch. You profit from altcoins more.

Well in longterm, better choose what will be there in decades to come. (bitcoin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

depends on your capital in your pocket
absolutely i think better to buy bitcoin and few good altcoin such as ethereum and eos
so, buy both bitcoin and altcoins is good for me

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

I'd prefer both. Why choose if you can have both. Come think of this, if bitcoin goes down you have altcoins to save you. Plus, people already made money in bitcoin in its early days. Now you have altcoins ready to launch. You profit from altcoins more.

Well in longterm, better choose what will be there in decades to come. (bitcoin)
For me, I choose to buy more bitcoin because it's more popular and the most higher rank in cryptocurrency aside for that this coin is proven that has potential to grow its prices and it was mold to promote in a future for the opportunities purposes.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

You have to buy BTC first and trade it with altcoin to increase the amount  of BTC. By doing that you not miss opportunity to make profit from BTC and altcoin , spend more times to learn about trading strategy and management of money and risk. We should be know when bullish trend will starts and when will end and then turn in to bearish. When bearish trend of crypto started sell all your coin in to fiat as soon as possible.

ennave123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

Altcoins can be a better choice but you need the best decision to choose a good one, with a high potential project. Of course you also need to put an eye to their projects for you to know your next move.
krystlew

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

The altcoins are dependent upon the bitcoin since bitcoin controls nearly half of the market value and it is more stable than the other cryptocurrencies but you can consider it as only a path into the crypto world because of the fact that the real money lies in investing in the altcoins.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

It depends on your pocketbook. If you are rich, invest in BTC. If you are adventurous, try the ICO or trade altcoins.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
If I were you, I would buy bitcoin. Why? Simply because it is the first crypto currency that was made successful and altcoin was just made after bitcoin. Alts are just relying to bitcoin.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

If you don´t know a lot about cripto, start with the top ten coins, including bitcoin and ether, so you learn about the market before you commit a significan part of your funds into senseless projects.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:20 AM

Well mate, it depends on what type of investment you want to do. Altcoins and bitcoin have it's own advantages and disadvantages. I think it's  better to buy altcoins with ETH and BTC, by doing this you will increase your BTC & ETH. Now the thing is altcoins are volatile so you need to be careful and have a strong risk management.  BTC has grown 20x in whole year on the contrary people have lost there BTC trading altcoins because during same time period altcoins have gone down drastically. One need to be careful while choosing which altcoin to buy.But ultimately by trading altcoins you will get profit in 2 ways. First, your BTC will go up in quantity. And second, BTC price will go up in FIAT currency.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I see BTC as a “safe bet” and the rest as opporturnities to have better returns than BTC. I seriously believe BTC will end up being the gold of the digital age. Maybe not in its current form, but Rome wasn’t built in a day. Bitcoin were very established and development of technology is well-known . You can earn more profit in bitcoin than altcoins.  You should prefer to buy bitcoin.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

If I were you, I would buy bitcoin. Why? Simply because it is the first crypto currency that was made successful and altcoin was just made after bitcoin. Alts are just relying to bitcoin.
Indeed most people are more interested in buying bitcoin,
because I think the future of bitocin is unquestionable, of course,
but anyway altcoin is also good like ethereum, neo, and eos it is altcoin that has a bright future
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

both are equally good for us to make investments and generate lots of profits but if you choose altcoin then you have to know the potential of an altcoin because there are so many altcoins that fall that don't even have value after a few months on the market

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:26:10 PM

Buy bitcoin now because we are getting close to decision of SEC accepting CBOE request for bitcoin ETF . We will see what will happen but my guess is that bitcoin will tank more and alts will get sold for btc and then after there will be transfer to alts from BTC
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

If you have enough spare fiat that you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you can invest in both altcoin and bitcoin because they are profitable as long as you take your time to research and find very potential altcoin to invest in especially those that are good for hold on long or short term.
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

As far as i know it is better to invest bitcoin as of now. The price of btc really dominates the market if you invest
today you have the chance to get more great profits due to unstoppable price every single day.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

Everyone should make a conclusion for themselves, because now the world clearly does not yet understand what is on the verge of a new HYIP that will have to happen, but sooner or later you will make this choice.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

There is no BTC in my investment portfolio, but there are a lot of other altcoins. Personally, I prefer this investment strategy, as I see this as a prospect and a good growth in the future. It is better to have a hundred different coins than for the same cost to have 1 BTC.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Of course invest in bitcoin will give you more profits rather than in the altcoin because few years later i think the price of bitcoin still higher rather than altcoin. But if you don't have much money, because 1BTC is too expensive, you can buy and invest in altcoin. I suggest you to buy ethereum because the price is more stable and higher rather than another altcoin. Nowadays, ethereum be alternative for people when they want to invest in the crypto's world but can't buy bitcoin. Because of that the demand of ethereum always increase every month.
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Well for me theyre both good bitcoin can be a good investment as well and the altcoin can be a good way to earn as well and also it is up to you wheather you will hold two or single but there is a lot of effort on the altcoin as well

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: