Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3180 times)
kaspabha (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

Yes i think bulls will be back in the market in june and august and then again we will see some correction and consolidation before the market goes parabolic in november and december, so basically it is all about holding tight at the moment, the holders will win, patience will pay off.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
huche886

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

At the beginning of the year, many people predicted that this year's price would improve in May, but it has not been realized yet! Prices have been falling all the time, I have no patience, I am wondering, will there be a bull market this year?

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

I think the bull run will start on bitcoin soon maybe by June or July even though the price doesn't look encouraging now as some have loss large amount but I still think there is a great hope for these coin as it will rise and even multiply as soon as it recovers.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

All predictions are forward-looking. But no one can know exactly what. Everyone hopes and awaits the resurgence as last year.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Soon. For sure bitcoin will be bull this coming month and will be to the moon. Like last year, bitcoin price pumped starting August to December. So for now, buy as many as you can and hold it because bitcoin price will go more than $19,000 this year.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

I think it will be back soon as the technology is gaining a lot of attention. We are still early adopters and it really doesn't matter that much if it's down right now. It will most likely be a bull run later on.

Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

The current price is the result of manipulation with bitcoin to earn on futures. May 29 close futures in shorts and then I think will rise up!
rxplcgna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

No one can accurately predict the coming of the bull market. I don't think the market is too optimistic. Maybe we need some policy support to advance the advance of encryption.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

Maybe it will be going started the bull in this year or in the month of december just like in the other year the bitcoin was into a high price so maybe it will be back on what happen in the other year so we need to wait and hold first our bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:54:15 PM

The bears have been holding the market for a long time and confidently, I think that the trend should change in the near future, but no one can even give an accurate report. The situation on the market is too unstable, I wait for the end of the year. I hope that the miners will withstand such pressure.

ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I don't think the bull market is expecting us any time soon. I think that we will be stomping on the spot with a little volatility in the market for a long time. But maybe in a few months the situation will change and we will see a bullish trend.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Soon. For sure bitcoin will be bull this coming month and will be to the moon. Like last year, bitcoin price pumped starting August to December. So for now, buy as many as you can and hold it because bitcoin price will go more than $19,000 this year.
Yup. I still believe in Bitcoin because this market is always a surprise to us and anything can happen in this market. I personally believe the new growth is about to begin and we should consider investing now because in August this market will go to the moon and any limits will be broken.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

I see that the infoboom around Cryptocurrency is decreasing so there is not any cause for growing prices but it is still very good perspectives in long term maybe about two years.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

I think we will see Bull run start in few months time IF there will be not big bad events in this time frame.
I am particularly concerned about the state of Tether, SEC investigation is going to end at some point and it could spell disaster to BTC and market as a whole , i hope that it will not happen when we are in such fragile state as now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

With conditions like this many ico investors who complain because btc is getting down and affect the price of coin ICO (not developed).
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

I think bull run is inevitable, because crypto is entering our usual lives. So just hold your coins and wait untill the price increases.

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Actually, the current situation is slightly better if we compare it to the situation in early April, but indeed until now there has been no signs of Bull run in the market, if there is no bad news until June, I think the experts' predictions will be real
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

actualy according to i read  and i heard in a news feed its supposed to be happen this month of june,that bull run is coming and thats also i heard in one of philosopher in digital currency that bull run is coming this few left several months,so thats why i have a strong faith that all digital coins will turn to green flags and i wait this moment,so that on this time we fly to the moon.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

Yes it is the best market situation for invest some bitcoin, because it was already 2 days stable price, and i'm sure in upcoming days the price will rising and break new resistance level.
Many good news incoming also for pumping the price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: