Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3187 times)
ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

I think June is a decent prediction since it will be the month in which a lot of very hyped mainnets will be launching such as EOS. We should see an influx of money as the excitement and interest around crypto increases again.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

I think it will start at the month of june and it will most likely to happen this time since the market really crashed a long way. We might even see the market boom so much compared to last year's higest value so stay firm and hold hold hold success is on the way my friends.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

It may be true that experts believe that this year the market recovery will start in June, but it also depends on market conditions and issues that happen to Crypto if there are still many negative issues that hit Bitcoin then the price will not increase, cases that occur in large markets that encourage large communities to secure their assets, but if the situation is normal it is likely that Bitcoin will go to the moon.
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

All experts say that the growth will begin next month, and so from April.  in fact, the correction may take a year or even two

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

if we look at the previous year, Bullrun is always there every year, we just have to wait and stay patient. but there was one thing that bothered me most, the bubble effect that many experts predict that Bitcoin will go to the top and soon disappear afterwards. hopefully it's just a prediction
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

I think that the takeoff of BTC will begin till the end of the year, maybe at the end of the year. This is not so important, most people buy bitcoin not in order to earn 50% on it. Most of Bitcoin investors dream that Bitcoin will give them a comfortable whole life.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
Whoever these experts are we can keep that hope for the next months. The past months didn't performed well for the holders but for day traders it did.

I noticed that most of the questions are like this "What do you think about this situation?" are you also the one behind those questions all over the forum?
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

I think the start of the bull run is still yet unknown, I could remember that there was a lot of predictions that the Consensus in the month of May will pump the crypto market but till not there is no pump. What I see is that we should all stay cool and expect it rather than predictions around.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

I believe that bitcoin will grow again and there are plenty of reasons to think so. First of all bitcoin is near the strong resistance level and I do not think that a breakout will happen and there is good news which tell us that bitcoin is now on bottom. I have bought bitcoin. Do not tell later that nobody gave advice to buy.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

the current price movement is very influential on us all, almost all of them experience panic with the price, hopefully in June this price will return to normal like the previous year
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

The bull run ain't this year , with the current situation of the market I don't see any bull run rather than only little retrace and the downtrend , we will have lot of ways to go for btc to settle for bull run.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

BitCoin crypto currencies are long on the stock market, the price is stable. I hope and I think that the bitcoin bull will land in the near future.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

the situation may return to high positions, but we can not predict the month whether Btc will return to normal whether June or so, but we expect this positive trend to make bitcoin as one of the coins that will have a future ahead of us.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

everything depends on demand. there will be a demand for bitcoin - it will grow in price, it will not - and it will continue to fall.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Nobody knows when it will start, unless somebody is going to give you a detailed technical analysis of why it is likely to increase soon, there is probably a low chance of a ball run. Right now, market sentiment is down, so the market follows. Until we start seeing some positive news, or at least an absence of bad news, then we can expect the market to cruise around its current position +/- 10%
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

Why is everyone just saying that Bitcoin's price is now low and must necessarily grow to infinity. Maybe the level of 7k-8k dollars is the most fair Bitcoin`s price and we should be satisfied that no lower.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

We don't know when it will start for bull run season maybe this coming few months time. It takes time to increase the value of bitcoin so possibly it will start anytime. If demand will increas as the usual price increase.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:20 PM

I think that the takeoff of BTC will begin till the end of the year, maybe at the end of the year. This is not so important, most people buy bitcoin not in order to earn 50% on it. Most of Bitcoin investors dream that Bitcoin will give them a comfortable whole life.
As far as I can see if the current BTC price can not grow high, the end of the year they can not rise even higher. Because in the end of the year investors have the psychology of selling BTC on the market to serve consumer demand for holidays. Therefore, many BTC will push the BTC price down.

zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

I hope he is like this. I have too much now. Such as ETH, XRP, LRC. In order to obtain objective profits, I made a lot of bets. Now I lost nearly half of my losses. So I don't know how to explain it to my family. But I still believe it will come back. . . If the bull market doesn't come back, I can. . I said I might choose to jump. . . Can't face my own family.
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Guys, IMO
Hodlers lose against traders.
I saw a lot of people who hold shitcoins (0,02-0,04$) and they will sell only when they will reach 1$
Crazy, how people can lose a lot of profit just managing their crypto funds.
They can hold for more then 1-XXX years
But those who manage their funds can easily make money even with bear market
Im trying to tell that holding is not the best variant, especially when you dont know when to sell
Bulls can return in every second or dont
we cant predict the future
Live life
Make money
Have fun
whaletank club
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: