Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3215 times)
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

We cannot always use the previous years to judge the current year but the likelihood of seeing a boom in the alt market by June is possible looking at the way the market is prepping up gradually for that. I said that because after the previous increase in price and the current correction, the alt market is showing some divergence with some possibility of upward movement. However, for the short term, I do not see bitcoin being extremely bullish as the bears are still lurking around, but however the case may be, only time will tell.
Meritmanio

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

I am expecting the bull run will start in July-Aug.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Well, that remains to be seen and no one really knows absolutely as to when the bull run will take place. Since most of the time, bear market is much more compared to a bull market and for now, I would speculate that the time we are waiting for might happen in the coming weeks, so let's prepare for it. For the mean time, just continue to hold more and have patience in waiting after all, we are aiming for what is  best on our investment.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will soon have a leap in value. In previous fluctuations, bitcoin from 6k7 has grown very fast to over 8k. And in the downward movement this time. I believe bitcoin will soon break the 10k price. Just trust bitcoin and hold the patience to maintain the price. Crypto and bitcoin markets will soon recover.
NewOne404

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

glYff

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

We all hope so, but practice shows that after a massive bulish run always happens severe bearish fall. The trader's skill consists in the ability to buy and sell on time, because increasing of price can not be continual. Do not miss your opportunity to earn some money on the next bullish run)

glYff◆   |   PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond
https://glyff.io/
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

of course bitcoin prices can be very expensive again, all you have to do is just wait patiently for the bitcoin price will go back up to the price of $ 20k again even more if bitcoin has a very good development.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

Although I am optimistic about bitcoin's future, I am not sure when the bearish market will end.
It seems most people are not comfortable to get in cryptocurrency at current price.
The market is still testing its bottom.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

I think the bull market will take a long time to come. Because the market continues to fall, many investors have already panicked the cryptocurrency market! New investors are also starting to fear investment! This is a very bad phenomenon for the market!

pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

It has been a successive bear market in the past several weeks for btc where I think it is now on the adjustment period. As we can observed the market trend, everytime btc is on down trend, most of the altcoins were down mainly because btc is down. Despite of the bear market we had experience now, I believe that this will recover in the coming weeks to come for the bullish market. Therefore, take this opportunity to buy btc and hold it for it will rise during the expected bull market to happen soon.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Yeah bitcoin market price will going to raise higher soon where some countries had already adopted and regulated the exchange for bitcoin. Just like here in the Philippines where Coins.ph had already regulated and given the license to operate from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Aside from that Germany had gone adopted also and embracing the use of cryptocurrency in their country. So this could be a good news to all crypto lovers. And not only that because some of the celebrity has also acknowledging cryptocurrency. Therefore it is a matter of time that crypto market price could boom again in the next few months.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:54:59 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
If you look closely at the bitcoin chart for the past years, you will see that the growth of the cue ball begins around the end of may - beginning of June . I think that this year is no exception and we will soon see growth that has not yet been in history ) .

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
big kid

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

In the near future this will not happen. Need some kind of positive news that would move the market from its place.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1360

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
I think that you should not rely on a bull run right now, I understand how you feel since I want to see the market growing again but I just do not see it, it does not make sense that after such a big bull run that we had another one will begin just some months after it, prepare yourself mentally to the possibility that we are not going to see many profits for the next year or for even a longer period of time.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

i am also so much depressed because of my loss in this market and i think this crypto market is not for weak muscles like me anyways i am still holding my portfolio and waiting for the market to hit again 800 billion and i will sell my tokens and say good by to crypto

Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

In the near future this will not happen. Need some kind of positive news that would move the market from its place.

Im sure bitcoin will get the new bullish started in the mid-year, we already have the news last month right that im also optimists with that news.  Grin
it seems, people just care about bitcoin and don't care anymore about other alts
Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

So far there are no clear signs of bull run to begin so we have to wait a while until it will start to make slows moves. It's a great time to buy some altcoins and build a nice portofolio with alts that have a great chance to return a good profit back to you in the next year or years.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

No one could actually predict the movement of bitcoin, since it is so volatile, what we can only do for now is to lessen the risks, and there are a lot of ways in which we can do it, first we need to do out own research, there will be FUDs and there will be facts, it will be up to the investor, which one to believe, then we couldndo technical analysis, in order to do averaging and also to figure out whether we'll be stuck on a bull trap or a bear trap, then we could also look for ways on how we can accumulate bitcoins, we can join campaigns, even altcoin campaigns and just convert the coins to btc, there will be more opportunities for us if we do this, but for now, as far as the price goes, I suggest to HODL, and if you see a good opportunity for you to exit, you may do so, but personally, I would wait until Mt.Gox had exhausted their bitcoins, and I think at that time, we'll see the true correction of the market.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

It definitely will soon. I think this type of dump is just a preparing for entering of NASDAQ in crypto. At least they need a huge amount of BTC to hold in their wallets to start own crypto exchange. And it is clear that they are want buy this coins as low as possible. So just hodl you coins and BTFD. Follow Wall Street boys, and you will be good. Cheers
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

we can expect positive moves thereafter once bitcoin cross 10 thousand dollars thereafter we can see bitcoin to touch all time high price
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

we can expect positive moves thereafter once bitcoin cross 10 thousand dollars thereafter we can see bitcoin to touch all time high price
all hoping for the upcoming BITCOIN in the coming months, but will this happen, many predict that in June, August there will be a rise but will it happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: