Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3187 times)
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

In my opinion, it is really hard to make an exact prediction about the time of bull market, but I hope that, we will see the prices high again in a near future.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5062

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

It's gonna be bloody until the fall IMO. It just can't decide on a bottom and that futures market is no joke.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

seems to be starting right now. so buy more now and hold it until the end of the year is likely to peak later.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

It's gonna be bloody until the fall IMO. It just can't decide on a bottom and that futures market is no joke.
It is a fact that the futures market is an indicator on how the market will move, the market is taking a dive at the end of contract expiry and then it rebounds and that is being the way the market is going for the past few months and it is a signal on how the market would behave, right now the market has recovered a bit and hopefully we will ride the market util it touches the resistance level.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

I think 5 months we waited for this bullish and now most of us lost their hope but never forget when all start to lose hope btc is going to run bullish.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

this is not good because the price movement is a stagnant and silent place, the price tries to rise but it is difficult because many are still afraid to invest

the middle of this year is the beginning of the rise of prices and will go much higher and hope that hope is true, we look forward to it in order to achieve
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

I don't expect much on mid-year, even they say June and July will be the next bull run. I am more confident that bull run will happen in November up to the mid-December. So for now, I take the opportunity to buy my favorite coins at a cheaper price.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

I don't expect much on mid-year, even they say June and July will be the next bull run. I am more confident that bull run will happen in November up to the mid-December. So for now, I take the opportunity to buy my favorite coins at a cheaper price.

Like what happen to december 2017 bitcoin price!
Hmmm In my prediction this 3rd quarter of the year bitcoin bull run will start and expect a huge pump up more and more big investor will try to boost the bitcoin price so many prediction this coming 3rd quarter and hoping it will come true.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

I agree with the opinions of these experts that crypto will begin to recover its price in June or perhaps after June. This is my opinion because it coincides with the commemoration of the big day in some religions in the near future. With the warning, of course, people need more money to meet their needs. So cause them to sell their coins and cause the price of coins to fall.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

may not be June, but I think the market will recover in September, and crypto prices will actually fly high in November
this is just a prediction from me, you may believe it or not
but certainly BTC will recover
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

Well market bull run will start when good news about cryptos starts hitting the space, we need more good news that would bring more investors into the space and once that is done then the bull run will start.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

is likely to start soon because a few months ago altcoin and bitcoin prices continue to decline and so I am sure at the end of the year will be stable again as some correction will soon bull and run and bitcoin will be immediately bull in June and Juli and but bitcoin price is little not fun
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

Yes it is! I feel it it is closely coming actually, I have a source informer who said to me where 2 weeks from now bull run gonna start, though it is

still an speculation, but nothings to loose because we already waited for a couple of months actually or weeks. SO lets keep in holding on unto it.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Don't expect any bull run from bitcoin this year, we already had a bull market this year. What you should be doing is buying as much coins as possible when the prices dip. If you are good at it then you can also trade to make some money in the short term
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

Everything will grow can not even doubt! We all just need to wait a bit longer and take off the cream from selling our coins !!
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:00:29 PM

I also adhere to this point of view. In the summer investors expect positive news for the crypto-currency market, which will affect their rate.
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

No one knows for sure. But, there are some triggers that could initiate second phase of bull run :
1. Diminishing attempt of Bitcoin dominance by introducing fiat pairs to any many altcoins and exchanges.
2. The willingness of institutional investors to put a small percentage of their portofolio (1 to 5%) on cryptocurrency.
3. More exposure of cryptocurrencies in mainstream media (example look for how ripple demonstrated instant cross border txs on Ellen de Generes show)
4. Constant progression of cryptocurrency development in scalability, security and implementation aspects. They always improving.

Cryptocurrency won't replace fiat anytime soon, but i believe it will conjure up some sort of alternative payment system or digital services or tokenization of real world assets very soon enough.
Oasisman

Activity: 2660
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

Maybe its not good for the investors who just leave their assets inactively, whereas when you actively trading in a daily basis, these fluctuations will be a good source of profit.
The market would always recover, its just that no one knows when.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

IMO, the exchange rate of the cryptos market in general and BTC will recover in Q3 2018, after a sharp increase in the exchange rate in April, the BTC is now slightly down to more than $ 7,000. It is predicted that June will rise to $ 10,000 to reach $ 20,000 by the end of 2018.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Do you know?
What are the criteria for evaluating a potential project?It is not important what this is. Important is this was made a wonderful thing.
This is great project with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: