Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3180 times)
dilidolu

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Yes, many people think that the market will start to pick up in June because it has been going down for a long time, so we can hold our tokens for a while or buy them at very low prices. Some, I think there will be some harvest soon.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
It will only start when there is some very good news, but we must all believe and hope that it will happen soon.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

Bitcoin rally in price start when it start, nobody can really say of certainty that  the way price would start rising at a particular time
 Trader should be at alert to know when the upswing trend might have started!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

I suppose that the history is going to repeat it self comparing previous year. Summer will be stable, flat with little ups and lows, autumn - may be rising trend but still not a bull run that everybody wants to witness and winter - repeat of 2017.  Roll Eyes
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

Yes i think bulls will be back in the market in june and august and then again we will see some correction and consolidation before the market goes parabolic in november and december, so basically it is all about holding tight at the moment, the holders will win, patience will pay off.
Periodically, the end of June 2017 is a rise in the price of coins and they continue to increase until the end of 2017. In my opinion this cycle is imminent, and by the end of June 2018 is the time of the boom. Pricing and pricing may increase to more than $ 20,000 by the end of 2018.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:29:55 AM
Merited by Armstand (2)

I suppose that the history is going to repeat it self comparing previous year. Summer will be stable, flat with little ups and lows, autumn - may be rising trend but still not a bull run that everybody wants to witness and winter - repeat of 2017.  Roll Eyes

I don't on history and any TA. That is just an instrument to manipulate mind set of traders.. There is no such way that graphs can predict the mind of traders on when they will sell or buy. The only certain is bull run will come any moment from now. No history and TA but just believing on blockchain future.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

I think investor crypto need some moment to be bull run, just wait and dont forget to save some btc. I think in this month they will be run.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

I don't on history and any TA. That is just an instrument to manipulate mind set of traders.. There is no such way that graphs can predict the mind of traders on when they will sell or buy. The only certain is bull run will come any moment from now. No history and TA but just believing on blockchain future.

Nailed it men. Being a believer on blockchain itself will assure the bull run come. I never believe too in graph analysis and expert? prediction.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
I think is very good, if experts have analyzed market prices that will increase starting in June. it makes confidence in crypto is increasing and I certainly expect that. hopefully this is true.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

In my opinion, this is all temporary, he was 19 thousand and can return to them in the near future, and even jump over this mark and show new records, so everything takes time.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:39:36 AM

well after about half of year already passed and trend was always bearish. now it is quite normal that everybody is expecting a good bullish run from bitcoin and all crypto market. but summer came and there will be people that want to cash out. i hope it does not effect the prices so much.
jdacer95

Activity: 280

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

From one hand, we have standard market cycles. From another - a lot of improvements from tech side and it becomes more and more popular in the mainstream. New ATH is def possible this year.

astralliam

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

If a price rise is gonna to be driven by consumers then maybe some good news just before thanksgiving will trigger a rally.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

I heard some guys telling even, that bitcoin will die after this bull market coming, but as always it is not certain

littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I agree with the opinions of these experts that crypto will begin to recover its price in June or perhaps after June. This is my opinion because it coincides with the commemoration of the big day in some religions in the near future. With the warning, of course, people need more money to meet their needs. So cause them to sell their coins and cause the price of coins to fall.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

No bull run in the nearest future. Not enough money came into crypto. A lot of rookies who came in winter 2018 after the enormous hype became disappointed lost money and left. Those who gained sold enough to make a decent profit, money from the market left. Now the hype around btc and crypto is rather weak as compared to that period.
2018 is a stability year I've heard that idea and at first I slept on that and now it probably comes to life.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

No bull run in the nearest future. Not enough money came into crypto. A lot of rookies who came in winter 2018 after the enormous hype became disappointed lost money and left. Those who gained sold enough to make a decent profit, money from the market left. Now the hype around btc and crypto is rather weak as compared to that period.
2018 is a stability year I've heard that idea and at first I slept on that and now it probably comes to life.
I believe that the crypto currency is needed new money. There is not much new Fiat on the market. Therefore, the total capitalization of the market of crypto-currency and bitcoin does not increase. We need very good fundamental news thanks to which many new investors will come to the crypto currency. It is also necessary that many alternative crypto-currencies begin to work gradually with profit.
huutrong96

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Yeah Its a basic strategy in trade or investment by buying at down and selling expensive. Hodl crypto with a long period that should be a benchmark of trust is bitcoin
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1571
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

indeed until the middle of this year, BTC has not shown a positive signal, very different from last year.
but we do not have to worry too much, because from past years BTC continues to break new price record and at the end of this year I think BTC also able to penetrate new record price. so do not get too panicked at the current price, maybe this is just a game of big investors

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Personally, I think that the market will begin to recover in late June, or even in early July. This year is very different from previous years, all not by standards that have formed in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: