Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:34:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3180 times)
baienpee

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

The bull market is unlikely to happen in the current market. Now that a large number of investors have reduced their investment funds, many new investors in the industry have maintained a wait-and-see attitude. I don’t think it’s very difficult to return to the bull market without a lot of money.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

It seems to me that people are just accumulating and preparing for the next bull run. These past few weeks has shown less volatility compared to last year's Q4. Though in this space you can't predict the future base on the past. So we'll see what the news will bring us.

btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

I have heard many signs of that, but as always you can never say for sure, when it would start and how would it be like

Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

the possibility of a rise will happen again but for certainty it still can not be sure. because the market is now very difficult to guess because many new crypto tokens that enter the crypto market.
bowonakulo

Activity: 378

idap.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

hopefully this is a good sign to start a bullish bitcoin trend, or it could be a sign that there will be a bearish trend that is getting stronger, still difficult to predict

GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

I have heard many signs of that, but as always you can never say for sure, when it would start and how would it be like
Bull Run is likely to happen this year. Speculation is not just based on past experience. But I doubt if the BTC price will reach $ 20,000 because some of the strength against the Bitcoin base on its value and concept, sure the battle will be won, no need to relax hope.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

I dont believe its sooner bull dont come untill everybody gives up. we have to wait long time for bull. I hope I am not right. good luck.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

The markets have lost about 6% of their price on the last day, and the "bears" are selling. According to some speculation, the US Futures Exchange Commission has called for large exchanges such as Coinbase, Kraken and Bitstamp to join a current price manipulation investigation. So we have to see something that pushes the bulls on the market soon.  Undecided

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Yes, I think bulls will return to the market before Christmas, i think, 7-8k is a very good time to buy the crypto. So for now, I take the opportunity to buy my favorite coins at a cheaper price.
lexavl88

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

Yes, many people think that the market will start to pick up in June because it has been going down for a long time, so we can hold our tokens for a while or buy them at very low prices. Some, I think there will be some harvest soon.
Good advice, ' cause I do. Every red market is an opportunity for me to buy coins. I do not despair, because I know that the market will recover at the end or beginning of next year.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

Friends, your question is very uncertain. It was June 12 this year. Still a bad market. But I think it started to fluctuate. Then the decline will inevitably rise. Because cryptocurrency is a sunrise industry. Its future is very sunny.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

If I could tell, I would be very-very rich right now. I am not sure where the speculation of bull run will start this June is coming from. For me, it will probably start near the end of 3rd quarter. The market needs new bloods who will pump fiat into the market.
The reason of why I do not think it is going to happen that soon is precisely because of that, we need new investors to come to the market and inject more money but the memories of the recent crash are too fresh in the minds of the people so new investors are not willing to take a great risk with bitcoin right now and I cannot blame them but this is the opportunity that small investors like me have been waiting for since once again we can get bitcoin for reasonable prices.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:48:33 PM

Looks like the bull run for Bitcoin has been postponted guys Cheesy We are still going down and maybe we will go down more after another bounce. I am not sure what will happen an where the new bottom is. Maybe it is 4k USD..
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

Yes i think bulls will be back in the market in june and august and then again we will see some correction and consolidation before the market goes parabolic in november and december, so basically it is all about holding tight at the moment, the holders will win, patience will pay off.

the possibility is so because I know now the price of  BTC  in decline and in the near future BTC price will go up and can go back up and can get profit then I am sure  BTC will soon bull and run

kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

I hope so. Because there is already fatigue from the negative market. Too long the time dragged on after the fall of bitcoin from 20 thousand dollars. I think many understand that such a correction is possible and it happens. But after the fall there should be growth, but we do not see growth yet. When exactly the bull market is unknown, but it clearly must happen.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

I think that this is not the end, and the BTC will still fall in price, but it's hard to guess how long it will last.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

I think the bull run will start on bitcoin soon maybe by June or July even though the price doesn't look encouraging now as some have loss large amount but I still think there is a great hope for these coin as it will rise and even multiply as soon as it recovers.
Bitcoin prices are currently very low. I think bitcoin prices will not increase in June or July. I can not now know exactly bitcoin prices will rebound or bitcoin prices will return as of 2009.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

I hope so, the current market looks like calm bwfore the storm, and next movements will show what is going to happen next few months
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

We're on the middle of June but there's no action yet.

Price seems to remain stable on $6,000 and it's a comfort zone for this month.
What we have to wait is for the ber months, July and August can be on the same slow phasing.
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Surely Bull will run for BTC this year. As BTC is getting attention of lot more investors, but one cannot give proper report about the prediction of BTC. Sooner or later bull will run for BTC & it will to moon soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: