Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3187 times)
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3176

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

Perhaps the best option for holders bitkoyn is a long period of lateral movement, which buffers the pressure of bears. This will show us the level of iron below which the price will not go. This will be the starting point for the bull market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Deagle21

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:07:51 AM

you can look at the development of the markets in the last few weeks and even after a sharp drop of$ 1000 bitcoin played more than 50% of this two-week drop. I think that towards the end of the summer the prices will be.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

you can look at the development of the markets in the last few weeks and even after a sharp drop of$ 1000 bitcoin played more than 50% of this two-week drop. I think that towards the end of the summer the prices will be.
Yes you're right, looking on the market trend i observed that it is still at bearish market since the market this last few days were in red maybe we still have the chance to invest rather than to sell. Moreover, its very positive that the bull market season is near maybe it will be on the last quarter of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KMattox

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

we're everybody here waiting the beginning of the bull run.
I hope it will start as soon as possible... I'm tired of this downtrend! everyday I lose money from this market unless I do not short sell what I have in my portfolio, but this is actually a risky activity.. if the market moves in the opposite direction you will lose all your money quickly...
So i always prefer uptrend than downtrend for that reason, so I can just hodl and at the same time make some profits on capital gain.
Zotia

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

As we see now in June so so far there is nothing also a market grows, falls. And still in comparison with last year the situation is all the same already best of all. Last year in April bitcoin cost only $900, and this year in April already $7000 - unless are not an indicator of growth? Infinite growth is impossible Smiley

▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
███████                ██████
███████                ██████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▀▀▀▀██    ██▀▀▀▀███████
███████    ██    ██    ███████
███████    ▀██▄▄██▀    ███████
███████▄     ▀▀▀▀     ▄███████
████████▄            ▄████████
██████████▄▄      ▄▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
.TokenUnion.

Reinventing Savings via Cryptoeconomically
Incentivized Holding

████▄▄▄
   ██  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄
   ██        ▀▀▀███▄
  ██     ▄██▄     ██
  ██     ▀██▀     ██
 ██   ███▄▄▄     ██
 ██     ▀▀▀███   ██
██   ███▄▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀███   ██
▀███▄▄▄        ██
   ▀▀▀████▄▄▄  ██
         ▀▀▀████
WP
■  Telegram     ■  Github
            ■  Reddit     ■  Twitter
alsu5552018

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

I think that we will wait for growth rates in the fall or late summer. The main thing is not to give way to panic and keep your coins.

Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

the bull can run anytime , it's crypto magic , but now the fear it's more present in the crypto than confident
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

In the month of June instead of declining, it seems that there is a game with big investors, so much harm to small investors, I still be patient until July, may be true progress for bitcoin prices.
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

Such a long drop in courses Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in the market is very exhausting. I think not to sell cheap and wait for growth.

btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

crypto currencies have been depreciating for a long time and the bear season is ongoing. to me this will end and soon the bull season will begin. I hope to be as soon as possible.
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

It's unpredictable, no one know when the bull will start. But I think it's has start today. It's because many coin has growing right now. I hope it will not turn in red again.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

Nobody knows, which is the reason the main technique that signify well is to continue holding our coins, regardless of whether the market continues going down we have seen that everytime the cost of bitcoin recover, individuals dependably say that this time it will be unique and that bitcoin won't get better and that bitcoin is improved the situation just to be demonstrated wrong over and over.
clonedone

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

I think we should wait until autumn because there's a lot of manipulation on the market right now and it's very difficult to predict what will happen next. I think we all hope that market reversal will be as soon as possible.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

Its an inevitable fact that the BULL run is almost here with us, The bear ha enjoyed most part of this year, with quite a number of coins losing value in the process, however, there still are hopes for better days, we will not stay in the red zone forever. the Bull market is about to start  and this is the period where BTC will prove none believer wrong and show that its still valuable
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

The crypto market has suffered heavy blows this year. But everything is going well for the recovery, the sound and the good sign over the last few days are blue, the value is still maintained but the trend is increasing. FUDs are disappearing. The market will bring the freshness of autumn soon. Be patient for that. I believe in Q3 will be a spectacular boost of bitcoin and crypto market.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
Each growth cycle depends on many factors. We can see that this year many FUDs cause a lot of fluctuations in the price of bitcoin and the market. After 2 consecutive fluctuations. It seems that the market needs more time to bring confidence from investors and the community. The past few days, things are back to goodness. Although, it is not possible to determine whether the market has actually entered the recovery phase or not. But the performance is positive and I am still waiting and optimistic that the holding will continue to be successful at the end of the year.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

I think it's true, the bear market is over. Now the bull market begins. Soon we will see how much the market wants to become green!
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

Actually every investor thinking about the bull run from last 3 to 4 months but it i not happening. however we are sure that it will be happening but can not say when it will be?
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

we're everybody here waiting the beginning of the bull run.
I hope it will start as soon as possible... I'm tired of this downtrend! everyday I lose money from this market unless I do not short sell what I have in my portfolio, but this is actually a risky activity.. if the market moves in the opposite direction you will lose all your money quickly...
So i always prefer uptrend than downtrend for that reason, so I can just hodl and at the same time make some profits on capital gain.

A true investors makes money when their investments goes down or up, you are waiting for a bull market that is going to take years to materialize when you have opportunities right in front of you to make profits, this kind of thinking is what it is going to cause you to lose money since you say that you are already tired from this downtrend when in my opinion we are going to see this for a long time.
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
Seems like we will not see bull run till winter or even in 2019,because whales do not want much newbies right now in crypto. Many new good coins came out so they need to buy a decent amount of them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: