Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:48:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3187 times)
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

It sounds like you want to tell us something, but in any case, people do not lose hope to see and participate in the market where bulls will work, I hope that you now also believe in bulls that are not as far away as they seem.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

In my opinion, we might see the prices very high again in a near future. I hope the bulls will come in the end of the summer or in the last months of 2018.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

I am tired already to wait for starting of growing tendencies on the market that would be steady and I will be confident about what to do with my assets. This is really interesting thing to dream about.
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

I can not say what to do, because all that I have still earned even to sell pity for such pennies) I think that it is necessary to wait, especially during a falling market
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

I think BTC is at the bottom right now, because a lot of big investors are keeping BTC at 6k USD, and I'm sure after this, BTC will go up to 20k USD maybe even more, because I predict Bitcoin price will be around 20k - 25 k USD at the end of 2018
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

No one actually knows when the bull run of btc will actually start or if at all it will ever happen again, We can only wait and hope things turns around for a better good.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

It's definitely been a tough year.
But to put things in perspective, the great crypto crash of a couple years ago saw btc at an all time high of around $1100 then it crashed to below $100.
It took TWO years for it to go back to the thousands.

2017 was amazing and the growth crazy, but that is the exact reason why we are in this situation.
IT was totally unsustainable.
The big nail in the coffin was last december, that was crazy yo.
Anything that rises in value so fast will crash.
The higher and faster the the rise in value, the longer and more bitter the crash will be.

Of course, everyone want another bull run, but at this point, it would be foolish to wish for one while waiting.
We need to accept the reality of the market and work with what we have.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

All forecasts are not specific and do not correspond to reality.  I think bitcoin will not rise abruptly, it will be a measured and gradual recovery.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

we dont know when btc will bull run. btc hasnt been any good news yet
we need at least one big news to make btc great again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

I think those who are patient right now will win. Or there's another situation where you invest your money into trusted ICO with great tech team. I already found that kind of project. Read this article and you'll understand https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a  Wink
expertinfo888

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

The simple truth is, nobody knows the future for certain. The more a person researches, the better they can guess. The more technicals they know, the better they can guess. But in the end, the future is simply unknown. All sorts of unexpected things could happen that could change the direction of BTC.

Personally, I tend to think it'll probably resume late in the year, but it probably won't get exponential (like late 2017) until at least mid to late 2018.

But, again, we shall see...
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

This month we have almost lived and did not grow, but I think that it is mandatory, I think soon Bitcoin will return your position!

lego17

Activity: 462
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

bitcoin cash or Ethereum classic look a little better than their elders, comrades, bitcoin and Ethereum I would invest in some of these 2 cryptocurrencies. probably, after all, bitcoin cash looks better.
I do not know what you actually saw more potential for growth in bitcoin cash and Ethereum classic than in BTC and ETH. As for me, the chances for growth are about the same. Or even BTC and ETH have more.
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

no, i'm waiting for a bull run after summer Sad
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

Bull run of bitcoin i think will appear on 4th quarter of the year or early months of 2019 since crypto right now is bleeding badly and no major development happening. Also i think whales are sleeping right now lol and they will wake up later this year so better to invest and hold more bitcoin then wait for bull run.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

Not sure about that, this Bitcoin futures expert says its a falling knife, not sure if we already hit the bottom. For sure we need new money to come in.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

We have been hoping and waiting for the bull run to start since April but it didn't start, let's just wait and hope that this July will bring us a huge bull run we are all waiting for.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

It's simply ridiculous to wait for the bullish market now given the large drawdown that is now visible on the market. It's hard for me to predict what's going on in the market ..
CircuitBreaker

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:17 AM

hopefully, if that happens the price will shoot up
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

Yes and it will happen soon or later, in the charts already seen the price will bounce and start for a long bull run. All we need is wait and hold our coins for profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: