Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3180 times)
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

I personally have a feeling that bitcoin has not reached its bottom yet. I am prepared to see if it continues to drop again and further. I hope that I am wrong, though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:56 AM

Already in June, the BTC rate was lower and lower, John McAfee said that July will be hot, but now it's still bearish!)
McAfee is not an omniscient being so why expecting so much from such person saying instead you need to be realistic and make technical analyzation. There's a time for bitcoin to be dumped or having a bearish time but rest assured it's completely normal if you see back then when bitcoin is quite stagnant at the price of$200-$300. The market will eventually recover but I don't know when either.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

Guy, it just started! we are at the early beginning! Wait for powerful movement! Next stop is 50 k usd!
By the end of this year we will be somewhere between 40-50 k.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

It seems to me that this year we will see the price of Bitcoin to 10,000 dollars. And in 2019 the price should already grow more than 20,000 dollars.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

We can have four types of market: stable, moderate, unstable bullish, and unstable bearish.

Right now, bitcoin had only the two last types. And the first type is not a market at all, as bitcoin would turn into a world currency and be no more viable for trading. Moderate is the traders dream, going up and down from time to time, without excesses on both sides.

For now, we are in a grey zone, between the unstable bullish and the unstable bearish. Maybe we will have a moderate market soon, that is good for both sides.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:59:03 PM

June already passed but the recover didn't start!!
we're worried this will never happen before some years from now...
new impulses are needed. this market needs more educated investors who know how to avoid scams and bad projects from the beginning.
ICOs should be regulated for the sake of all. And Google and Facebook should withdraw the ads BAN. Also, China should lift the BAN so other countries.
Only when all these things will happen we can begin a new strong uptrend
The recovery is not going to start anytime soon, I know that many people are losing money and they would like that but there is no point in wishing something that it is not going to happen what we need to do is to concentrate in what we can do so we can increase our holdings or make money in the market and the only thing that I think we can do is to hold our coins.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:49:41 PM

No one knows when the next bull market will come, but when it starts, it is usually accompanied by continuous rapid price increases.

Exactly no one knows when it will start the bull run. I think there is a big changes this year ends that btc price will at least has it's good moves of growth that we could have a profit. Even other people had a losing hope on btc but mostly still had a patient that price will rise.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

No one knows when the next bull market will come, but when it starts, it is usually accompanied by continuous rapid price increases.

Exactly no one knows when it will start the bull run. I think there is a big changes this year ends that btc price will at least has it's good moves of growth that we could have a profit. Even other people had a losing hope on btc but mostly still had a patient that price will rise.

Absolutely right mate. That thing is clearly unpredictable since we dont know what will happen next in cryptomarket. But were just hoping that big movement of prices will show in the market soon as demand is getting higher. If another bullrun will come, all coin holders will be benefited soon. We'll just wait and see.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:50:30 AM

Absolutely right mate. That thing is clearly unpredictable since we dont know what will happen next in cryptomarket. But were just hoping that big movement of prices will show in the market soon as demand is getting higher. If another bullrun will come, all coin holders will be benefited soon. We'll just wait and see.

Well it can't all be for the bears right? At some point this year, probably by the fourth quarter we should have a bull movement. Though up to which point, is still unknown lol. But most of the time is goes close to holiday season.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

I don't think that this would happen soon, but probably it would be closer to the end of this year. So we need to be prepared in order not to miss this opportunity.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

I think yes, it will start again soon because people are scared and yet there are also whales who are investing a huge amount so i think that there will be bullish statistics in the market soon before the year ends.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

The market is always volatile so you should expect drastic changes in the prices, i highly suggest that invest on a coin which you think that will be really good for long term investment.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

I think it will consolidate for while before any explosive moves.
But in general BTC/USD will become more volatile due to futures trading this year.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:27:13 AM

I am confident that in the near future the situation with the active growth of the market may recover, many points indicate this. Therefore now it will be useful to prepare your investment plan.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Some sort of price increase has been taking place after a long time. The market looks green and some altcoins have been experiencing drastic fall which is quite a common fluctuation. With all this I believe the growth is happening without any influence of the external market or due to some form of manipulation.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

it seems that is very difficult because I see currently bitcoin prices move if there is good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase because if there is no good news it would be difficult to ride.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

Since no one knows when the bull market is going to start then the only possible thing to do is to take a long position right now that the price is this cheap, many people are waiting for an even better price but when the bull market happens it is not going to be important if you bought bitcoin at 6600 or at 6500, those that are waiting are taking a huge risk since the price could recover and we may lose the opportunity to buy at those prices.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

We're on the middle of June but there's no action yet.

Price seems to remain stable on $6,000 and it's a comfort zone for this month.
What we have to wait is for the ber months, July and August can be on the same slow phasing.

.....same with me, I am still waiting for the coming of ber months and let's see how thing will kick out... I'm sure it will repeat the cycle  and will be having more get back...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

All investors are waiting for the rapid recovery of BTC, this is quite reasonable expectations. Yes, periodic fluctuations and corrections are possible, but personally I am positive.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

Many investors argue that in the near future, it is possible to restore the market. Personally, I also adhere to a positive attitude on this issue, therefore I also invest free money in BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: