Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon?  (Read 3180 times)
kaspabha (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:15:14 PM

Now it seems many people expect the market recover at the end of the year. This year is not good for crypto investors. All are waiting for their profit. They expect the rise at least at the end of year. But still, its very unpredictable.
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I really doubt that we are going to see another bullrun at the moment, maybe some more time needs to come here until we see another bullrun. But i am more than sure in that it will happen, sooner or later, and it is just matter of time until we see it

Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

In my own opinion, the market will be just keep on growing straight and there will be no bullish statistics so keep on holding your coins while the market prices today is still low.

cryptobiolog

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Yes. I think that for some time the situation has gained a trend of global growth. You need to wait a little longer and be cool, not to rush from currency to currency, because after the fall, usually there is a greater growth.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

This is unpredictable. I hope the price will go up, as I'm an ICO investor right now. They're upcoming ICO called Kelvin Blockchain, have you heard about it? Seems like easy profit, imo, please share with me your thoughts Smiley
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

The dominance of bitcoin has gotten higher and higher, so if the price of BTC continues to stay that way, then the encrypted bull market is likely to come, so I'm really looking forward to that.

cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

It seems that if the price of BTC gradually stabilizes, the market heat has already risen up, so the encrypted bull market is still possible to come, just need to wait quietly.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
All want market prices to recover. But all this is a need to support all those interested in keeping these bitcoins in good shape. If we look at this situation further exacerbates the news. How people will spirit. I think we all continue to support it so many investors support Crypto's ever-increasing prices.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Bitcoin will recover much in my opinion, just hold and not dump your bitcoin. You will get more income in mid term if hold.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

The bull run of bitcoin may start soon but there is no guarantee that at which price the bitcoin will be when it starts a majority if the people were indicating that the bull run will start when BTC is at 6000 again but it hasn't started yet
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Probably they were right but not in June, perhaps it will start as the "Ber" months entered. As you can notice Bitcoin is now gradually reviving and this might be the hint for a bull run. Hence, we should buy now as long as we can because sooner or later Bitcoin will pump and you will miss the opportunity to buy with low price. I am pretty sure that before this year end bitcoin might reach again the $20,000 value or even more.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
freshbcash

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

The answer to this question is definitely no one will. But judging by the history of the previous year, it is quite logical to grow closer to winter.
Jaber1572

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Every day he rises, but maleniecka, and to dramatically direct and for $ 1000 I think navryatli. although now everything is possible!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

Although I am optimistic about bitcoin's future, I am not sure when the bearish market will end.
I am glad that bitcoin was pumped a little bit last month, although another correction was happening soon.
It is clear that people are still interested in bitcoin. We just need to keep calm.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

No, the market is not going to recover soon, but I do not really care what I need is to get my hands on more bitcoin and I need time for that, so I do not mind if the next bull market takes a few years to materialize since I want to get all the bitcoin I can before that happens.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:55:45 AM

It seems that if the price of BTC gradually stabilizes, the market heat has already risen up, so the encrypted bull market is still possible to come, just need to wait quietly.
Before the price had risen quite high above $8k, it gave a breath of fresh air, because we have waited so long for that, and it seems
that there are many people who sell their coins so prices go down now, but you don't have to worry, the price will definitely go up again
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

The decline in the value of Bitcoin and Altcoin since January is one of the effects of hanging it (uncertain) the ban from Google, which is related to cryptocurrency ads.
It might take a little longer (1 or 2 months), bitcoin will increase its value to a more significant level.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

Soon to be

IMO, once the bear market ended it will start the cycle of bullish push xd
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

many people are now holding their alt because alt is so far down and has not been back. they wait for alt to rise even though bitcoin rises. it seems to increase the bitcoin will start in mid-August
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

The bull run  is not dependant upon the price but on the political situations and the actions of the market a recent security blunder had caused to bitcoin price to go further down if anything else happens the bull run can be delayed too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: