Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 307 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta  (Read 415594 times)
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:04:40 AM

+1 to release EXO on Nxt AE.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:22:48 AM

I hope you all realize that this would dilute EXO's value in the long run for a temporary "token".

The only winner here will be NXT., one of the main competitors

Don't fall for it.

Just be patient, and don't let your impatience water down something that could be great when released.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:43:00 AM

I hope you all realize that this would dilute EXO's value in the long run for a temporary "token".

Don't fall for it.

Just be patient, and don't let your impatience water down something that could be great when released.

How exactly would it dilute anything.

NEM got a huge boost in interest from the listing. If they still had nothing to trade, the interest would slowly fade away. Like it at this moment does for eXo.

Saying that it would only benefit NXT is BS. It would even hurt the price of NXT as people would buy those tokens with their existing NXT and the previous eXo holders would obviously sell their NXT.

A listing would IMO increase the popularity of eXo by exposing it to ~6000 active NXT AE users and through the trading possibility make quite some news introducing eXo to other more people.

But that is not my decision to make.

(Yes I hold NXT, but also eXo, qora, NEM, NODE, crypti and nearly every other good 2.0 coin...)

hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:08:01 AM

its too later to do any change now. there are only 1 reason to put EXO on AE, but there are serveral reasons dont to do that.

in order to put AE , its must need theres factor
  1. you must have a poll to whether put EXO on AE or not ;
  2. you must notify everyone that and tell them should have a confirmation NXT account.

maybe its need one month .

i insist on my opinion , i dont want to put EXO on AE.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:09:24 AM

Don't fall for it.

NEM got a huge boost in interest from the listing. If they still had nothing to trade, the interest would slowly fade away. Like it at this moment does for eXo.

Saying that it would only benefit NXT is BS. It would even hurt the price of NXT as people would buy those tokens with their existing NXT and the previous eXo holders would obviously sell their NXT.

A listing would IMO increase the popularity of eXo by exposing it to ~6000 active NXT AE users and through the trading possibility make quite some news introducing eXo to other more people.

(Yes I hold NXT, but also eXo, qora, NEM, NODE, crypti and nearly every other good 2.0 coin...)

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

"Oh look EXO is going up, let's dump it to this whale" EXO price goes down (Just like NEM)

"Oh look at all the EXO I have and I'm a whale, I will manipulate the market."  Now it will be expensive, people will lose trust in the project and start to ignore it.

IMO it's not a good idea, I say just keep it the way things are.  You want to make a lot of money? It doesn't happen overnight, time and patience is required. Which the a lot of people in the crypto community lack.

Besides, why not wait? Unless you plan on becoming a whale of EXO yourself.

It'll be a lot more fair if we keep things the way they are
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:26:19 AM

Don't fall for it.

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

"Oh look EXO is going up, let's dump it to this whale" EXO price goes down (Just like NEM)

"Oh look at all the EXO I have and I'm a whale, I will manipulate the market."  Now it will be expensive, people will lose trust in the project and start to ignore it.

IMO it's not a good idea, I say just keep it the way things are.  You want to make a lot of money? It doesn't happen overnight, time and patience is required. Which the a lot of people in the crypto community lack.

It is a free market. Preventing people from trading their investment is not a wise decision in my opinion, mostly because the promised timeframe was pushed several times.

This shouldn't be dicided by a few individuals anyway, put it to a vote or let anon make an exacutive decision.

hala

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:33:12 AM

Don't fall for it.

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

"Oh look at all the EXO I have and I'm a whale, I will manipulate the market."  Now it will be expensive, people will lose trust in the project and start to ignore it.

IMO it's not a good idea, I say just keep it the way things are.  You want to make a lot of money? It doesn't happen overnight, time and patience is required. Which the a lot of people in the crypto community lack.

It is a free market. Preventing people from trading their investment is not a wise decision in my opinion, mostly because the promised timeframe was pushed several times.

This shouldn't be dicided by a few individuals anyway, put it to a vote or let anon make an exacutive decision.

maybe its harm for these investors.  the people do anything  is  just protect their profit.

Dose you have a advice that put CRYPTI, NXTL on AE . i will buy them on AE .  Grin  maybe some of them is slower than EXO.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:32:08 AM

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 02:38:32 AM

"Oh look EXO in on the NXT AE, let's buy NXT!"  NXT price goes up. (Just like NEM)

This is pure myth by Nemsters. Nxt prices went up as AE was launched, got boost in other ways, like attendances in bitcoin conference, payexpo. There is no proof Nxt prices went up due to Nem

Yeah like I said. It may very well be that people bought NXT to buy NEM, but the guys selling NEM cashed out those NXT instantly, so its a wash at best..

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:55:53 AM

LOL u are so biased, there is a decent Proof.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:14:05 AM

LOL, you are an so idiot. There is none. Prices were on rise for a while before Nemstake (down from low of 2 cents low) and had nothing to do with Nem. In fact Nem  hurt Nxt prices as sock puppets sold stakes on AE to long term Nxt holders and then those Nxt went to Bter to be dumped  for BTC

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:05:06 AM

LOL, you are an so idiot. There is none. Prices were on rise for a while before Nemstake (down from low of 2 cents low) and had nothing to do with Nem. In fact Nem  hurt Nxt prices as sock puppets sold stakes on AE to long term Nxt holders and then those Nxt went to Bter to be dumped  for BTC
Yes,the point.

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
Simakki

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:09:39 AM

U are so stupid that i dont even mind to answer anything Smiley

There is no need to use NXT AE at this point of development, if you cant wait just ask refund from Anon.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:40:16 AM

We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

I'd rather skip the NXT AE myself and see EXO on an exchange but if that doesn't happen for whatever reasons the NXT AE is a good backup.
hala

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:44:44 AM

We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

I'd rather skip the NXT AE myself and see EXO on an exchange but if that doesn't happen for whatever reasons the NXT AE is a good backup.

i think EXO will hit exchange ASAP if it was launched and GPU miner implemented.

dev has a full plan, you can read the roadmap from dev's post.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:04:27 AM

We need to hear the dev's plans as far as an exchange goes because the built-in exchange won't be ready for launch so either EXO  needs to be on a third party exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or issued as a token on the NXT AE.

i think EXO will hit exchange ASAP if it was launched and GPU miner implemented.

I disagree. Look at the other 100% new altcoins. It takes weeks or months to get added to exchanges.

Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:43:02 AM

With all the delay, we should have exo on Nxt exchange a couple of months ago when anon was willing to issue the asset for it.  It would have been better for exo.

I think we are still few months off from release, given what exo posted two days ago about what more needs to be done before the launch (like code review, which can take months, and will cost money). 

Anyone wants anon to release Exo tokens on Nxt exchange?

+1
+2
+3 ))
Simakki

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:10:53 AM

What's the whole point to rush things and just focus on exchanges and trading (pump&dumps) ?

Check out Betsikingi
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:26:08 AM

What's the whole point to rush things and just focus on exchanges and trading (pump&dumps) ?

For me personally, the faster we can trade the better. So I can sell for a profit and go. I am no longer long term in EXO unfortunately, I'm completely done with the lack of communication and never hitting ETA's from the dev. Trust in the dev is #1 for me to stay in long term. Although I trust his skills, he just lacks other important aspects.
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:27:51 AM

I disagree. Look at the other 100% new altcoins. It takes weeks or months to get added to exchanges.

Nehh the more promising coins, especially with a big IPO, will hit exchange fast. They want to profit from the volume. Just look at VIA or CRYPTI (already on BTER pre launch)
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 307 »
  Print  

Jump to: