Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The picture is clear to me  (Read 152 times)
Fantina (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

In General, in the bounty company, people who do not have good money are trying to make money from rich people (investors) for example, today I witnessed how the bounty closed earlier for 12 weeks, because some investor bought all the coins in the PRE ICO in the total cost of 20 million dollars. Guys whether it is possible to understand what company is better is to participate and which ones don't?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

So this is vice versa good. The faster the project collected the hardcap, the better. Especially now, this is a big rarity. And you do not get any money from investors. The money of the investors receives development.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

In General, in the bounty company, people who do not have good money are trying to make money from rich people (investors) for example, today I witnessed how the bounty closed earlier for 12 weeks, because some investor bought all the coins in the PRE ICO in the total cost of 20 million dollars. Guys whether it is possible to understand what company is better is to participate and which ones don't?
I think that the main to advise attention to the project, and not on his bounty. Since bounty can be very good, but if the project is bad then there is a high probability that they will not collect money and you will not get anything.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

I think you are correct profits are earned by the loss of others that's one rule in trading and in the market. Bounty Campaigns in my opinion, takes a portion of the investments of the investors as their payment for the Bounty Hunter.

This is why most of the time after ICO the value of it's Tokens will drop because Bounty Huntey will dump their holds then if the company got a partnership the value of their tokens will grow again because the their partners will buy their tokens as a share to the company.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

But I think it is for that reason why they now allocate a percentage of sold tokens to bounty hunters. So you can now join a bounty and you'll get like 10 tokens, almost like an airdrop. Go to some threads and you'll see bounty hunters crying for working for over two months and they got few tokens. The answer from the developers will be that, that was the percentage amount of tokens sold. At first some bounties paid a percentage of total token pool but they have stopped. Very few projects will do that currently. And by the way don't say they are feeding on investors money, they are indeed working to get payment and that is how it should be, you either work and earn or you invest and earn. Projects reaching hard caps are a good news for both hunters and investors
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

I think you are correct profits are earned by the loss of others that's one rule in trading and in the market. Bounty Campaigns in my opinion, takes a portion of the investments of the investors as their payment for the Bounty Hunter.

This is why most of the time after ICO the value of it's Tokens will drop because Bounty Huntey will dump their holds then if the company got a partnership the value of their tokens will grow again because the their partners will buy their tokens as a share to the company.
Bounty hunters is not the reason why the price dumped after ICO considering that the allocated budget for bounty is just more or less 3% of the total supply. The main reason of price dump is the investors itself as some investors if they already have profit after ICO they sell it and jump to another ongoing ICO.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

That is another fallacy that I always do not agree. There are many projects that have dropped market value because their own investors dumped their tokens and then they'll blame bounty hunters for dumping. I know of a lot of projects that meet such fate. It is to that effect that some projects introduced the limited bounty token distribution (so they give out tokens in periodic limited amounts over a span of a long period), but still their investors dump them before bounties are paid. It's a general problem, not a problem of bounty hunters
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

First things first you have many fake accounts being made only for people to fill those bounty campaigns and nothing more so honestly most of those bounty hunters provide low advertisement over all but they get paid. To stop the possibility of the huge sell off after the token is listed most of the bounties will pay you after a month or more after the token gets listed. Many investors dump their holdings at first specially the ones who went in the previous ico grabbed discounts and who search for quick and easy money. I guess you were lucky to see the token to get the money that fast as with how many tokens there are and new ICOs everyday it is becoming harder thing to do.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

That is another fallacy that I always do not agree. There are many projects that have dropped market value because their own investors dumped their tokens and then they'll blame bounty hunters for dumping. I know of a lot of projects that meet such fate. It is to that effect that some projects introduced the limited bounty token distribution (so they give out tokens in periodic limited amounts over a span of a long period), but still their investors dump them before bounties are paid. It's a general problem, not a problem of bounty hunters
I am totally agree with you, I have to add some words too. Look at the bounty pools, it's about only 1-5% of tokens from the crowdsale is allocated for bounties campaigns. How the hunters can dump a coin with only 1-5% of tokens? Also usually tokens are distributed after 2-4 weeks after ico. Tokens dump come ealier..
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

I'm not quite understanding what went on here, but it sounds like someone got cheated and the question OP is asking is clear. 

The people who set up these ICOs usually do so with a slick marketing package which is designed to make them look legit.  That's a basic strategy for confidence men, right?  They're not supposed to look like scams, and you're not supposed to be able to tell easily which ones are.  I don't think there's any good way to tell if a developer, a bounty manager, any of those people are being honest or not.  Sometimes you see the signs before a scam happens, but usually not.

More details would be helpful.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

It is now very difficult to distinguish a good project from a scum. Usually bounty agencies with good reputation, conduct good projects.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

It is now very difficult to distinguish a good project from a scum. Usually bounty agencies with good reputation, conduct good projects.
I think it was difficult a year or half year ago, right now community knows the start of the blockchain industry who will never will take part in scam projects and it is easy to find out by asking them in the social medias
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

Telling the truth, often it is a lottery. Sometimes it happens that company do not pay participants at all. Sometimes it happens that company pay much less than one should. It is not a clear activity so there is scam anyway but not everything is so bad because there are honest companies who pays honestly.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

I try to choose only those projects to participate in the bounty in which I invest. Well, or I would very much like to invest, but I don't have enough personal finance. There are very attractive conditions in bounty companies, but I will never join their team.
1. Money is not the main thing for me.
2. I can not advertise suspicious projects, it's like I myself am involved in some kind of fraud.

I'm sure that bounty tokens have no effect on the price after ICO. This is such a lie .... As if 1% of all dollars in US turnover for some reason broke, burned, were thrown out, etc. and the economy of the whole country collapsed and inflation would begin. This is silly.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

To understand the profitability and prospects of the project and its bounty campaign, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive analysis. Minimal analysis of the project: evaluation of the idea, team, advisors.
In the process of the ICO the evaluation may change. Due to various reasons: the quality of the project support work, the speed of fund raising, compliance with deadlines, etc.
Of course, we must take into account the correlation of campaign tasks and the level of payment.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

If a bounty company closes earlier than the deadline, because someone just bought all the tokens, does not say that it is bad, on the contrary, it means that the product of this project is in demand and will be implemented.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: