Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

Seems a unique project to see as of now.  I will be joining the bounty campaign to promote this one. Hope for the sucess of this project? By the way is these an ICO?
If to be frank, then I too not up to the end understand the concept of distribution of coins in this project. Whether coins separately from masternode are on sale? How many it is already collected at the moment?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive

I think this price is really human for a masternode. Last year I just seen masternodes over 5k and this year even more expensive: about 10k !!!  This Masternode project is at the moment the cheapest one as far as I could observe.

I guess the bounty campaign did not started yet. I will definitly support.

The bounty should be started at the right time to be realistic, some projects start it too freakin early, others take forever to start the bounty

Right, bounty campaign is a big help putting the project popular to the community and it should be start when the team is fully equip and totally ready to launch it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Our private sale will close on 7 days. Current price is 0.3 BTC per masternode. After that it will be tiered. Contact one of our ambassadors ( @vasilispasparas or @BillyB2 )  to schedule your payment!

Seems excessively expensive to me to buy the masternode of a coin that literally just started out but hey, most newer coin masternodes are expensive

I think this price is really human for a masternode. Last year I just seen masternodes over 5k and this year even more expensive: about 10k !!!  This Masternode project is at the moment the cheapest one as far as I could observe.

Using masternode as of now will be profitable because few miners are oly using this kind of method. Surely if many are using the pool it will be difficult to profit big.
Indeed, a guaranteed profit if you bought the masternode. I wonder how will the developer take an action to stabilize the coin price.
berta81

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Using masternode as of now will be profitable because few miners are oly using this kind of method. Surely if many are using the pool it will be difficult to profit big.
If to be frank, then I too not up to the end understand the concept of distribution of coins in this project. Whether coins separately from masternode are on sale? How many it is already collected at the moment?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

Glad to see the Admin is active here. Are there already established mining pools for this coin? I think encouraging the pool is better than trying to get people to invest and get their own masternodes. Pooling is better for people who want to test the water first.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:51:12 PM

I understand the developers are in America, and it's really good, because it seems to me that you will succeed.
D3-Revival

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Masternodes of this coin only work in VPS? All new coins only works fine in VPS, I think all are clone by clone
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 03:48:13 PM by Aiascoin

https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1001485308490338304

6 days left until our private Masternode Sale is over.
Get your masternode(s) today at 0.3 BTC/MN.
Once we move into our Public Sale on the 4th of June price per masternode will be increasing.  
Talk to one of our Ambassadors on discord https://discord.gg/nrQqyMM or telegram https://t.me/aiascoin

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Want to learn more about AIAS? why dont you check our Medium post: https://medium.com/@AIAScoin_team/aiascoin-announcement-14th-may-2018-88429bc43d2f

InterCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

What is the price of ico?
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

What is the price of ico?

We do not have an ICO but a masternode private sale at the moment. The cost of 1 masternode is 0.3 BTC and you will be getting 1000 AIAS thats needed to use as collateral to run an AIAS Masternode. Price per Masternode is expected to increase on the coming days.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:24 PM

They deserve the potential to bring more initiatives added for better profits, they had even the transparency where all the transactions are verified and permanently recorded in the bloc chain to avoid any fraud.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.

Definitely we'll have a bounty campaign. We will release all the details very soon!

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

Definitely we'll have a bounty campaign. We will release all the details very soon!
it is very good. When will this happen? The bounty campaign always positively influences the development of the project, because the number of supporters of the project will start to grow rapidly.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

The bounty should be started at the right time to be realistic, some projects start it too freakin early, others take forever to start the bounty
Thats a pretty important thing to notice for making sure the project is legit. Lets see how things work for this platform, as of now seems pretty legit.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:58:57 PM

Glad to see the Admin is active here. Are there already established mining pools for this coin? I think encouraging the pool is better than trying to get people to invest and get their own masternodes. Pooling is better for people who want to test the water first.
Yes I also noticed that mate. Its very advantageous if team members are actively involved in responding all investors inquiries and questions. Because of this the trust and public rating of the project will increase. Investors will notice the hardwork and sincerity of each team members specialy the Admin.
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:02:03 PM

it is very good. When will this happen? The bounty campaign always positively influences the development of the project, because the number of supporters of the project will start to grow rapidly.

On few days we'll announce our Bounty Campaign  Wink

Yes I also noticed that mate. Its very advantageous if team members are actively involved in responding all investors inquiries and questions. Because of this the trust and public rating of the project will increase. Investors will notice the hardwork and sincerity of each team members specialy the Admin.

What is the point of having a bitcointalk thread without answering anything? Thanks!  Grin

cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

I think they will do it at the future, because if don't have any bounty program or airdrop, how to AIAScoin team can make promote to others at crypto community?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Thank you so much for actively answering the verygood news. I will patiently waiting for project bounty campaigns. If this will release the project will be talk of the community since many of bounty hunter are waiting for good and legit projects in the crypto market. I hope the best of all for this project and I am glad to know that team members are hands-on to assist all ppeople in thi thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: