Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
MaracaCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

Thank you  Wink

Hello, i wanna do the portuguese translation. How can i proceed and what is the bounty for it ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
Well the team members of this project are very competent and well rounded so theres no chance that this project will fail.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

??
it looks not any developer to submit the code!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:17 AM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.

Bounty campaign can get the project popular within just a small amount of time. I'm hoping they will consider this kind of marketing strategy.
I agree with you mate. This could be really a big help to the project that the bounty campaign can make you popular and gain more investors. Hope this will be addressed.

The bounty should be handled well though, a lot of bounty managers don't do the work properly and mess up (some are pretty good though)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

The project administrators have all the chances for success, I think that with a competently organized work they will be able to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

Is the AIAScoin project team have plan on launching a bounty campaign for this project? If so, then I would be glad and excitedly wait for that, and I know I will not be the only one whole support this because there will be a lots of people out here also that will take part and participates to this project. I will looking forward for what will be the next update of this project.
They have provided a bounty campaigns in which you can see it in the 1st page of this thread. And the good thing about this, 10% of the total supply of tokens will be allocated in the bounty programs which is a very good to thing to know because we can possibly earned more AIAScoin. I will keep an eye on this details and probably joined on it.

The referral program is not the only bounty campaign we will have! Soon we'll announce the others

I am looking forward to this, having a bounty campaign will attract more people to this project not because they got aware of it but because it shows that the project is capabale to manage one.

Bounty campaign can get the project popular within just a small amount of time. I'm hoping they will consider this kind of marketing strategy.
I agree with you mate. This could be really a big help to the project that the bounty campaign can make you popular and gain more investors. Hope this will be addressed.

The bounty should be handled well though, a lot of bounty managers don't do the work properly and mess up (some are pretty good though)
That is if there is a plan for a bounty in the long run, which I believe any smart project will definitely want to take a good look at to push the project to more investors for a successful ICO. The chances of seeing the project do great is there anyway and I believe it should get attention pretty fast from investors.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

That is if there is a plan for a bounty in the long run, which I believe any smart project will definitely want to take a good look at to push the project to more investors for a successful ICO. The chances of seeing the project do great is there anyway and I believe it should get attention pretty fast from investors.
I sure do agree with you, but it will be nice to see some GitHub codes though to see the level at which the team is really trying a great deal since it is a masternode project but from some of the things I have read so far, I kind of believe it should fly and get huge attention as you have mentioned.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:54:36 AM

Well, for now all we can do is to wait for their further updates of their latest plan about this bounty campaign proposal. I am sure that the dev take note some of the suggestions made by the people who wanted to also help make the platform be more user friendly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:24:40 AM

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.

I agree,  ths project is focuses more on transaction of payments that leads to improve the process of transactions.   It is so good because they uses the masternodes that help to have speedy and safe transactions which is very important to the people.
Usually indeed, masternodes are usually used constantly for making payments and work smoothly. Thus, about payments it isn't necessary any more worries thanks to such algorithm to their commission.

Also I have a question according to the schedule what award will be for 201 and above masternodes?

We will release more statistics soon!

When third party implement your API into its website, it can accept other cryptocurrency or just your coin ? Also there is team member? I don't companies will ignore other service that have team and use service with anonymous team.

They can accept only our coin. About team please see the image below  Wink

Masternodes during our private sale are priced at 0.3 btc/MN

AIAScoin Public Sale Pricing

Week 1 (4-10 June)
0.4 btc

Week 2 (11-17 June)
0.45 btc

Week 3 (18-24 June)
0.5 btc

Week 4 (25 June - 1 July)
0.55 btc

Contact one of our ambassadors on telegram or telegram to oder your masternode today!
https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

Better to buy early in order for us to have a big savings. I probably expect that developers or programmers will buy some of these masternodes. It is because it can really a better ROI.

Agree, early investors really have the opportunity of earning good profit in the near future, but some investors maybe have doubt about the roi if they will make investments now.

See the statistics below! Note that these are guestimates, it all depends on the supply and demand

# of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously.

ROI (%) represents the Return of Investment.

This graph shows that the early you buy or invest a masternode, the more chances to have a big Return Of Investments. I hoped many people will going to buy now so that they can still avail this good discounts and gained more profits in the future. And also, I'm hoping for the best results of AIAScoin private sales. Goodluck team.
Even i know this issue, i don't have enough BTC to make invest an Masternode at here. Could anyone can explain for me, if we have some of AIAS, we still get profitable without trading? I meaning same as DPOS?

Just like mining you can get rewards for staking. See the rewards on the screenshot below. More details can be found in our WP https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a8vkj4p1ibu7oj/AIAScoin-whitepaper-V01_01_final.pdf?dl=0

I read whole project carefully and The concept of AIAScoin looks very good. This will helps to improve the payment process into cryptoworld.i hope that this project will acheive great success in future. I wish goodluck to all team members and devlopers.
Well, as for me AIAScoin is one of P2P projects. I see a lot of this project and i am sure that the team will meet up huge competitors. What are the AIAS advantages?

One of the main benefits of AIASCoin against other privacy coins is the speed of transaction (amongst others).

Api: Our API will be easy to implement on any merchant's website and requies little to no programming knowledge: Plug-and play. The merchant can simply register and then add the plugin to their website. This will be linked to their account allowing them to accept payment and remit to other business with ease

Benefits to Merchants:  Merchants that implement our system can look forward to growing sales with AIAScoin adoption. AIAScoin will promote our merchants, so that crypto users would start shopping on their website.  Sales will also be smoother and risk-free, as everything is automated within our system, without further verification and checks needed on the merchant’s end.

Benefits to Buyers: For buyers, the benefits of the process will include ensuring registering and using the AIAScoin payment processing feature will be easy. It can be done on a mobile phone or laptop. The applications will be designed so that even novices will not have a problem using the platform. The second benefit is that it is risk-free. Most existing payment processing options expose buyers to the possibility of identity theft or loss of money due to centralized system weakness. However, AIAScoin will be secure since it relies on blockchain technology and a decentralized, immutable ledger. Lastly, most payment processing platforms have high transaction fees, usually somewhere between 5-20%.  However, AIAScoin transaction fees are estimated to be substantially lower. The small transaction fee charged will be used to pay stakers who validate the transactions.

I am still looking for updates if they already launched bounties for supporters and as of now, I think launching one will be a good way to increase and gain impression for the ICO stage soon. And by the way the website load so slow.

Bounties will be launched soon!

It really good project Investors from this project actually have the opportunity to gain good profits in the future. so now every can invest this project. Good luck

Thank you  Wink

Hello, i wanna do the portuguese translation. How can i proceed and what is the bounty for it ?

Hello. I've saved your username, once our bounty is live we'll get in contact with you! Thanks.

??
it looks not any developer to submit the code!

Currently we are running our Private Masternode Sale until the 3rd of June.

On 4th of June we will be opening our Public Masternode Sale and not long after that we will be have the code available on our Github account

Contact one of our ambassadors to order your Masternode(s) during our Private Sale! https://discord.gg/kZyTdYU or https://t.me/aiascoin

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

of course, the project has good chances for successful development. But developers should think about the early launch of a bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of supporters of the project.

You are right, launching a bounty campaign will increase its popularity, also giving referral bonuses may help too. Hoping for this project to achieve success the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.

justmecoining

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:22:33 PM

AIAScoin has a referral program already. those interested to help AIAS promote their Private Masternode Sale can participate and earn some BTC. check details on main thread

Agree, also launching a referral program or giving commission will surely add more increase with their popularity. Let'a watch and see what are the future plans of the team.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:09 PM

I am still looking for updates if they already launched bounties for supporters and as of now, I think launching one will be a good way to increase and gain impression for the ICO stage soon. And by the way the website load so slow.
Its an amazing project, launching bounties can increase the numbers of participants, as it had just launched . I hope they would launch bounty soon.
I guess, that's one of the better ways to make the platform become more popular. It needs a lot of exposure most especially in social networks so that more investors will be notified and convinced them to joined and invest in the project. Hopefully, the team will consider this so that we can have a chanced to earned AIAScoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ngotienvinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

A very promising project, which is gradually gaining popularity in the world of blockchain companies. ICO helps the development of this project very well
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

Increasing popularity and supporters in this project would not be difficult if they could offer generous bounty campaign and that way it can be expected also it could be participated by many.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I have seen great improvements from the project and it's good to know that their community are getting bigger now. Soon, the platform will be launch successfully. Keep up the good work team aiascoin
The project community is increasing each day and its very positive outcome. People are waiting for new project updates. Hope they can release its updates soon for attractions of more investors to fund the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

You're right, mate. The platform is now gaining momentum in terms of the support from the community and now they're thinking innovative ways to keep investors coming back on this thread.
That is always the rule of the game to be able to compete greatly in the cryptocurrency space with the number of projects popping up daily. With great innovations, the sky will always be the starting point and obviously that helps skyrocket the support generally for the project. It is good to know that is the path they are taking.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

Increasing popularity and supporters in this project would not be difficult if they could offer generous bounty campaign and that way it can be expected also it could be participated by many.

I think it is not easy to attract investors these days due to many competitors. You are right that offering bounty campaign can gives an impact to the people and this is why majority of the project really offers a bounty campaign.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

I really like your project, but as you have wallets for android, I just bought the Samsung S9 and I'm waiting for your purse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: