Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIAS] AIAScoin | Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes| PoS | Referral  (Read 3385 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

Where can I read the information about the team? I think that it should be submitted in detail in order for us to draw conclusions

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

A project that deserves more study and I think that many will want to get acquainted with its details more closely and they will not lose
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

The AIAScoin has a good potential. So if the team will keep on progressing positively and make their performance better, there wilm be a huge possibility to gain the attention of more people, especially users, supporters and serious investors. I hope for the success of this project so I will be keep looking forward for its upcoming updates.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:40:28 AM

Very good project and idea The prokect team should deliver their project to all, with the launch of bounty campaign. This will quickly attract investors' attention and increase the number of project supporters.
Their referral program is helping better to draw the attention of the new investors in an attentive manner however more bounty opportunities would also bring more traffic in a huge workflow.

Quite good because referral incentives and kinds of stuff are has been a good way to attract both supporters and investors to active in promoting these kinds of project.
Agreed. What if we take a plan to make the referral program? That would be interesting for both investors and the team, both of them will be profitable.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

The AIAScoin has a good potential. So if the team will keep on progressing positively and make their performance better, there wilm be a huge possibility to gain the attention of more people, especially users, supporters and serious investors. I hope for the success of this project so I will be keep looking forward for its upcoming updates.

It could have a good potential in the crypto space but without a specific usecase for the generated coin the project wont' last long. At least some partnerships or use it as a payment system to something.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I think that AIAScoin are really a great project. They do what they must do and the team action is good according to their designated jobs. I hope the project will be going to be successful.
If they work together as a team and look for other partners to help them establish thier reputation for sure thwy will succeed.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Hey I see at their telegram group only have 167 members and bots reply? I think they should do something to increasing this community.
Yes, not very good. I would on the site of the development team make the launch of the project's advertising. We need to collect a small company of advertisers who can distribute information about the project in different social networks and possibly make video re-location of the platform.
I think the team is already working on this issue. Of course, for a good development of the project, a good advertising campaign is simply necessary. Soon we will see a rapid growth of the project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

The project has a bright future, I observe that any project is successful if it is associated with applications for smartons.
Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Yes, keep observing at here and their telegram group, you will see the kindly and responsive of admin come from dev team.

A positive attitude is really needed for a project to attract more investors to participate. I will look forward for more updates from the team and improvements with the marketing strategies.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.
https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team/status/1002516456544890880

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

A positive attitude is really needed for a project to attract more investors to participate. I will look forward for more updates from the team and improvements with the marketing strategies.
Such quality of team of developers as adequacy is just necessary for success of the project. All the matter is that daily on all fronts him many questions from most of which part simply repeats arrive. It is necessary to have iron nerves and to answer everyone measuredly, and it is worth a lot.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

We're having a 2 full AIAS masternode giveaway! Please see this for more details.

Wow, it's nice to know that developers are giving away free 2 full aias masternode. I already joined the give away. Hoping this will help to increase popularity of aiascoin project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Aiascoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

This will surely gain more exposures and can attract some serious investors to check the project. Making give away are one way of good advertisement and marketing at the same time.

Wow, it's nice to know that developers are giving away free 2 full aias masternode. I already joined the give away. Hoping this will help to increase popularity of aiascoin project.
I didnt know about this, i hope i am eligible. I cant wait to read all the details about this wonderful giveaway.

Good luck guys don't forget to tell your friends about it!  Wink

_______  https://AIAScoin.com  _______
A private, low fee, instant cryptocurrency
Blockchain | P2P Payments | Masternodes
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

And this will surely give us a better future one's we can find investors who is willing to invest in this project. Regarding giveaway maybe it would be a better strategy for the development of this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 03:01:47 PM by vickycoin05

Yes, I also experience and observe how they treated their members I like their generosity and kind words. Hope they will continue to actively respond all the questions and inquiries of the members about the project. Because this will be plus points for the whole project program.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

I really like your project, but as you have wallets for android, I just bought the Samsung S9 and I'm waiting for your purse.
Woah, did you just buy Samsung S9 for this project purpose? Sounds like you invested a lot for this one. Hope that this project can really give the community something great in return.
Do not think that I bought a phone just for this, I bought it and it's powerful, well, it would not be a bad idea to install a purse.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Well the telegram isn't the best place to look for information these days, there are too many scammers and fucking spammers on telegram channels
x7x

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Wish you all the best with this Project man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: